Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The double standards are big

bickdig747

bickdig747

niccagepilled
I see so many posts on social media and comments from people (mostly women) irl talking about how useless men are. 'I hate men', 'men serve no purpose anymore', 'all men are rapist pigs''. These posts get so much support and recognition, but when the gender roles are reversed, these posts get taken down and the posters vilified. A woman hating on men is a 'queen' but a man hating on women is a pig and an incel.

Welcome to clown world:feelsclown:

They’re just mad they can’t get Chad

I see so many posts on social media and comments from people (mostly women) irl talking about how useless men are. 'I hate men', 'men serve no purpose anymore', 'all men are rapist pigs''. These posts get so much support and recognition, but when the gender roles are reversed, these posts get taken down and the posters vilified. A woman hating on men is a 'queen' but a man hating on women is a pig and an incel.
Whores are shallow psychopathic holes that lack empathy and should be put down like dogs

Good point.