Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The common misconception of the driver's license pill and sub 8 pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The misconception of the drivers license pill is that driver license = slayer
The real drivers license pill is that not having a drivers license affects you in other areas of life

The misconception of sub 8 pill is that sub 8 = incel
The reality of sub 8 pill is more about tinder hookups, getting away with autism, and having a smaller chance of getting cucked compared to a normie.

People like to act like these pills are the former, not the latter. It's very similar to IT and their view of "entitelement"

The misconception of entitlement is that incels are lazy men who think they deserve sex just for existing
The reality is that incels are just upset that they can't get sex and relationships

By accusing people of the former, you are lumping people in the latter case, a reasonable one, with the former case, one which has a negative connotation to it.

many misconceptions, i’m glad you cleared it up for anyone that was confused and reads this

The real drivers license pill is that not having a drivers license affects you in other areas of life

The reality of sub 8 pill is more about tinder hookups, getting away with autism, and having a smaller chance of getting cucked compared to a normie.

People like to act like these pills are the former, not the latter. It's very similar to IT and their view of "entitelement"

The misconception of entitlement is that incels are lazy men who think they deserve sex just for existing
The reality is that incels are just upset that they can't get sex and relationships

By accusing people of the former, you are lumping people in the latter case, a reasonable one, with the former case, one which has a negative connotation to it.
Not One Word

Yes, I’m really tired of this sub8 shit. Also driver license and a car is not really needed if you live in the city where public transport at least exist. This is especially true for incels, since we don’t really need car in 90% cases

Yes, I’m really tired of this sub8 shit. Also driver license and a car is not really needed if you live in the city where public transport at least exist. This is especially true for incels, since we don’t really need car in 90% cases
@Joelossus @LastGerman thoughts on public transport?

I agree OP. I don't have a driver's license (tried twice to get it and failed the driving test both times) and it makes it harder for me to get to my workplace.

If I had a driver's license all it would do is allow me to sleep more cause I wouldn't have to get up as early. It would in no way affect my success with foids cause face is above all else when it comes to that and I look like a goblin.

Being sub 8 doesn't automatically make you an incel. It's more like the lower you are on the scale, The harder you have to try to compensate for your shit face with either money or status and it comes to a point (I'd say around 2/10) when no amount of money or status is gonna help.

Sub 8 pill has bad connotations because there are many people (who shall remain nameless) who actually believe an insane litany of absurdities dependent on their interpretation of what ‘sub 8 theory’ actually means. There are some here who think that everyone sub 8 is an incel, and they call themselves sub 8 theorists. There are some here who believe every normie relationship that is sub 8 is either filled with cucking, simping or betabuxxing. These are essentially two different theories, though they’re both retarded and fall under the name of ‘sub 8 theory’ that is why it has a terrible connotation.

@Joelossus @LastGerman thoughts on public transport?

To be honest. I am actually tired of it. Tired of repeating myself over and over again. ''Just use public transportation as a grown up man brah.'' - Is not it funny that this line most likely comes from people who can drive?

To be honest. I am actually tired of it. Tired of repeating myself over and over again. ''Just use public transportation as a grown up man brah.'' - Is not it funny that this line most likely comes from people who can drive?
they're fucking hypocrites tbh

Didn't read but cope

I don’t have a license and a car. Why do you need it in Europe lol?

the thing with sub8 law is that it dosent really concern incels. by sub8 law chadlites get cucked by chads which is true but that dosent change anything incels really.maybe if youre a chadlite that mad because hes not chad.
but if youre chadlite why be on incels.co in the first place

I don’t have a license and a car. Why do you need it in Europe lol?

You basically need a driver licence in order to exist in this life and era. There is literally no point to work if you cannot drive. Even the employment agency says that not having a driver licence is a drawback in terms of finding a job, so why are people here on this site coping about this simple fact?

I've been thinking this; both pills contain a lot of truth, but people dismiss them by making the situation black and white.

For truecel whether sub8 is more or less legit means nothing in practice - too much difference between being sub av in looks and an normie already exists to not bother much about what chadlites and chad faggots get on dating market.