Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The cuck meme spread so far because it really hit a nerve with all those who have girlfriends/wives

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
In the past you always have cunts trying to boast about how they have girlfriends or wives. How they would keep bringing it up when it has nothing to do with the conversation. Got to show everyone about my girlfriend bro! Did I mention I have a girlfriend? Well I have a girlfriend just to clarify.

Thanks to the based "cuck" meme, having a girlfriend/wife these days doesn't grant you as much boasting or respect as it used to. Sure you have a girlfriend because you are good at beta simping for her and Chad won't commit. But its pretty worthless to be boasting about if we all know she's using every opportunity to fuck Chad on the sidelines for free anyway. I mean yes she's OFFICIALLY your girlfriend but knowing that fact, you can't really rub it in anymore. Actually you're worse off because you're the one paying to maintain gf/bf status while she still actively cheats on you with Chad. At least we keep our resources.

The easiest example is Boogie. He was married but everyone was calling him a cuck. Actually its not really funny coz it was so obvious. When he got divorce raped no one was even surpised. Thats how sad it was.

You have a girlfriend huh? Is it girlfriend in name only? lol

yes, truth is what hurts the most.

Good content. Men all over the world are struggling with the fallacy of being a man and having a girlfriend that isn't yours which is inherently emasculating.
Imagine saying "this is my wife but not really, she can leave me if she feels like it"
Boyfriend are really just pets

Normies with girlfriends will bring it up at every possibility

Boyfriend are really just pets
Boyfriends = Slaves in 2020. Hardly anything to be jealous of. Imagine working to maintain Chads Leftovers that still thinks of Chad, still fucks Chad and hates you? :feelskek:

Boogie should watch Boogie Nights

Little Bill goes ER: the fate of all cucks