Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The concept of having a oneitis is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Oneitis was not always a given, it was actually invented by the Picts of Scotland in the 5th century. The lizard people had stolen bread and the Picts would starve to in order to doom the lizard people civilisation they coined the term "oneitis" to trick the lizard people into falling in love with some lizard hoes and this spelt doom for the lizard people until this very day. The great old ones used this in great affect with the media of the exodus as seen in modern day humanity. The reason men have a "oneitis" is because of this. Cato the elder famously used oneitii to weaken Carthage making them easy to defeat in time. So before you have a "oneitis" remember the origins of such a feeling. With 5g being installed the government will control who we have oneitis's to and make us betabuxx fat landwhales. So to protect yourself agains this you will need true strife.

I think having a oneitis is normal if you're a young teen but you age and you get more mature and you understand that there's many beautiful attractive women. You also learn and understand that the woman you had a crush on is imperfect and is probably a pretty horrible person.

Don't mind me, just waiting for the movie to come out.

dick and balls wants

I think having a oneitis is normal if you're a young teen but you age and you get more mature and you understand that there's many beautiful attractive women. You also learn and understand that the woman you had a crush on is imperfect and is probably a pretty horrible person.

I think I have become too blackpilled to even enjoy anime anymore.

You see, to think that only yesterday I enjoyed masturbating and fantasizing about Megumin from Konosuba. I never watched the anime but I have it on my backlog.

A few hours ago I decided to start watching it and the first thing that I see while browsing IG is a video of the anime.

It was a scene where Kazuma and Megumin are in the same room about to go to sleep and she suddenly jumps out the window and runs away from him.

That scene destroyed me and reduced me to tears, I legitimely thought that this was a feel good anime, a nice escapism where the MC gets the girl and they live happily ever after.

that feeling of abandonment hit me hard, even with the aparent out of context situation of the video.

I cannot believe I Masturbated for so much time to Megumin without knowing what kind of evil woman she was.

I cannot stress it enough, this made me cry.
I've become too hurt to enjoy anime.

After the initial oneitis has ran it's course there is ZERO excuse to ever have a second.

I don't know how much I care about government conspiracies and 5G, but a oneitis is retarded once you leave your young teen years. By 18 you should have seen that relationships start and end, and that there are many people that can trigger the 'this is the one' feeling for a given individual.

I don't know how much I care about government conspiracies and 5G, but a oneitis is retarded once you leave your young teen years. By 18 you should have seen that relationships start and end, and that there are many people that can trigger the 'this is the one' feeling for a given individual.
I feel sick rn dude, I hate women.

I think people who make threads like this don't understand how oneitis works. If your hormones and brain chemistry and desperation from years and years of rejection/loneliness add up, you may develop oneitis for someone even though its irrational.

I think people who make threads like this don't understand how oneitis works. If your hormones and brain chemistry and desperation from years and years of rejection/loneliness add up, you may develop oneitis for someone even though its irrational.
tbh

I dont have oneitis anymore

I think I have become too blackpilled to even enjoy anime anymore.

You see, to think that only yesterday I enjoyed masturbating and fantasizing about Megumin from Konosuba. I never watched the anime but I have it on my backlog.

A few hours ago I decided to start watching it and the first thing that I see while browsing IG is a video of the anime.

It was a scene where Kazuma and Megumin are in the same room about to go to sleep and she suddenly jumps out the window and runs away from him.

That scene destroyed me and reduced me to tears, I legitimely thought that this was a feel good anime, a nice escapism where the MC gets the girl and they live happily ever after.

that feeling of abandonment hit me hard, even with the aparent out of context situation of the video.

I cannot believe I Masturbated for so much time to Megumin without knowing what kind of evil woman she was.

I cannot stress it enough, this made me cry.
I've become too hurt to enjoy anime.
Haven't watched Konosuba since 2016 I wanna watch it again though

You like flat foids?

Having an oneitis is cucked because almost no girl is worth that level of obsession in real life. They’re all vapid airheaded whores

Having an oneitis is cucked because almost no girl is worth that level of obsession in real life. They’re all vapid airheaded whores
They're all the same so obsessing over one when the next one is identical is low iq.

Its been cucked since the start of life itself

I agree but it's hard to control.