Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THE END IS INEVITABLE! I RETURNED AFTER 1 YEAR

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
TAKE A DEEP BREATH GUYS . Where do i even begin with . Well lets keep it simple .

Lets Start with the GYNOCENTRIC DEGENERATION ala ONLYFANS

WTF HAPPENED?

This shit is the worst of the worst . IT ENABLES WOMANS HYPERGAMY ( rejection of Average / below Man ) TO EXTREME LEVELS , since their Value is Inherit and Ours ( mans ) is earned ,

THEY ARE ABLE TO SELL THEMSELFS . and not to a low degree either . THEY EARN THOUSANDS JUST BECAUSE . SINCE THAT WEBSITE WENT VIRAL , THE VALUE OF MAN MAN ARE AT STAKE .

Anyways , the Worst Part really is that:

STOFFLAPPEN VIRUS FUCKING GARBAGE , ASS GARBAGE

Who would have thought , that YOU ARE ABLE TO WITNESS PROPAGANDA AT FIRST GLANCE.

Yes YOU AND ME , are wearing those Shits when your Getting groceries , or anything else Store related .

Not because you want to BUT YOU HAVE TO ( INDOCTRINATED ) , else you would Suffer Consequences , Police and or even Jail.

YES EXACTLY , WE ARE INDOCTRINATED TO WEAR A MASK OUT OF PRESSURE
but hey thats just the surface . BUSINESSES CRASH . INSTALLATION OF NEW LAWS / / RULES ( NARCISTIC PLEASURES ) , VACCINE INSTALLATION ( WHAT IS PROPABLY THE MAIN GOAL )

THIS WORLD IS GYNOCENTRIC AND FUCKED , THE SITUATION MAN AND EVEN sOcIeTy IS IN, IS JUST ABSURD.

Last edited:
nice avi.

The end is near @FlamingCel

Repent (Metanoia - change of mind - accepting that sin is bad and that you're a sinner in need of a Savior) and accept Jesus.

Read all of it, brutal.

turn off caps lock

I am glad I am getting to wear mask. But yeah onlycucks suck. gynocentricm is fooked up.