Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between an incel and a truecel

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
In this world of eternal struggle, death is better than at getting humiliated all my life, I lack the strength to survive and want this to get over with my life. I don't fear death, but I fear everything that I endure on a daily basis, everything seems to be meaningless and just a futile struggle, cos I have nothing to gain and everything else I will eventually lose. Sex, God and Wealth are the things that keep a man alive. To accept the blackpill you have to be lacking in Sex, God and Wealth. The only thing that separates a truecel and an incel is that a incel still has one of these three things or all of them to some extent, when you lack all of them there is no denial. IT'S OVER. You have run out of Copes. If you don't have any of these copes anymore, congratulations, you're a truecel, and your beloved demise awaits you, and that's the only romantic thing you'll ever have.

Last edited:
Disagreed. I am without a doubt uglier than you and everyone else here but I strongly believe in God. That doesn't make me any less of a truecel because at the end of the day, my face is still subhuman.

Disagreed. I am without a doubt uglier than you and everyone else here but I strongly believe in God. That doesn't make me any less of a truecel because at the end of the day, my face is still subhuman.
Why are you so sure that you're the ugliest user

You are tall with an ugly face. Can you imagine being a dwarf with an ugly face? How the fuck can you tallfags say you are uglier than everyone. Fucking coping idiots.

Why are you so sure that you're the ugliest user
I think it's very hard/next to impossible to be worse off than a 2/10 curry (+ manlet if i remember correctly)

But the faith and fear in God keeps you away from a rope and will keep you away from it as long as you believe, and that's the cope a truecel lacks

In this world of eternal struggle, death is better than at getting humiliated all my life, I lack the strength to survive and want this to get over with my life. I don't fear death, but I fear everything that I endure on a daily basis, everything seems to be meaningless and just a futile struggle, cos I have nothing to gain and everything else I will eventually lose. Sex, God and Wealth are the things that keep a man alive. To accept the blackpill you have to be lacking in Sex, God and Wealth. The only thing that separates a truecel and an incel is that a truecel still has one of these three things or all of them to some extent, when you lack all of them there is no denial. IT'S OVER. You have run out of Copes. If you don't have any of these copes anymore, congratulations, you're a truecel, and your beloved demise awaits you, and that's the only romantic thing you'll ever have.
Edit your post

Difference between incel and truecel is degree of pain that life is.

None of us are having sex regardless whether we’re 0.5 or 4.0. Stop this stupid infighting and focus on our real enemies instead.

You are tall with an ugly face. Can you imagine being a dwarf with an ugly face? How the fuck can you tallfags say you are uglier than everyone. Fucking coping idiots.
He has posted his frame before as well and he is not that bad frame wise. Definitely mogs me in life especially considering he somehow has the ability to plan for a future career and life. Not that that’s a bad thing though I guess more power to him ded srs.

Short guys definitely have a worse quality of life though. Your height really does play a role in every aspect of social life.

He has posted his frame before as well and he is not that bad frame wise. Definitely mogs me in life especially considering he somehow has the ability to plan for a future career and life. Not that that’s a bad thing though I guess more power to him ded srs.

Short guys definitely have a worse quality of life though. Your height really does play a role in every aspect of social life.
Incels don’t plan for a career tbh

Truecel: 0% chance of ascension
Incel: >0% chance of ascension

Exactly this. Height is a crucial factor in deciding whether you will ever been seen as a "man" or seen as a child your entire life. I am fucking mogged to death by everyone on this forum tbh. I keep thinking that this is not the place for me and that i need to start another forum for people like myself called Truecels.co where there is just no glimmer of light anymore.

Especially with the constant fakecels that are able to get in here and stay undercover for god knows how long. Tired of this shit. Tired of the constant mogs. I just hope i get smited down soon.

Difference between incel and truecel is degree of pain that life is.
Difference between incel, Chad and normies is this as well. Chad is 0 pain multiplier. Normie is 1-10x, incel is 100x and truecel is beyond x100

I don't want to follow this definition of truecels (incels without copes or hopes). It is indeed a big divider. We can't look into the soul of others and when depression hits, than even Sex, God and Wealth looks not or at least less appealing.

How tall is he?

I dont remember exactly but he stated he was 5'10 ish. @RREEEEEEEEE Confirm height.
Yes. Or 5'11" but definitely below 6'0" - what is this about though? I haven't checked my alerts since yesterday.

Yes. Or 5'11" but definitely below 6'0" - what is this about though? I haven't checked my alerts since yesterday.
@Made in Heaven wanted to know you height because i called you tall. And 5'11 is most definately tall even if it isnt 6ft.

there is always someone worse and i doubt you are the ugliest mr 5.6 inch GIRTH dick.
5.5 tbh which isn't big by any stretch of imagination. You need 6 from what I hear.
@Made in Heaven wanted to know you height because i called you tall. And 5'11 is most definately tall even if it isnt 6ft.
Right. Well I don't think I'm tall. Average height here is 6 feet so I am below average and therefore not tall.
But the faith and fear in God keeps you away from a rope and will keep you away from it as long as you believe, and that's the cope a truecel lacks
I mean it's going to keep me away from the rope but who knows for how long?

To accept the blackpill you have to be lacking in Sex, God and Wealth. The only thing that separates a truecel and an incel is that a incel still has one of these three things or all of them to some extent

No, a truecel is a man so hideous that people are offended by his existence. He is not simply "ugly".

5'11 is def tall, especially for a curry

The irony of an utter truecel strongly believing in God. Sorry but I don't understand

I know some short mexican fag that has a healthy social life. Goes to bars and has chick friends up the ass. So idk
Exactly this. Height is a crucial factor in deciding whether you will ever been seen as a "man" or seen as a child your entire life. I am fucking mogged to death by everyone on this forum tbh. I keep thinking that this is not the place for me and that i need to start another forum for people like myself called Truecels.co where there is just no glimmer of light anymore.

Especially with the constant fakecels that are able to get in here and stay undercover for god knows how long. Tired of this shit. Tired of the constant mogs. I just hope i get smited down soon.

I feel the same that i feel mogged on this forum in terms of intellect and career prospects and such. Lots of youngcels who exaggerate and shit. Truecel.co I like the sound of it.
Honestly I'd like to see more TRUCEL based posts. Tired of the borderline incel posts with prospects and hope in their lives

Last edited:
The fundamental quality of being a truecel is being so naturally ugly people are repulsed by you. I know that feeling all too well and I can tell you that nontruecels will never understand it. For us, it was over before it even began. If a god really existed, he wouldn't allow beings like us to be born.

The fundamental quality of being a truecel is being so naturally ugly people are repulsed by you. I know that feeling all too well and I can tell you that nontruecels will never understand it. For us, it was over before it even began. If a god really existed, he wouldn't allow beings like us to be born.

Religion is cope

High IQ. You can't be truecel if you are rich.