Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The country with the highest hypergamy

I want virgin girl

I want virgin girl

Captain
★★
What country do you think has the most hypergamous women and is thus the most hostile to men?

My vote would go to the US because it is basically a country where feminism has deep roots. Especially the more liberal regions. Also, it is very divided on basically every subject. Foids in the US have all the benefits of being born in a first-world country, so earning money poses literally no problem for them. They are encouraged to whore themselves by the media and various movements, and their mistakes are covered by a state in the form of alimony, no-fault divorces, supporting single mothers, divorce raping, etc. Also, affirmative action is highly supported, and there are many safety nets for women. I would also argue that most of the movements like passport bros, mgtow, and redpill nonsense come from the US, which signals huge internal problems between genders.

I was also thinking about Japan, which would be my second pick, all due to the Hikikomori phenomenon, the terrible working culture, and the fact that Asian women have a very strong preference for white men.

I think that every western country is hell on Earth for men, and basically, almost any country in today's globalized world is hostile in some form to men, but what would you say is the worst one, in your opinion?

South Korea and Japan come first in mind.

South Korea
Yeah this one is also a strong candidate with the amount of cosmethic surgeries done. I think It is 1 in 5 people in Korea who has done some kind of cosmethic surgery. So much for "just be yourself" or "everybody is pretty in some way or the other" nonsense.

SK. Lowest birthrates in the world

Australia is basically just a mini USA, then I guess canada and england would be similar

Canada, same shit as the US but 10 times worse

Australia is basically just a mini USA, then I guess canada and england would be similar
Yeah, the whole western sphere is riddled with absurd gynocracy. Also, the countries you named are culturally very close to each other; they are even using the same language, so it kind of makes sense that all of them have similar problems.

every anglo country

Yeah, the whole western sphere is riddled with absurd gynocracy. Also, the countries you named are culturally very close to each other; they are even using the same language, so it kind of makes sense that all of them have similar problems.
UK is pretty much a US territory.

My vote goes to the US as well, such a terrible place to live in the 1st world, especially as incels living in metropolitan cities (chad central).

usa, canada, uk, france, germany

Ukraine is 2022's winner

My vote goes to the US as well, such a terrible place to live in the 1st world, especially as incels living in metropolitan cities (chad central).
The only advantage an incel born in the US has is that he can use his status to seamaxx and take advantage of higher income if he even gets to have a semi-decent job at all.

Definitely Japan, then South Korea, then Nordic/Germanic countries, then Anglo countries.

I think Scandinavian

What country do you think has the most hypergamous women and is thus the most hostile to men?

My vote would go to the US because it is basically a country where feminism has deep roots. Especially the more liberal regions. Also, it is very divided on basically every subject. Foids in the US have all the benefits of being born in a first-world country, so earning money poses literally no problem for them. They are encouraged to whore themselves by the media and various movements, and their mistakes are covered by a state in the form of alimony, no-fault divorces, supporting single mothers, divorce raping, etc. Also, affirmative action is highly supported, and there are many safety nets for women. I would also argue that most of the movements like passport bros, mgtow, and redpill nonsense come from the US, which signals huge internal problems between genders.

I was also thinking about Japan, which would be my second pick, all due to the Hikikomori phenomenon, the terrible working culture, and the fact that Asian women have a very strong preference for white men.

I think that every western country is hell on Earth for men, and basically, almost any country in today's globalized world is hostile in some form to men, but what would you say is the worst one, in your opinion?
I hate passport bros so fucking much, I wish crispr was out so we could just edit subhuman genes away. JFL at the guys who manage to lock down a foreign foid who they end up liking and taking back to the west, once she hits US soil it’s over. She will be swept up by Chad in no time, and ofc US divorce courts will rain hellfire on these passport cucks. Let’s see how optimistic they are then.

Probably Netherlands. Their average height has grown way more than any other countries'.
It has been tall chads fucking 24/7