Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The demand for tall men is universal (and why you need to STOP THE COPE)

Celius

Celius

-
No such thing as “women who want tall men are shallow” WHEN 99% OF THE FEMALE POPULATION IS ATTRACTED TO TALL MEN. This type of irrational belief not only further denigrates the argument that the quintessence of our existence is dictated by sexual dimorphism (i.e., women, being the selective bunch, always picking the tallest and most attractive man they can find) but also radically implies that male beauty is subjective which has also been scientifically proven to be false, irrespective of individual biases and exceptions (e.g., fetishes, the gravitation towards arrange marriage due to religious and other reasons, etc.)

And this rule isn’t exclusively applicable to only western women. I’m just gonna let this fantastic thread of @Iranianoldcel speak for itself.

Thread 'Iranian whores: new episode (video included)'
https://incels.is/threads/iranian-whores-new-episode-video-included.396068/

In this particular instance, not only this girl has fully and successfully emulated the “dehumanizing” attitude of women in western societies you see everyday, but is also demanding twice for it. Statistically speaking, if only 4% of adult men in America are 6’2 or taller, then the percentage of the men in her country meeting that requirement is half of that, maybe even less than half.

Maybe you’d take a look at this and see for yourself an underlying issue that our world as a whole is facing in regards to male beauty standards and how far matriarchal societies have contaminated the minds of women from all countries, but that is not what women themselves see. They do not perceive themselves as shallow for wanting tall men; they perceive themselves as shallow for admitting to it, hence they take so much pleasure in speaking it out loud on platforms like TikTok. It’s freeing and gives them an usual sense of empowerment.

For me however, none of these would’ve rubbed salt in wound per se if it hadn’t been for the average user in this fucking community constantly presuming that the demands for men in less developed countries is lower. You can of course choose to cope until the cows come home, but just so you know, you will not find a SINGLE breed of woman that prefers it short, regardless of their cultural background or ethnicity. You won’t find it even in the dirtiest, most disgusting rural shitholes on the face of this earth.

Last edited:
ton of word, giant essai, water is GrAY

i think that having a better pheno if you're an ethnic can help even if you're short, no woman want a shitskin tall dude, they rather get fucked by fair skinned manlets.
also europe is very heightest compared to middle east, it's not even close

Well yeah, none of the shit I write here is meant to be profound or anything novel. I’ve mostly targeted this towards the westernfags who assume we have it easier which again, is objectively false.

they rather get fucked by fair skinned manlets.
I disagree. Race is vital but face and height come first.

They do not perceive themselves as shallow for wanting tall men; they perceive themselves as shallow for admitting to it, hence they take so much pleasure in speaking it out loud on platforms like TikTok. It’s freeing and gives them an usual sense of empowerment.
Its some kind of revenge fantasy for foids probably. They think that the pressure to look good is worse for women, therefore its okay for them to place these standards for men. When its not even close to the truth. If 80% of men are below average in looks and women are pretty much placed on a normal gauss curve, then obviously its men who suffer from high looks standards.

But I don't expect women to ever admit it. Women relish their victimhood. The only reason they believe that they have it harder is because they are so solipsistic that they never take into account the viewpoint of men. Women can live with two very contradicting beliefs, they can believe that in the whole Los Angeles there are only two or three attractive men in the whole metropolitan city, and they can also believe that the pressure to look good is worse for women than for men.

I’ve mostly targeted this towards the westernfags who assume we have it easier which again, is objectively false.
even if we do and even if they think that we can get arranged marriage, i don't give a fuck, arranged marriage is just betabuxx and i won't take it.
she will try to poison you or kill you after the marriage, ethnic whores are sluts.
I disagree. Race is vital but face and height come first.
green eyed ethnic with fair skin 5'6" manlet will always mog a 6'3" shitskin ethnic.
ethnic culture are more skin worshipping than height worshipping.
europe have a height worship culture because they're already white so no need for a white skin whorship culture

Its some kind of revenge fantasy for foids probably. They think that the pressure to look good is worse for women, therefore its okay for them to place these standards for men. When its not even close to the truth.
On the spot. Men in general have more “taste” when it comes to picking women.

But I don't expect women to ever admit it. Women relish their victimhood. The only reason they believe that they have it harder is because they are so solipsistic that they never take into account the viewpoint of men.
It’s biologically rooted in their genetics. They’ve always had to heavily rely on victimhood and deception as a way to survive.

We need to start banning 6'1 and over users. All biggers must hang

green eyed ethnic with fair skin 5'6" manlet will always mog a 6'3" shitskin ethnic.
6’3 is too kind. 5’11? Maybe. However, if both subjects had green eyes, the 6’3 ethnic would’ve obviously been the mogger.

Women only settle for their betabuxxing husbands or whatever next best thing they can get because there isn't enough Chads to go around, and because of that I really doubt they are enjoying sex because in their mind they want that 190cm Superchad but can't get it. They have to stay with their beta cuck because of monetary reasons. It again makes me question if normies are really even living that much that much better than incels.
I don’t really believe in the whole “betabuxxing” or oofy doofy theory honestly. Most women can make more money than the average man anyway, why should they bother going for an ugly rich man? Jfl.

We need to start banning 6'1 and over users.
:yes:

Gatekeeping has always been healthy for this community.

Was that the worst one of the treads I shared. Quite brutal, I agree.

I can understand if you’re a tall female 5’9 / 5’10 / 5’11 that you want a taller man.
But shorter Foids below 5’6 need to stop being so delusional and date average / short men.
these little toilets are like 5’3 themselves, yet expect a 6’0ft tall guy to rescue their A$$ and wife them up.
it’s really funny how delusional they are.
You must type in:
“Female delusion calculator”, on Google.
Less than 1% of men fit the criteria for their absurd standards.

i think that having a better pheno if you're an ethnic can help even if you're short, no woman want a shitskin tall dude, they rather get fucked by fair skinned manlets.
also europe is very heightest compared to middle east, it's not even close
Because Europeans are taller.

Was that the worst one of the treads I shared. Quite brutal, I agree.
They were all nightmarefuel but that one just hit me out of nowhere for some reason. Thanks for sharing them again. Been a while since I got exposed to unadulterated blackpill and what’s actually happening out there.

But shorter Foids below 5’6 need to stop being so delusional and date average / short men.
Not gonna happen. Opposites attract even more. The shorter the woman, the more secure she’ll be feeling around the tallest of men.

No such thing as “women who want tall men are shallow” WHEN 99% OF THE FEMALE POPULATION IS ATTRACTED TO TALL MEN. This type of irrational belief not only further denigrates the argument that the quintessence of our existence is dictated by sexual dimorphism (i.e., women, being the selective bunch, always picking the tallest and most attractive man they can find) but also radically implies that male beauty is subjective which has also been scientifically proven to be false, irrespective of individual biases and exceptions (e.g., fetishes, the gravitation towards arrange marriage due to religious and other reasons, etc.)

And this rule isn’t exclusively applicable to only western women. I’m just gonna let this fantastic thread of @Iranianoldcel speak for itself.

Thread 'Iranian whores: new episode (video included)'
https://incels.is/threads/iranian-whores-new-episode-video-included.396068/

In this particular instance, not only this girl has fully and successfully emulated the “dehumanizing” attitude of women in western societies you see everyday, but is also demanding twice for it. Statistically speaking, if only 4% of adult men in America are 6’2 or taller, then the percentage of the men in her country meeting that requirement is half of that, maybe even less than half.

Maybe you’d take a look at this and see for yourself an underlying issue that our world as a whole is facing in regards to male beauty standards and how far matriarchal societies have contaminated the minds of women from all countries, but that is not what women themselves see. They do not perceive themselves as shallow for wanting tall men; they perceive themselves as shallow for admitting to it, hence they take so much pleasure in speaking it out loud on platforms like TikTok. It’s freeing and gives them an usual sense of empowerment.

For me however, none of these would’ve rubbed salt in wound per se if it hadn’t been for the average user in this fucking community constantly presuming that the demands for men in less developed countries is lower. You can of course choose to cope until the cows come home, but just so you know, you will not find a SINGLE breed of woman that prefers it short, regardless of their cultural background or ethnicity. You won’t find it even in the dirtiest, most disgusting rural shitholes on the face of this earth.
very eloquent and beautifully written. Westernfags are here to cope

I disagree. Foids today absolutely are shallow and capricious in what they want in a man. It's fine to want taller men but it's been a while since they moved past this. They now require statistically tall men. This requirement has gone beyond the height of the local male population.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back