Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Ethical morality of power/status maxxing.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Anytime I see a guy like Weinstein or Kevin Spacey on the news abusing their power for sex I feel sick but the other part of me feels confused. Deep down their is a part if me that does see that as wrong but the more logical part of me asks the question, "Isn't that the perk of being high status and powerful?" Don't they almost have a right to use their leverage for sex? And where do we draw the line? We as a society have bullshit consent laws anyway. Add being the power imbalance of high status men and soon any rich guy who even looks at a woman will be called a rapist. What's the solution?

As long as they arent forcing them to have sex, i dont see the problem.

Women are using them for their power/money as well but somehow it's never mentioned

Did the foids not explicitly agree to it? :feelsjuice:

I don't feel much empathy for the men themselves, but ultimately, it would have been much different if it was a 6'2 gigamogger director asking the foids; then it's simple romance with those he's grown attached to after working with him, silly inkwell! :feelsclown:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

What they did is ontologically good as far as im concerned, not problematic in the slightest. It was a mutual exchange, Weinstein had money and acting connections and the whores had pussy, and sure enough once they got established in the industry off of his favors after whoring themselves out, they turn it around and throw him under the bus. They didn't get "raped" or "assaulted" at all, they whored themselves out for money and fame and regretted it afterwards and used it as leverage against him when it became convenient.

Repeal the 19th and put those cunts back in the kitchen where they belong, then they wouldnt have to worry about being propositioned for sex by ugly movie executives, there's the solution youre looking for.