Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The end of this horrid holiday.

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
It is 11:59 as I write this, the torture is over. The celebration of what I can never have is finally over. Fuck couples.

I coped by eating (probably ate around 4000 calories) I also watched tv.

I don't get what is bad about it tbh. That it reminds you other people are having sex and you're not? Does posting on an incel forum not remind you of that?

I don't get what is bad about it tbh. That it reminds you other people are having sex and you're not? Does posting on an incel forum not remind you of that?
Yes, posting here does remind me. However, this holiday is a societal insult to me. When I post here I remind myself. On valentines all those couples and all of society shows me how single I am and how unloved I am and always will be; that is the difference.

There is always next year
if you haven't roped by then

Yes, posting here does remind me. However, this holiday is a societal insult to me. When I post here I remind myself. On valentines all those couples and all of society shows me how single I am and how unloved I am and always will be; that is the difference.
nah man, WE'RE the insult to society in their eyes. We're nothing more than a glitch in the process of natural selection.

It is 11:59 as I write this, the torture is over. The celebration of what I can never have is finally over. Fuck couples.
364 days of safety until the next nightmare holiday.

I coped by eating (probably ate around 4000 calories) I also watched tv.
What you eat? Good cope tbh, eating is the only real pleasure left for me

The day exists as suicide fuel for a heavy percentage of the population. Fuck that day. If it was a living thing it would be hacked to death with a lawnmower blade.