Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the end is near for feminism

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2hKghnHJKU

this is what you foids wanted.
jubilate foids, you are finally free to burn your lives away making retarded pink power point presentations
wearing pants and filling your homes with cats and fjalraven kanken backpacks.

men all over are working to replace you.
waifubots and artificial wombs.

as you giggle, reject decent smart man, and suck the joy out of his soul, know for every action
there is an equal reaction.

tho to you rejecting a mans maximum effort and hope is just a weekday event.

not soylent green but soylent pink may be your future if we were to make guess

in the end incel will do PDA with their waifubots and catgirls to your faces.

your stinckin granddaughters will not have the option to OF or even sell street BJs

This. Soon, female privilege will disappear.

Feminism only exists where it makes money.

This will probably be used to get rid of men tbh

waifubots
Do you think they would reject us just like biological foids if they were sentient enough to be adequate replacements for them?

jubilate foids, you are finally free to burn your lives away making retarded pink power point presentations

as you giggle, reject decent smart man, and suck the joy out of his soul, know for every action

your stinckin granddaughters will not have the option to OF or even sell street BJs

everything is getting worse by the day, this is gonna get good in a few years:

Do you think they would reject us just like biological foids if they were sentient enough to be adequate replacements for them?
no because non-sentient ai exists

probably a chinese scheme to reduce the effects of their declining population. This is actually a good thing, it will help reduce the cost of social services (more young people, less old people on retirement benefits)

also, that shit is literally the matrix :feelsohgod:

some of the rapable models would

no recombination with giga stacy egg from broken countries liek ukraine for like 5000 dollars and make my son chads

no recombination with giga stacy egg from broken countries liek ukraine for like 5000 dollars and make my son chads
I fail to see how that appertains to my question.

I fail to see how that appertains to my question.
sorry my dumbass didn't see what you replied to. I assumed the womb farm would reject you from thread context. :feels:

This is a non-sequitur. The existence of non-sentient AI has no bearing on what sentient AI would do.

What does them being rapable have to do with it?
that doesn't apply if you choose a non-sentient ai instead of a sentient ai

Only stacy will be allowed to be born

sorry my dumbass didn't see what you replied to. I assumed the womb farm would reject you from thread context. :feels:
No problem. In that case I agree with you :feelsbadman:
that doesn't apply if you choose a non-sentient ai instead of a sentient ai
True, but the premise was that they were sentient enough to be indistinguishable from biological foids. Unless you meant to suggest that even non-sentient AI outclass biological foids.

True, but the premise was that they were sentient enough to be indistinguishable from biological foids. Unless you meant to suggest that even non-sentient AI outclass biological foids.
a non-sentient ai will still act like a real foid but you could could change her behavior

a non-sentient ai will still act like a real foid but you could could change her behavior
You mean that a non-sentient AI would merely replicate a foid whereas a truly sentient AI would practically be a foid albeit made of circuitry and transistors rather than flesh and bone?

You mean that a non-sentient AI would merely replicate a foid whereas a truly sentient AI would practically be a foid albeit made of circuitry and transistors rather than flesh and bone?
You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot. To replicate sentience, you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine. Even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.

there are 2 types of AI:

a simulated AI: A simulated one would mimic the software in living beings, but it would not mimic the hardware.

an emulated AI: an emulated one would mimic all of the hardware and software features in human beings

Software = behavior of humans

Hardware = the whole human brain shape, composition and mechanisms

You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot.
What makes you say this? Also, what exactly do you mean by sentience? I get the feeling we're talking about different things.

What makes you say this? Also, what exactly do you mean by sentience? I get the feeling we're talking about different things.
sentient would be a living being and not just a piece of plastic that imitates a human

your definition of sentience seems unorthodox thb
there is a difference between an emulation of sentience and a simulation of sentience:

there is a difference between an emulation of sentience and a simulation of sentience:

The blog post you linked never mentions the word "sentient" or "sentience" etc. In the lingo of the blog post, I used "sentient AI" to refer to "emulation AI" as the blog post calls it.

Men will always be smarter than cunts. Men will always be responsible for every major innovation. That's why feminism was always destined to fail.