Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that girls use small dicks as an insult just shows how important it is to have big cock

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
They like to say that size doesnt matter but then every single girl will insult you for any reason and say you have “small dick.” Its extremely brutal for guys with small dicks.

welcome back. girth is underrated

foids are good at exposing themselves

@Ropemaxx @nihility OP knows what's up

They know it's the most effective insult against men and it only affects low value men (= men with small dicks). Chad isn't affected because he just looks down at his crotch, sees the giant dangling banana and goes on with his life. So it's the perfect insult for undesirable men.

I really wish there was a bigger dick surgery, its the only surgery i need besides face surgery tbh

They know it's the most effective insult against men and it only affects low value men (= men with small dicks). Chad isn't affected because he just looks down at his crotch, sees the giant dangling banana and goes on with his life. So it's the perfect insult for undesirable men.
And theres no surgery you can do for your dick at all

Cope. There's no cunt for my dick!

So a cock insult is the least of my worries.

They like to say that size doesnt matter but then every single girl will insult you for any reason and say you have “small dick.” Its extremely brutal for guys with small dicks.
They don't know anything about dick sizes, though. So shit thread.

Yep. And there's no shortage of 'foids talking about how they couldn't enjoy sex with their ex (who they left for something better) because their dick wasn't big enough