Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the fall of a chad

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
219550592_4495819850451776_1680660410539629711_n.jpg

eeeeh....that dude was never a chad man

the fall of a chad is that dude whos getting bald who got shirtless in front of couples

Doesn't look like a Chad to me. Face is too honest.

Chads usually have something untrustworthy about their faces. @bewitched

the guy is just like a chad cliche

View attachment 469527
this

exactly chad has face of a bastard,of a bad person,if ure trustworthy and face of good person is not full chad

if he was affected this severely by aging then imagine us

this

exactly chad has face of a bastard,of a bad person,if ure trustworthy and face of good person is not full chad
Exactly, plus an honest face signals you would be a good betabuxxer. Foids don't fuck potential betabuxxers, they lock them down.

That dude looks honest, manly etc... but he isn't a Chad. All foids wanting to marry you =/= all foids wanting to fuck you.

He is just another potential daddy figure to clean up after Chads restovers.

Exactly, plus an honest face signals you would be a good betabuxxer. Foids don't fuck potential betabuxxers, they lock them down.

That dude looks honest, manly etc... but he isn't a Chad. All foids wanting to marry you =/= all foids wanting to fuck you.

The agepill hits harder than anything else. Only thing that comes close is the heightpill. Aging makes you shink, go bald, and get wrinkles.

@Uggo Mongo @Idlevillagercel check out the giga-autists attempting to deny his chad status :feelsjuice:

Damn, really makes you wonder what hits harder. To have it and then lose it or to never have it at all?

bro why youre so based man

View attachment 469527
Jfl the coping in this thread.
AA64AACD 8801 4759 93CC 1D3AF8EE7A67

C087638A DE4D 4C93 A512 1A2EEB02EE9C

Brendan Fraiser eye area and jawmogs Cameron to infinity.

Attachments

• F9561087-4263-490C-B9EC-B2CB56FDAA72.webp
    507.4 KB · Views: 10
I don't know why bother so much about saying what's a chad or not, the guy is obviously a male model and you guys say that to be chad you have to have an untrustworthy face?

gettyimages-693134468.jpg

Looking good into old age is 90% not being fat for both men and women, since you lose all your collagen

Saw a photo of him somewhere recently and was thinking about how his prime career years must have been good.
gettyimages-693134468.jpg

Looking good into old age is 90% not being fat for both men and women, since you lose all your collagen
Hair is also huge.

Saw a photo of him somewhere recently and was thinking about how his prime career years must have been good.

Hair is also huge.
True, look how much being not fat and having some hair keeps this guy looking presentable, while his wife's SMV is like 5 below his, simply because of her obesity.

piercebrosnan03012019.jpg

The guy married a not so pretty femoid and was divorce raped. I liked the mummy movie when i was a kid.

Big cope. He is still respected, have big social circle, fuck whores and all that shit, all thanks to early life chad face, and still have chad bones. He just don't give a fuck

Last edited:
Big cope. He is still respected, have big social circle, fuck whores and all that shit, all thanks to early life chad face, and still have chad bones. He just don't give a fuck
There is no respect for those who rodneydangerfieldmaxx. No respect.

eeeeh....that dude was never a chad man

the fall of a chad is that dude whos getting bald who got shirtless in front of couples
Young brendan fraser would slay left and right in Argentina and pretty much the rest of the world (except maybe scandinavian countries) he's def a chad, aka attractive man.
Reminder that a woman did this.
No one is safe from divorce rape jfl
@Uggo Mongo @Idlevillagercel check out the giga-autists attempting to deny his chad status :feelsjuice:
giga chad or death :feelskek:

this

cope,people feel attractive men more kind,more honest and more trustworthy,foids also turn to chads for help because they think chads are more gentle and kindhearted

It's true, this forums is full of dusty niggas that never tried :feelsjuice:

The fact that autists on here think that a lead actor in movies in his prime isn't chad is laughable :feelsjuice:

I actually recently rewatched those and the newer one. I watched the newer one where they were trying to make a cinematic universe like Marvel and it was pretty shit, but not worse than vast majority of shit being made nowadays.
It's so sad that all these technical advantages that exists today are being squandered and misused for shitty storylines and bad movies.
Then I watched the first mummy and it was night and day difference in terms of entertainment, more in the vein of a knockoff Indiana Jones adventure. Second mummy was just dog shit.

Yes, I found the first one entertaining as I had recently watched all of them about a week or 2 ago :feelscomfy: then this thread came up that got flocked by looksmaxx autists as I remembered how much of a chad this dude was in those movies :feelssus:

I was indifferent about the other 2 movies and quite honestly did not give it the same attention I gave the first one :feelsugh:
In his heyday he easily mogged 99% of the male population and most male hollywood leads, he's also a tallfag and most hollywood actors are actually short.
Indeed

He easily frame mogs clowns like Johnny Depp, Downy Jr, T. Cruise etc while still being in the same range face wise.

These looksmaxx autists is why we get retarded "youngcels" who think they're truecel just because they're average looking :feelswhat:

Damn, really makes you wonder what hits harder. To have it and then lose it or to never have it at all?
certainly never having it all. i have heard chads discuss how going through bad times they can think of past summers when they were a teenager lying with a teenage stacy after having sex, and it makes them feel better to go through life no matter what is happening because it was pure happiness.