Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The contradiction of women's rights

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I'll start out with a bold claim. The world would be better if women had more rights.

"What?" you say. "Giving women the right to vote was a disaster. Allowing women in the workplace was a disaster. Giving them the right to birth control and abortion was a disaster. Right?"

The contradiction lies in calling these things "rights". if you give your gasoline car diesel, that doesn't mean you give it the right to other fuels. If you give a mouse a mousetrap, that doesn't mean you give the mouse the right to die.

Women have always possessed the greatest right to ever exist: To give life, to nurture, to care. And women who claim these rights are worthy of societal honour. Alas, society has robbed them of this holy right. Housewives are looked down upon; whoredom is actively promoted. As a consequence, women have degenerated. It's time for women to regain their rights.

I'll start out with a bold claim. The world would be better if women had more rights.

"What?" you say. "Giving women the right to vote was a disaster. Allowing women in the workplace was a disaster. Giving them the right to birth control and abortion was a disaster. Right?"

The contradiction lies in calling these things "rights". if you give your gasoline car diesel, that doesn't mean you give it the right to other fuels. If you give a mouse a mousetrap, that doesn't mean you give the mouse the right to die.

Women have always possessed the greatest right to ever exist: To give life, to nurture, to care. And women who claim these rights are worthy of societal honour. Alas, society has robbed them of this holy right. Housewives are looked down upon; whoredom is actively promoted. As a consequence, women have degenerated. It's time for women to regain their rights.
Nah women can have their cake and eat it too now. No way they'll give it up. The only solution is slavery

Nah women can have their cake and eat it too now. No way they'll give it up. The only solution is slavery
If a dog begs for your chocolate, you give him some, and he dies... Is it the dog's fault for asking? Is it the dog's fault for eating it?

Women are not capable of making decisions about their "rights". That's why men should never have enabled their whining, let alone listen to it.

there is no such thing as rights there are only laws. and women shouldn't have a say when it comes to reproduction, in a normal society it's up to men(specifically fathers) to decide who women procreate with.

in a normal society it's up to men(specifically fathers) to decide who women procreate with.
@Diocel redpill him on arranged marriages.

The contradiction lies in calling these things "rights". if you give your gasoline car diesel, that doesn't mean you give it the right to other fuels.

I will never be able to put any type of gasoline into my car because I have no car and on top of that I am unable to drive. The driver licence pill never stops. Everything is about cars, I cannot escape it. I am on the edge of actually end myself.