Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the dating market is like stock market

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
jfl at incels in 2010 who waited for the dating scene to get easier. 2010 was the last year to get laid easily i have no sympathy for 25+ incels who could not get laid

fortunatly the next dating crash is going to happen it's probably going to be related to the economy maybe by 2030 female hypergamy will be weaker due to mgtow, robots , and shifts in political power

I could be wrong and we may be in for a 20+ incel dry spell

when do you guys think foids will crash?

I wonder if clinging betabuxxing and pitymaxxing still works like it used to be in early 2000s

never

men will cuck out until they die

the energy from cucks is infinite, it violates the laws of physics

foids will never crash. they are the new gods of society.

It is like a stock market where the stock price of a vagina has been climbing like bitcoin, expect so far without the crash. Cucks don't realize that the more they invest into the vagina, the more its value is raised and the more unattainable it becomes. The price of vagina is so overvalued and inflated that it has become a ugly fat bubble that going to burst soon. The market is long overdue for a bearish corrective phase.

they won't crash until society collapses and scarcity returns.
the great vagina depression. we need sexconomics to be a thing

I barely produced semen in the year 2010. How the fuck was I gonna get laid?

just fucking lol at this cope, there will be no crash, the value of the foid will inflate infinitely.

jfl at incels in 2010 who waited for the dating scene to get easier. 2010 was the last year to get laid easily i have no sympathy for 25+ incels who could not get laid

fortunatly the next dating crash is going to happen it's probably going to be related to the economy maybe by 2030 female hypergamy will be weaker due to mgtow, robots , and shifts in political power

I could be wrong and we may be in for a 20+ incel dry spell

when do you guys think foids will crash?
Being autistic non chad is easy to get a woman back in the day huh? You really believe that bollocks?

just fucking lol at this cope, there will be no crash, the value of the foid will inflate infinitely.
lol no look at Japan.

men will drop out of the dating scene

men will lose jobs and resort to basement dwelling

sex robots will come
Being autistic non chad is easy to get a woman back in the day huh? You really believe that bollocks?
yeah. to give out a number i think it was 40% easier might even make a thread.

lol no look at Japan.

men will drop out of the dating scene

men will lose jobs and resort to basement dwelling

sex robots will come
the differences in japanese and western culture are too large in order for this to happen.

2010 was the last year to get laid easily i have no sympathy for 25+ incels who could not get laid

I can understand why some hate the youngcels on here more now, with bullshit like this being posted!

yup

i'm not even joking when i keep saying that. i 100% believe women's value will increase until the end of time

Sexual capitalism will collapse by its own weight...or I truly hope so.

i was 10 in 2010. Fml