Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The fate of all cucktears incels in denial...

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Imagine a cucktears incel in denial and a roastie in her prime at 18 years old. This is a back and forth between them.

Incel: Hey roastie, you're super cute and I've always had a crush on you. Could we maybe go on a date?

Roastie: Ahhhahahaha I'm not looking to date anyone right now. Just have fun! You're not a short term kind of guy though.

2 years and 50 chads later... Roastie looks a little used up, but hardly noticeable.

Incel: Hey roastie, I took your advice. I gymmed the fuck up and now I'm the "short term" type. Want to have some fun tonight?

Roastie: Ahhh so sorry, your personality isn't really my type. I like guys into dogs and more normal hobbies.

3 years later and coming back from her 300th chad... Roastie looks used up, but you can still see her innate beauty and she is still very conventionally attractive

Incel: Hey roastie, I brought my dog Rex with me. Want to hang at the park and play with some dogs? I'll bring my guitar and we can have a nice chill jam.

Roastie: Hahahaha this isn't college anymore. You're such a free spirit. You should man up, get a good job, and I'm sure me and a bunch of other girls will be all over you.

5 long years and roastie just finishes her 18th gangbang totalling her at 4000 chads... Roastie looks very used, has 1000 cock stare, aging rapidly, and is noticeably depressed from being every chad's cumbucket for her whole adult life. Meanwhile, incel has looksmaxed, NTmaxed, and now runs a successful business valued around a couple million dollars

Incel: Wow roastie, it's been a while. You still look... Beautiful. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?

Roastie: Wow incel... I don't know what to say... You've really matured. I guess I can say yes if we agree to one thing?

Incel: Anything. What is it?

Roastie: I want an...

Incel: What do you want? Money isn't a problem. I'll do anything for you.

Roastie: I want an...................... OPEN RELATIONSHIP

Everybody walked the dinosaur and lived happily ever after.

Lol substitute incel with numale cucks.

We dont trust these whores