Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The entire .co are volcels...

I agree that probably more than 80% here are fakecels/volcels, but this cherry-picking proves nothing.

This guy is a 1.5/10, and 4.5/10 can't get laid, mogging him doesn't mean you are going to get laid, this guy just proves JBD (just be deformed) theory, a deformed man has more options than a low tier and even a mid tier normie

tiktokmaxxing pays well

I am an involuntary volcel.

"Let me explain by linking a Tiktok link"
Go fuck yourself. How's that for a fucking explanation for advertising that fucking site?

Most are Beckysexual

"Let me explain by linking a Tiktok link"
Go fuck yourself. How's that for a fucking explanation for advertising that fucking site?
Nigga what... advertising what you are weird too paranoid.

a deformed man has more options than a low tier and even a mid tier normie
cause women can get virtue signalling off of them if they date a deformed or disabled guy

I agree. I'm a volcel. But I don't want to be volcel, although my efforts are always in vain. Would I then be an involcel?

cause women can get virtue signalling off of them if they date a deformed or disabled guy
“No, they don’t want to fuck deformed man, it’s just virtue singaling. It’s just so happens that they are fucking a deformed man :feels::feels::feels::feels:“.

Shut the fuck up and accept the JBDpill, deformed men have more SMV than 5/10 men

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel they doxxed your gf bro!

giga over if you don't have some stupid "personal story" of overcoming to put you above the average guy

This guy is a 1.5/10, and 4.5/10 can't get laid, mogging him doesn't mean you are going to get laid, this guy just proves JBD (just be deformed) theory, a deformed man has more options than a low tier and even a mid tier normie
Reverse halo theory. The guy is so ugly he gets status for it.

“No, they don’t want to fuck deformed man, it’s just virtue singaling. It’s just so happens that they are fucking a deformed man :feels::feels::feels::feels:“.

Shut the fuck up and accept the JBDpill, deformed men have more SMV than 5/10 men
i'm 5'6 and have 4 inch penis
do i count as deformed

This.
Then as soon as a better option will come around she will toss him down the gutter without thinking twice

Please spare me the "Volcel if you don't rail 1/10 landwhale mutants"
I'm talking about guys who are mid normies and above, all the pics I've seen from users here, were from mid normies and above.

I believe only 20% of users here are sub5 as me.

Even @FACEandLMS knows it, most guys here are normal looking and above, uglies here are a minority

Just break my leg or something at this point

There is a 100% chance this foid did this for the purpose of virtue signaling or was groomed or some weird shit. And this quasi-exception does not invalidate any sort of rule.

Just because theoretically you could get laid with one of the 3.5 billion+ women on this planet, doesn't mean that inceldom doesn't exist and everyone is volcel. That is like saying just because there is food in America that people elsewhere can't be starving. It is a situational condition.

this is like foids thinking that danny devito getting pussy refutes everything we say

1.0m Followers

where's my prize?

Explain?

Nice Alexstraza pic
Explain what? You can clearly see this on the video, the deformed man give status to the foid, and status attract foids

Gigacope

Explain.

He has a girlfriend.
Mutation and some sort of gene failure is the base for inceldom ideology, sexual taste in foids is also genetic and also can suffer from mutations or gene failure, one foid not being hypergamous doesn't mean anything because the immense majority will be still hypergamous and there aren't enough non-hypergamous unicorn woman for all the sub 5 male.

Cherry-picking proves absolutely nothing. Also he is probably getting cucked

Just be ethnic and look like a literal chimpanzee theory