Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The FBI defeated us in a very insidious way

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
I’m not the first person to suggest this, see:
But I think the FBI derails discussion here because they see us as a threat

COINTELPRO (you can skip this part it’s just copied from Wikipedia)
So starting from 1956 the FBI ran a series of illegal projects called COINTELPRO that was “aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organisations”. They targeted civil rights activists (including sending MLK a letter telling him to kill himself, im not joking), communists, feminists, environmentalists, anti-vietnam war activists, etc., as well as a few right wing organisations like the KKK. Their 5 main tactics were:
  1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
  2. Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used a myriad of "dirty tricks" to undermine movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials, and others to cause trouble for activists. They used bad-jacketing to create suspicion about targeted activists, sometimes with lethal consequences.[73]
  3. Harassment via the legal system: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.[72][74]
  4. Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations.[72] The objective was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.
  5. Undermine public opinion:One of the primary ways the FBI targeted organizations was by challenging their reputations in the community and denying them a platform to gain legitimacy. Hoover specifically designed programs to block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media". Furthermore, the organization created and controlled negative media meant to undermine black power organizations. For instance, they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive, and false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members. The ability of the FBI to create distrust within and between revolutionary organizations tainted their public image and weakened chances at unity and public support.[48]

Now the FBI claims that this ended in 1971, but no one believes them on that. There are many examples of them being confirmed to do it since then. As recently as 2017 their documents show that they were surveilling BLM protestors as “Black Identity Extremists” and doing essentially the same thing to them as COINTELPRO.

Why there are glowies among us
The reason I brought this up is because I think Wikipedia’s description of the FBI’s tactics match up a lot with what’s happening to us.

Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action.
Compare .is as it is now to the r/braincels archive. .is is now far less about inceldom and posting memes and stuff (even in media), and far more about racebait or just hating on women. Granted this is probably part because we’re not on reddit anymore, but I believe it’s also that glowies make these kind of threads (“slide threads” as they’re called on 4chan), since this problem is getting worse and worse

exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents
I know this is ironic to say now, but people here get accused of being IT infiltrators/glowies over the tiniest things. This would be normal, but it gets very sus when you get accused of being an imposter for not being racist or supporting pedophilia or something. It’s like glowies are using our fear of glowies to push this change away from inceldom and towards just being a far-right movement.

They planted false media stories
This is obviously happening to incels. The media paints us at these evil alt-right misogynists when we’re really just lonely guys looking for someone to talk to. Recently though we’ve become a bit more like what the media portrayed us as, and as I said this is probably because of glowies influencing this change

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
This hasn’t officially happened in America yet but it has in Canada and the UK, both of which have legally classified incels as a terrorist group. Now we’re obviously not terrorists; I made another thread about how the average incel kills less than the average American. And if we are terrorists then we’re probably the easiest terrorists to please, considering that all we want is just one woman to love us. I doubt the UK’s prevent scheme is about getting gfs for incels. The point of these “counter terrorism” projects isn’t actually to deradicalise incels, it’s to make us seem like terrorists to the public.

block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media"
The incel subreddits, which were doing a great job at bring attention to incels, were all banned. This could’ve been just reddit’s decision after brigaders kept reporting posts there, or it could’ve been from government pressure too. Either way it worked in their favour. Fortunately they’ve had problems taking down .is because of our Icelandic domain, but they’ll probably do it eventually by pressuring our ISP. They’ll might take down inceltear as well because they’ve been bringing attention to us, or leave it up because they portray us badly

they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive
Obviously happening to us too. I think they’re also using academia by having all those useless incel studies portray us as hateful. One possible reason for this is that it allows them to change the narrative on Wikipedia by abusing the site’s rules. Just look at the history of its incel page and you’ll see what I mean

false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members
Plenty of examples of this too, already mentioned under the “false media stories” bit

TLDR The FBI is COINTELPROing us, and it’s pretty hopeless but we can fight back by going back to how we would post in the r/braincels days. Also we should be mistrustful of anyone who posts non-incel-related things in ID such as racebait

Last edited:
@Caesercel @Dregster @Fat Link @Infinity @PPEcel @Komesarj @MarquisDeSade @proudweeb @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle
This is a high IQ thread so pls add it to must read

Last edited:
This is a must-read:

Yui animefag

I'm a targeted individual. my gangstalkers torture me with electromagnetic beams.

Cope hard they run the site :feelsjuice:

It's pretty obvious some of the niggers in here are glowies. I wouldn't say there are a lot of them though.

The FBI has its filthy little hands on everything that's on the Internet. The worst part is you can never really tell who the glowies are, some do a pretty good job.

High IQ post btw

they are definitely watching us

I made two threads and they are littered with obvious FBI agents

This site is honeypot for FBI stay away from Pedo threads u be fine

So starting from 1956 the FBI ran a series of illegal projects called COINTELPRO that was “aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organisations”. They targeted civil rights activists (including sending MLK a letter telling him to kill himself, im not joking), communists, feminists, environmentalists, anti-vietnam war activists, etc., as well as a few right wing organisations like the KKK. Their 5 main tactics were:
  1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
  2. Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used a myriad of "dirty tricks" to undermine movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials, and others to cause trouble for activists. They used bad-jacketing to create suspicion about targeted activists, sometimes with lethal consequences.[73]
  3. Harassment via the legal system: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.[72][74]
  4. Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations.[72] The objective was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.
  5. Undermine public opinion:One of the primary ways the FBI targeted organizations was by challenging their reputations in the community and denying them a platform to gain legitimacy. Hoover specifically designed programs to block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media". Furthermore, the organization created and controlled negative media meant to undermine black power organizations. For instance, they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive, and false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members. The ability of the FBI to create distrust within and between revolutionary organizations tainted their public image and weakened chances at unity and public support.[48]

Now the FBI claims that this ended in 1971, but no one believes them on that. There are many examples of them being confirmed to do it since then. As recently as 2017 their documents show that they were surveilling BLM protestors as “Black Identity Extremists” and doing essentially the same thing to them as COINTELPRO.

The reason I brought this up is because I think Wikipedia’s description of the FBI’s tactics match up a lot with what’s happening to us.

Compare .is as it is now to the r/braincels archive. .is is now far less about inceldom and posting memes and stuff (even in media), and far more about racebait or just hating on women. Granted this is probably part because we’re not on reddit anymore, but I believe it’s also that glowies make these kind of threads (“slide threads” as they’re called on 4chan), since this problem is getting worse and worse

I know this is ironic to say now, but people here get accused of being IT infiltrators/glowies over the tiniest things. This would be normal, but it gets very sus when you get accused of being an imposter for not being racist or supporting pedophilia or something. It’s like glowies are using our fear of glowies to push this change away from inceldom and towards just being a far-right movement.

This is obviously happening to incels. The media paints us at these evil alt-right misogynists when we’re really just lonely guys looking for someone to talk to. Recently though we’ve become a bit more like what the media portrayed us as, and as I said this is probably because of glowies influencing this change

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
This hasn’t officially happened in America yet but it has in Canada and the UK, both of which have legally classified incels as a terrorist group. Now we’re obviously not terrorists; I made another thread about how the average incel kills less than the average American. And if we are terrorists then we’re probably the easiest terrorists to please, considering that all we want is just one woman to love us. I doubt the UK’s prevent scheme is about getting gfs for incels. The point of these “counter terrorism” projects isn’t actually to deradicalise incels, it’s to make us seem like terrorists to the public.

block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media"
The incel subreddits, which were doing a great job at bring attention to incels, were all banned. This could’ve been just reddit’s decision after brigaders kept reporting posts there, or it could’ve been from government pressure too. Either way it worked in their favour. Fortunately they’ve had problems taking down .is because of our Icelandic domain, but they’ll probably do it eventually by pressuring our ISP. They’ll might take down inceltear as well because they’ve been bringing attention to us, or leave it up because they portray us badly

they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive
Obviously happening to us too. I think they’re also using academia by having all those useless incel studies portray us as hateful. One possible reason for this is that it allows them to change the narrative on Wikipedia by abusing the site’s rules. Just look at the history of its incel page and you’ll see what I mean

Plenty of examples of this too, already mentioned under the “false media stories” bit

TLDR The FBI is COINTELPROing us, and it’s pretty hopeless but we can fight back by going back to how we would post in the r/braincels days. Also we should be mistrustful of anyone who posts non-incel-related things in ID such as racebait

View: https://youtu.be/FM2WB0AyAjA

Water. Dnr

You can easily tell cause they sound like they just searched up incel terms and used as many as possible. Also they sound like a caracture of an incel instead of an actual person.!

It's no secret that the F.B.I. along with federal agencies constantly watch this forum which is why I tone down my language in every post I make because I just assume they're always watching me and everybody else here 24/7. Also, yes, government organizations will send infiltrators, spies, or informants within any organization they view as a public and political threat, that is to be suspected especially within recent years involving us as incels. It is rumored that they have about a dozen internet cyber divisions for that. :feelsjuice:

Don’t let this thead die it’s very important

Don’t let this thead die it’s very important
dude your account isnt even 2 weeks old and you postmaxxed to 10k and now are shilling shit about feds.

try fucking off

Of course man, thats why I steer away from outrageous threads. I don't even bother commenting because I made an account here strictly to relate with other people going through inceldom and as a way to vent.

Defeated us? KEK

dude your account isnt even 2 weeks old and you postmaxxed to 10k and now are shilling shit about feds.

try fucking off
My old account is @YuiIsMyCope and my older, now deleted account is from 2021

Cope hard they run the site :feelsjuice:
This is true, @HiddenUzer was visited by police and I got a call from intelligence agencies already, Master (who I don't want to summon) is a federal agent

Master (who I don't want to summon) is a federal agent
I don't know him, but there was information that he was officer in the US army (He didn't deny those news, I think). He maybe was moved to FBI or CIA for his particular mission. :feelshaha: JFL at the state of anyone signed here NgL

I am a cop too

Of course they do. FBI have got some members here swatted or arrested, something hard to do without contacting site owners or hacking the site
This is why I’m glad i dont live in the land of the free. But tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if my country does this too

Last edited:
Upvoted because of the cat. If they see Incels as enough of a threat they would infiltrate few guys in the upper ranks to steer the ship in their desired location.

I don't think that's how they operate. They don't really care about getting into forums and doing disinformation campaigns over massive periods of time. At any time they could just walk into any site admins house at gunpoint and demand total access. They care about immediate threats of violence, for example incels who are threatening to kill people at some place. Since they want to prevent mass shootings from happening. In my opinion the glowies would just shut down this site entirely and they would not care about derailing arguments.

It's true that they are insidious and malicious but just not in that way.

The elephant in the room is that freedom of speech is a lie since you are punished by the government for having political opinions.

The possibility i can think of is instead of actively derailing conversations on the forum, they would actually contribute positively and blend in well, and then when someone shows signs of mental weakness they would DM them and psyop this person into some compromising position by exploiting their believable forum status.

Last edited:
People are stronger in groups so they would avoid going psyops on everyone at once. They like to attack mentally broken people individually

This is true, @HiddenUzer was visited by police and I got a call from intelligence agencies already, Master (who I don't want to summon) is a federal agent
For what

I don't think that's how they operate. They don't really care about getting into forums and doing disinformation campaigns over massive periods of time. At any time they could just walk into any site admins house at gunpoint and demand total access. They care about immediate threats of violence, for example incels who are threatening to kill people at some place. Since they want to prevent mass shootings from happening. In my opinion the glowies would just shut down this site entirely and they would not care about derailing arguments.

It's true that they are insidious and malicious but just not in that way.

The elephant in the room is that freedom of speech is a lie since you are punished by the government for having political opinions.

The possibility i can think of is instead of actively derailing conversations on the forum, they would actually contribute positively and blend in well, and then when someone shows signs of mental weakness they would DM them and psyop this person into some compromising position by exploiting their believable forum status.
The bit about targeting individuals makes a lot of sense to me, but I don’t think the fbi and cia actually care about preventing mass shootings. They love sponsoring terrorism, including against their own citizens sometimes (look up operation northwoods).

I think they focus most of their psyops on major platforms like Reddit, Facebook (and previously Twitter), there they do psyops by deciding who to ban based on politics. Their actions are on such massive scale of insider action (they're in the tech company effectively) that they don't need to derail arguments, that just ban and censor and decide the rules of right and wrong think, and make all the political decisions.

Last edited:
That's not even true. People here post glowie memes when somebody acts sus and makes threads about illegal shit. Nobody here is that extreme

It's 100% true that there's glowies here. Tbh I think this site might be owned by glowies. But most posts here are from normal users. You can tell that very easily.

You just don't like it, since you're the same guy that made anti-police brutality threads and blocks anyone that's racist.
Thank you for having a functional brain. This is the most level-headed post in the thread.

Low iq the water and soap will trickle down and wash off the piss dumb ass nigger
you fuck your cats asshole and then use the cat shit on your dick as lube for your grandmas pussy

Nobody is safe. They are hunting us down. I am always using VPN even for reading news and stuff. :feelstrash:

I knew slimy bastards are among us and trying to rape our buttholes.