Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The fact that I’ll never get to be a father hurts the most..

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
I've never wanted much. It was okay that nobody cared, it was okay that I've never had any friends or whatsoever. I thought maybe I'll find someone atleast and that person will be my everything.

I thought I'll have a family of my own. A wife, life partner. Then we'll have a kid or two of our own. The thought of sharing your whole life with someone, the thought of having that connection of having a child together always mesmerized me. I wanted to be that close to someone.

The thing I wanted most in my life was to hold a child of my own in my own arms. I'd have been there for him/her throughout their life or as long as they needed me. But no… as a 5ft7, sub 5 Manlet, RetardCell that simply wont be possible.. god I hate genetics so much. It honestly makes me feel subhuman, like I cant fulfill my biological purpose as a man. :feelsrope:

Yeah, my father was mostly absent so I always longed for that idyllic family life I never had. But it's never gonna happen :feelsrope:

I used to want to be a father as well but seeing how fucked up this generation is, and the world for that matter, makes me feel like bringing another child into this world wouldn't be fair to that child. Especially considering my garbage family and genes. If it was possible, would you really want to subject your kid to this nightmare of a reality? Probably doesn't help but I feel lucky I'm not a dad now

Sad thing is at least you could be a good father to kids a woman already had with a badass Chad or Tyrone.

But no women would still be Chad only.

Yeah, my father was mostly absent so I always longed for that idyllic family life I never had. But it's never gonna happen :feelsrope:
Same here.. mine was never around. I promised myself I'd always be there for my future kids no matter what. That was before puberty hit and my fate was decided.

I thought I'll have a family of my own. A wife, life partner. Then we'll have a kid or two of our own. The thought of sharing your whole life with someone, the thought of having that connection of having a child together always mesmerized me. I wanted to be that close to someone.
:bluepill:

It's weird to me because I've never seen things like that. At least I don't recall, honestly. Even when I had crushes, I never pictured myself marrying them and having kids with them.

I've never wanted much. It was okay that nobody cared, it was okay that I've never had any friends or whatsoever. I thought maybe I'll find someone atleast and that person will be my everything.

The thing I wanted most in my life was to hold a child of my own in my own arms. I'd have been there for him/her throughout their life or as long as they needed me. But no… as a 5ft7, sub 5 Manlet, RetardCell that simply wont be possible.. god I hate genetics so much. It honestly makes me feel subhuman, like I cant fulfill my biological purpose as a man. :feelsrope:
NO CHILDREN FOR PEDOS LIKE YOU INCEL :soy:

I don't want a family anymore

I don't want a family anymore. I don't want to father an incel and put that soul through our suffering, nor do I want to father a foid that will ruin other boyos lives

People who are 5'7 have kids though

cope, every man at some point in his life wants his own family, it runs in our blood

men desire family with a foid the same way women desire chad

People who are 5'7 have kids though
It's not just my height though... I'm a 5/10 at best facially with a small frame. Coupled with bellow average intellect, poor endowment and autism, this equals... im fucked. My chances of finding a women willing to have a basic relationship with me are extremely slim never mind one who'd be willing to carry my children... its just not meant to be for peripheral males like us (Incels)

Last edited:
It's not just my height though... I'm a 5/10 at best facially with a small frame. Coupled with bellow average intellect, poor endowment and autism, this equals... im fucked. My chances of finding a women willing to have a basic relationship with me are extremely slim never mind one who'd be willing to carry my children... its just not meant to be for peripheral males like us (Incels)
Ok, I'm new to the froum so no disrespect to any user here.
But I see a lot of guys claim they are austistic.
Of course if you are no direspect.

But have you been diagnosed?

I met people with autism.
And I know the condition can differ.. but they got a lot more to worry about in life than the issue of getting women ,( no disrespect again, some autistic people are very clever and are very happy regardless of the condition).

Just saying

I felt the same around 30, its like you feel emptiness that hurts.

I used to want to be a father as well but seeing how fucked up this generation is, and the world for that matter, makes me feel like bringing another child into this world wouldn't be fair to that child.

The earth is overpopulated as it is. Let’s bring back some MALTHUSIAN edge, the population needs to be controlled/culled so therefore I’m an antinatalist and don’t give a FUCK about fatherhood. That’s :bluepill:

Raising a kid under these conditions is unacceptable. As soon as your kid is born he (if it’s a girl she has to be aborted-one child policy) will suffer

:bluepill:

It's weird to me because I've never seen things like that. At least I don't recall, honestly. Even when I had crushes, I never pictured myself marrying them and having kids with them.
the ideas of having a family only happened to me after becoming a christrian,and discovering that openess to children is necessary for your marriage to be valid. before that i never really imagined myself with children and actually hated them. now i desire children and sometimes wonder about adopting a child.

Having family in this day and age isn't that appealing to me. I don't think I would have much to connect with my children, I wouldn't have much to talk about to them and rising children is a hassle than it's worth, since today as a father you don't have as much to say on matter of rising a child, like you would in the past. Father used to be ultimate authority in the family, nowdays you can be easily divorced and your power ends where the state says so. I spent 22 years of my life alone, and if I spent 8 more years alone, then I might aswell spent the rest of life alone. Marrying some 30 year old hag that had countless men before and you're not even guaranteed to be here last doesn't sound fun. Perhaps my thinking may change when I get older, but romanticizing family life is bluepilled.

Last edited:
Sometimes I catch myself talking alone about random topics, or about how to do certain stuff, as if I'm instructing/educating an invisible little kid. My brain developed this way to cope with being a genetic dead-end.

i never wanted to be a father myself but i do get that it can be a rewarding feeling, i don't know what else to say

I never wanted kids, bestowing your unfortunate genetics to someone else thus bringing them to this hell hole is very selfish.

This is what feminism did to our society

you're so right OP :feelsrope:

i want to be a biological father but i don't want to raise the kids. it would be lifefuel if i could spread my seed far and wide across all the shithole ethnic countries where foids would take my money to impregnate them. i want to have descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky:ahegao:

Can relate. I've been wanting that for years, and every year that goes by, chances that it will happen fade away.

im losing my mind day by day

I have said this many times before but reproducing as an incel is irresposnible. You are only continuing the cycle.

I'm so cynical and jaded about life that I don't think there's anyway I'd want to pass it on.