Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the dishonesty of women is one of the things I hate the most

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
why can't they just say "no"? or "I don't like you"?
"I don't want to talk to you"
"I'm bored already"
"I'd rather do something else"

they ignore you, they never talk to you directly, or you must guess what they are thinking because they express themselves with body language instead of words

they have never been honest! that's why schopenhahuer had to write a fucking book about them!! not even the most "intelligent" women were able to accept their lying and manipulative nature

The only way weak inferior specimen can survive is by lying, manipulating, and cheating the system. The straightforward way with honesty and integrity is too good for them because it requires strength which they inherently lack.

lying is convenient to avoid getting ERd

lying is convenient to avoid getting ERd
Exactly. Women are ruled by their fear of incurring violence which they're naturally ill-equipped to deal with because of their physical inferiority.

Indeed, which is why I ignore women and think of them as niggers.

Always lying, always manipulative, wastes of time.

Foids gonna foid

Yeah, I hate it as well. Especially as I could understand it IRL as there there is a threat of physical violence, but they also do it online where there would be no reason to.

They are in fact very honest once you look beyond the words that come out of her mouth.

They will cope with virtue signaling as a survival mechanism I think of it as covert sadism, there is no survivability to be gained from long conning men just personal satisfaction.

They like leading guys on to see how hard they'll try. It's how they gauge their SMV and get narcissistic supply (narcissism is just female psychology). Feeding off of the despERation of chronically lonely man like the demonic worms they are. OnlyFans is the more materialistic version of this. Someone even wrote a book about how women use the "possibility" of sex to lead men on and exploit them

It's not really a defense mechanism or anything like that because first of all women love criminals and stalkers (particularly if they're attractive) and there's no rule saying that a guy will become potentially dangerous to a woman only if she explicitly rejects him. Clearly a lot of guys are driven mad by ghosting and ambivalence. Things which only garnered public outrage when dating apps came out and it started to happen to women more. Statistically women ghost and flake way more than men.

Last edited:
You're just hER source of ego supply while she's between Chads breaking hER "heart".

Screenshot 20231215 171210

Exactly. Women are ruled by their fear of incurring violence which they're naturally ill-equipped to deal with because of their physical inferiority.
Violence is mainly in the mind