Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The FBI defeated us in a very insidious way

I made two threads and they are littered with obvious FBI agents

overrrrrrrrrrr

invisible​

★★
JoinedFeb 10, 2023Posts624
if shit really hits the fan normies will even kill eachother, hell they will even eat their own children as evident by the holodomor. although we will always be the first to be thrown under the bus

This site is honeypot for FBI stay away from Pedo threads u be fine
Is it safe to say that this site is almost as if not just as hot as 4chan?

You can easily tell cause they sound like they just searched up incel terms and used as many as possible. Also they sound like a caracture of an incel instead of an actual person.!
if a certain user is being super extreme out of nowhere and posting edgy content and bait in order to communicate with as many people as possible on controversial topics that is usually a huge red flag.

Edit: Nevermind he got banned. Probably for being sus especially that profile.

Last edited:
The glowies control the fucking internet its already over we were defeated its brutel as fuck.

FBI agents without the armor are the easiest to kill in GTA just a nice suit xD

They can't COINTELPRO me, I would like to see them try

Dnr but fuck those niggers

@Caesercel @Dregster @Fat Link @Infinity @PPEcel @Komesarj @MarquisDeSade @proudweeb @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle
This is a high IQ thread so pls add it to must read

I got a FBI CAP does that mean I'm a glowie? .I bought it from Amazon with 11 or 12 euro. Looks cool tho

I’m not the first person to suggest this, see:
But I think the FBI derails discussion here because they see us as a threat

COINTELPRO (you can skip this part it’s just copied from Wikipedia)
So starting from 1956 the FBI ran a series of illegal projects called COINTELPRO that was “aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organisations”. They targeted civil rights activists (including sending MLK a letter telling him to kill himself, im not joking), communists, feminists, environmentalists, anti-vietnam war activists, etc., as well as a few right wing organisations like the KKK. Their 5 main tactics were:
  1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
  2. Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used a myriad of "dirty tricks" to undermine movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials, and others to cause trouble for activists. They used bad-jacketing to create suspicion about targeted activists, sometimes with lethal consequences.[73]
  3. Harassment via the legal system: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.[72][74]
  4. Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations.[72] The objective was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.
  5. Undermine public opinion:One of the primary ways the FBI targeted organizations was by challenging their reputations in the community and denying them a platform to gain legitimacy. Hoover specifically designed programs to block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media". Furthermore, the organization created and controlled negative media meant to undermine black power organizations. For instance, they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive, and false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members. The ability of the FBI to create distrust within and between revolutionary organizations tainted their public image and weakened chances at unity and public support.[48]

Now the FBI claims that this ended in 1971, but no one believes them on that. There are many examples of them being confirmed to do it since then. As recently as 2017 their documents show that they were surveilling BLM protestors as “Black Identity Extremists” and doing essentially the same thing to them as COINTELPRO.

Why there are glowies among us
The reason I brought this up is because I think Wikipedia’s description of the FBI’s tactics match up a lot with what’s happening to us.

Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action.
Compare .is as it is now to the r/braincels archive. .is is now far less about inceldom and posting memes and stuff (even in media), and far more about racebait or just hating on women. Granted this is probably part because we’re not on reddit anymore, but I believe it’s also that glowies make these kind of threads (“slide threads” as they’re called on 4chan), since this problem is getting worse and worse

exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents
I know this is ironic to say now, but people here get accused of being IT infiltrators/glowies over the tiniest things. This would be normal, but it gets very sus when you get accused of being an imposter for not being racist or supporting pedophilia or something. It’s like glowies are using our fear of glowies to push this change away from inceldom and towards just being a far-right movement.

They planted false media stories
This is obviously happening to incels. The media paints us at these evil alt-right misogynists when we’re really just lonely guys looking for someone to talk to. Recently though we’ve become a bit more like what the media portrayed us as, and as I said this is probably because of glowies influencing this change

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
This hasn’t officially happened in America yet but it has in Canada and the UK, both of which have legally classified incels as a terrorist group. Now we’re obviously not terrorists; I made another thread about how the average incel kills less than the average American. And if we are terrorists then we’re probably the easiest terrorists to please, considering that all we want is just one woman to love us. I doubt the UK’s prevent scheme is about getting gfs for incels. The point of these “counter terrorism” projects isn’t actually to deradicalise incels, it’s to make us seem like terrorists to the public.

block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media"
The incel subreddits, which were doing a great job at bring attention to incels, were all banned. This could’ve been just reddit’s decision after brigaders kept reporting posts there, or it could’ve been from government pressure too. Either way it worked in their favour. Fortunately they’ve had problems taking down .is because of our Icelandic domain, but they’ll probably do it eventually by pressuring our ISP. They’ll might take down inceltear as well because they’ve been bringing attention to us, or leave it up because they portray us badly

they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive
Obviously happening to us too. I think they’re also using academia by having all those useless incel studies portray us as hateful. One possible reason for this is that it allows them to change the narrative on Wikipedia by abusing the site’s rules. Just look at the history of its incel page and you’ll see what I mean

false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members
Plenty of examples of this too, already mentioned under the “false media stories” bit

TLDR The FBI is COINTELPROing us, and it’s pretty hopeless but we can fight back by going back to how we would post in the r/braincels days. Also we should be mistrustful of anyone who posts non-incel-related things in ID such as racebait
This reminds me of this netflix documentary I think is called "The Family". Its about a right wing christain political ring. The interesting part is how one of the leaders say the less well known you are, the more influence you gather. That phrase, not the exact quote geos and kinda proves your right about 90 percent of this. But we also have one more thing. The anti incel feminists. I saw a vice documentary about bitches who go under cover on sites like ours to sabotodge us. Shits fucked up. Question is what kind of role do they them selfs play?

Of course they did, same shit they did to Gamergaters, Berniecrats, and Trumpers. Defy the establishment get discredited.

Deniers probably glowies/jannies.

So starting from 1956 the FBI ran a series of illegal projects called COINTELPRO that was “aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organisations”. They targeted civil rights activists (including sending MLK a letter telling him to kill himself, im not joking), communists, feminists, environmentalists, anti-vietnam war activists, etc., as well as a few right wing organisations like the KKK. Their 5 main tactics were:
  1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
  2. Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used a myriad of "dirty tricks" to undermine movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials, and others to cause trouble for activists. They used bad-jacketing to create suspicion about targeted activists, sometimes with lethal consequences.[73]
  3. Harassment via the legal system: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.[72][74]
  4. Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations.[72] The objective was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.
  5. Undermine public opinion:One of the primary ways the FBI targeted organizations was by challenging their reputations in the community and denying them a platform to gain legitimacy. Hoover specifically designed programs to block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media". Furthermore, the organization created and controlled negative media meant to undermine black power organizations. For instance, they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive, and false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members. The ability of the FBI to create distrust within and between revolutionary organizations tainted their public image and weakened chances at unity and public support.[48]

Now the FBI claims that this ended in 1971, but no one believes them on that. There are many examples of them being confirmed to do it since then. As recently as 2017 their documents show that they were surveilling BLM protestors as “Black Identity Extremists” and doing essentially the same thing to them as COINTELPRO.

The reason I brought this up is because I think Wikipedia’s description of the FBI’s tactics match up a lot with what’s happening to us.

Compare .is as it is now to the r/braincels archive. .is is now far less about inceldom and posting memes and stuff (even in media), and far more about racebait or just hating on women. Granted this is probably part because we’re not on reddit anymore, but I believe it’s also that glowies make these kind of threads (“slide threads” as they’re called on 4chan), since this problem is getting worse and worse

I know this is ironic to say now, but people here get accused of being IT infiltrators/glowies over the tiniest things. This would be normal, but it gets very sus when you get accused of being an imposter for not being racist or supporting pedophilia or something. It’s like glowies are using our fear of glowies to push this change away from inceldom and towards just being a far-right movement.

This is obviously happening to incels. The media paints us at these evil alt-right misogynists when we’re really just lonely guys looking for someone to talk to. Recently though we’ve become a bit more like what the media portrayed us as, and as I said this is probably because of glowies influencing this change

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
This hasn’t officially happened in America yet but it has in Canada and the UK, both of which have legally classified incels as a terrorist group. Now we’re obviously not terrorists; I made another thread about how the average incel kills less than the average American. And if we are terrorists then we’re probably the easiest terrorists to please, considering that all we want is just one woman to love us. I doubt the UK’s prevent scheme is about getting gfs for incels. The point of these “counter terrorism” projects isn’t actually to deradicalise incels, it’s to make us seem like terrorists to the public.

block leaders from "spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media"
The incel subreddits, which were doing a great job at bring attention to incels, were all banned. This could’ve been just reddit’s decision after brigaders kept reporting posts there, or it could’ve been from government pressure too. Either way it worked in their favour. Fortunately they’ve had problems taking down .is because of our Icelandic domain, but they’ll probably do it eventually by pressuring our ISP. They’ll might take down inceltear as well because they’ve been bringing attention to us, or leave it up because they portray us badly

they oversaw the creation of "documentaries" skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive
Obviously happening to us too. I think they’re also using academia by having all those useless incel studies portray us as hateful. One possible reason for this is that it allows them to change the narrative on Wikipedia by abusing the site’s rules. Just look at the history of its incel page and you’ll see what I mean

Plenty of examples of this too, already mentioned under the “false media stories” bit

TLDR The FBI is COINTELPROing us, and it’s pretty hopeless but we can fight back by going back to how we would post in the r/braincels days. Also we should be mistrustful of anyone who posts non-incel-related things in ID such as racebait
>>> Undermine public opinion
Yup this has been happening for years. Bookmarked

The FBI might monitor the site with a few agents tasked with following cyber spaces under the "domestic terrorism" umbrella. They would occasionally be checking in. But beyond that, I think OP is way off the mark and going too deep. I seriously doubt they are putting in even 1/10th that amount of effort that OP claims or worries about.

However if there is a sepcific event or talk of mass shootings which correlates to something they are investigating, I'm sure in that case they would monitor more closely. Otherwise, they likely don't bother with all the other stuff.

You don't need a conspiracy to explain this:

People who are ugly, will on average be less socialized. Less socialized people will have attitudes and beliefs that differ from the mainstream. This will cause the media to attack them and force them into exile, which causes more extremism for some of them.

The goal of the media is to maximize views, support, and not get cancled themselves. Which means they have to appeal to median IQ normy believes and values, while providing good vs evil narratives that paint their audience as the good guys and some one else as the pure evil enemy. Those narratives are how you form a loyal fanbase as a media company (all media) and gain money.

It's pretty obvious some of the niggers in here are glowies. I wouldn't say there are a lot of them though.

The FBI has its filthy little hands on everything that's on the Internet. The worst part is you can never really tell who the glowies are, some do a pretty good job.

High IQ post btw

100% Everyone will figure out soon enough anyone who supports Israel is a deep state fed. No one would support the kike takeover of their country unless they were being blackmailed with videos of them raping children.

If you look at the evidence from the Jeffrey Epstein case (a Jew of course) you will see the FBI has videos of elites, including high ranking gov officials, raping children. Any human being would instantly put these people behind bars, but the FBI isn’t made up of human beings it’s made up of satanic child molesting pieces of shit. That’s why I had a dream like Martin Luther King that all the children of FBI agents were dragged out into the street, their legs broken and set on fire burned alive when the American public finally figured out how treasonous the members of the FBI are and how cowardly.

It’s funny, these filthy cowards from the FBI will allow your children to get raped and killed by a bunch of satanic Jewish slobs, but they think their kids should be safe? It’s weird how the nations top law-enforcement is now the nations top cover-up for everyone who rapes children, steals from the government, wise to the American people, commits treason against their nation, these people are supposed to be the nations top cops, and yet they cover it up.

The funny thing is the stupid idiots who claim to be gods chosen in the smartest on the planet. Wonder why there’s so much violence towards them, and why people hate them so much. That alone is evidence that they can’t be the smartest people on the planet because it’s quite clear why people hate them so much. That alone is evidence that they can’t be the smartest people on the planet because it’s quite clear why people hate them so much. It’s bad enough to be lectured about things that you’re not doing, being accused of things that you’re not, and being punished for things that you never did, but when those in charge are the ones accusing you of things that they’re doing, when they’re the ones who take the moral high ground when in reality, they’re the immoral ones, doing everything they’re accusing you of even though you’re not doing it they are, then people get especially violent.

Calling someone who isn’t a racist a racist is bad enough but when the person calling them a racist is actually the racist, that’s when people not only decide fuck it I might as well be a racist if I’m going to be accused of it anyway, but they become violent in their responses to the false accusations.

I worked for the US government for a number of years, not for the FBI but definitely for one of these three letter acronyms. There’s more child pornography on department of defense computers than anywhere else in the world. The FBI spreads more child pornography in countries, where they cannot extradite people for anything than any other organization in the world. They admitted it in a document that was leaked online.

Anyone who currently works for the FBI is more than likely a child molester, or someone who has committed treason against our country, stolen from the country, or is using their positions of power to make money for themselves, to set themselves up for a job after government, or some other corrupt action, there are no longer good people working in these federal agencies. Years ago there was a mass exodus from government service, where everyone left wasn’t a pile of shit decided they could no longer stand by and after attempting to whistle blow repeatedly only to have our lives destroyed. Everyone normal, sane, decent, law abiding, just left working for government.

I don’t care what your politics is when the government is taken over by a bunch of political terrorists, and they use the nations while enforcement to enforce their political. Well, Civil War, no revolutionary war, is the only outcome. It’s unfortunate. That pedophiles aren’t exactly very bright, they’re genetically inferior broken subhuman slobs or they would realize history repeats and always has done so, if they would just looomat history they can see what’s about to happen to them. Unfortunately, like the bourgeoisie class in France, right before they got their heads, cut off at a guillotine, these people are drunk on power, money, and their own ego.

I can’t stress enough because mental illness has become normalized in this country. How many people who work for the Us Int Com are bat shit fucking crazy mentally ill fucking lunatics. These are the type of people who would attack their own country, and then say it’s for the good of the people. They would use excuses like they have access to information we don’t, they see things we don’t, they are somehow smarter than we are, they know how to lead, but we don’t, they are trained and we aren’t, etc. in the end, this is all just mental illness of people who are narcissistic, ego, testicle, self-centered, pedophile, dumpster fire, trash clowns. They are subhuman filth, and in the dream that I had, humanity realize that and burn these people alive with impunity.

You can only fuck with a society so much before it decides that it’s gonna go crazy and eliminate the problem that’s been screwing with it. People who aren’t doing anything wrong, eventually gets so fed up with being told that they’re doing something wrong that they decide to go do wrong things, and the government who thinks that they can use that to harbor in more control, put in more laws to subdue the population, which is their playbook of course; just like the French bourgeoisie class they thought that they could get away with it as well. How did that work out, please remind me? Throughout history, people deal with tyrants only so long before they drag them out into the street and set them on fire. Just ask Qaddafi didn’t he have a hot poker shoved up his ass? Did a group of villagers just drag a bunch of gangbangers out in the street in Haiti break their legs and set them on fire? Yep.

It’s funny, the upper class swabs are we shocked when the peasants drag them out into the street and execute them. It’ll be no different when it happens here in America, and Mark, my words I’ll be sitting on my couch, laughing my ass off as these assholes burning the streets. The Gestapo piece of shit FBI clowns who are too busy, raping children and posting pictures of pedophilia online for the world to see couldn’t be bothered to protect America because if they were to do so, they would be protecting America from themselves. You can’t ask the people who are supposed to be enforcing the nations laws to enforce the wall and put themselves behind bars. Does that make sense? Do you really think members of Congress are gonna vote to put themselves behind bars? Do you really think the FBI is just going to turn over all of the information of treason committed against the American people and put a bullet in their own heads? In my dream that had to be done by the American public because obviously these assholes are not gonna kill themselves. Does a rabbit animal put itself down? No good people have to do that themselves.

I’ll say it one last time, the FBI knew Jeffrey Epstein in this little Jew friends, were raping and murdering children 20 years ago, they know what really happened on 911 I saw the FBI reports and some of them have been posted online. Our country is run by Terrace that make up excuses to continue to commit terrorism against their own people so that they can continue to profit off of everyone else is suffering. And these assholes are so mentally ill, but in their own fucking delusional, child, touching heads they think that they are the heroes, but they’re just, that they’re right, that somehow they’re good, Parents, good citizens, when, in reality, there’s nothing more than a cancer that’s destroyed this world. The human equivalent of Aids on society.

This is what happens when we normalize their mental illness and give them positions of power. They should’ve been walked in a fucking loony bin back in the 80s, but we got rid of all the loony bins and we took those people and made them members of Congress, heads of state, Directors and government agencies, big corporate CEOs, members of the news, media, social media, influencers, and all the other trash that’s destroyed this world.

Well the fish rots from the head down, and if this country doesn’t cut off the head of the fish, the rot will continue until there’s nothing left. necrosis has sudden, and is spreading throughout this country, its leaders undead monsters corrupting everything they touch. The simple proof is look around at America, the world, under their brilliant leadership. The proof is in the pudding, look at the world that they’ve created and compare it to 30 years ago. Compare it before the Jews attacked America on 911 while the US intelligence agency help them, because they were too worried that we would find out as American people that the US government had stolen trillions of dollars giving it to Israel and pocketing it themselves through their own dirty back room deals. These people pay themselves using the revolving door in government, getting high, paying jobs after they spend their time selling out the American public. And the FBI defends these people. They are these people. As I said, the fish rots from the head down.

I could go on and on all day, but no one‘s gonna read this. Well, the FBI will read this lol, but that’s about it. In the end, this is just an echo chamber anyway, whether it’s on this site or anywhere else in America everyone knows what the fucking problem is even if the news media continues to suppress it. Of course, they would suppress that they are the problem, made up of nothing but a bunch of Jews. Mark my words, if there was some sort of great reset, that every single Jew was instantly teleported onto the surface of the sun, and not one of them existed on planet earth, at least half of the earths problems would instantly go away. If you spend the time to go over exactly all of the suffering in this world and where it comes from, half of it comes from Jewish people. Call me an anti-somatic all you want there’s a reason your people have been thrown out of countries over 1000 times. But like typical Jews, they have to lie and use “109.” You should go ahead and look up their religious texts that talk about them being able to rape a gentile girl as long as she’s over the age of four. These people truly are the sickest subhuman inbred mentally ill fucking slobs on the planet.

I’ll leave it at this people who can’t defend their sick, evil, subhuman actions, usually accuse others of being racist, bigots, antisemites, etc. That’s because when confronted with the truth, there isn’t a way for them to argue a counterpoint, despite being gods chosen, are “the smartest on the planet, if you confront a Jew, with all they’ve done to this world, and all the things that prove they are monsters, they have nothing to say. There isn’t anything they can say, so they use antisemitism. It’s just like the rest of the Lunatica left, when you confront them on their hypocrisy, their lies, their bullshit, the only thing they can do is throw names at you, because there isn’t a legitimate, logical, intelligent response that they could provide.

It’s like walking in and seeing a man raping a five-year-old and when you say you can’t do that and try to stop them, they accuse you of being a racist. 30 years ago logic would have prevailed however, today these lunatics, almost always, Jews, are the first people to stand up and say that the man who’s raping the child is right and you’re a racist for trying to stop him. That’s how you know Jews are fucking evil. That’s how you know. Liberals are fucking evil. It’s also know30 years ago logic would have prevailed however, today these lunatics, almost always, Jews, are the first people to stand up and say that the man who’s raping the child is right and you’re a racist for trying to stop him. That’s how you know Jews are fucking evil. That’s how you know. Liberals are fucking evil. It’s also how do you know these people are stupid as fuck, because they could never come up with an argument for what they’re doing they can only accuse you of what they are themselves.

More like female body inspector amirite

they cant arrest everyone, relax

they cant arrest everyone, relax
I'm not scared of the fbi. Fearing them is what they want to keep us under their control, only cucks will allow that.

The FBI defeated us in a very insidious way​

Why is every white nationalist involved with James Mason get arrested? but Mason himself is still free?

I'm sure there are FBI agents regularly watching this website, but as long as your messages are not too suspicious or evidence of you committing or planning to commit crimes, you have no reason to worry for yourself. :feelsjuice:
We're just spying on everything you do and say, goy. Why are you worried? Stop being paranoid.

On second thought i think it's true. In the past few months it looks like they have designated this website as a higher target and are performing more aggressive postmaxxing. It seems their goal is to interfere with elections and prevent public opinion from rational debate. They make very suspicious posts that are low iq and derail rational thought. They have a large number of different accounts that make occasional posts. They are accumulating 'trustworthy accounts' and using them to

-skew poll results. Whenever there are polls that don't show the name of voters, the mass of glowie accounts always vote the weird way that makes no sense logically. The proof is that the number of votes goes up illogically. They don't spam the votes that show names because then it would be obvious to pinpoint the glowies

-skew the 'majority opinion' on opinion questions. They don't do this often because they are still accumulating accounts. But when there is a significant debate post, they will dump a few low iq glowie comments from 3 accounts on it to skew the train of thought. They make sure to have minimal engagement but have the same opinion bolstered by multiple accounts to make it look like it is the 'social majority opinion of the in group' a basic psyop

I estimate that they are performing a long term psyop, creating a new account every week to reduce the suspicion of mass creating accounts to the mods, scattering the post activity across accounts, basically like a form of 'distributed psyop' across a mass of accounts.
High IQ analysis and right on point.

They employ other subversion and misdirection tactics as well. A lot of times it seems that the massive focus on constantly posting reddit drivel from IT is to incite hatred towards violence.

This is why I've always suspected users like @Edmund Kemper (JFL NEW ACCOUNT, TWO MONTHS OLD WITH ONE POST, FUCKING KEK) to be one of these "trustworthy" accounts that they cultivated and embedded into the community here. That user would always post fucking essays that seemed high IQ, which would always be a top focus on reddit almost immediately, and would post opinion pieces by himself that would attract pages and pages of posts. But when you engaged and challenged him on his points, it's like he had negative IQ and didn't understand basic reasoning or his own points. It's like it was multiple people using the same account.

Yeah, something's definitely not right with practically ALL incel spaces. I suspect most posters aren't actually incels, but people posing as such in order to promote their narrative of what incels are. Every incel I've met in real life, EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE, is a completely different person than what you commonly see on any incel forum or subreddit!!! All the chomo shit and shock posting you see in any incel spaces, the fact that people are ALLOWED to post such stuff, and the total lack of regard for optics....something's NOT right. Any time ugly guys try to create a space online to discuss their issues RATIONALLY, that space eventually gets taken over by shock posters. Same fucking pattern EVERY FUCKING TIME! Something's not right.
@BrendioEEE was one of those shock posters, and even made it to some mainstream show. If I had to bet money on only one person (other than @Master, KEK) to be working with the feds or be an actual fed, it's that fucking guy.

I estimate that in the months leading to the 2024 presidential election (nov 2024) they will start cracking down brutally on online political debate, by banning a lot of Facebook and Reddit subreddits, since this will drive traffic to incels that's when the feds will start 'burning accounts' by becoming vocal and making more posts and comments to confuse public opinion in that constrained period of time just by volume of posting. They won't use all their accounts but like half of them.

Also the reason they make a few posts on their sleeper accounts is because they foresee the mods implementing automated bans of sleeper accounts by inactivity, so they are proactively making random and spread out posts. But it's obvious by how unhuman the activity is.

They still act in batches and periods though.
For example they had their account creation season and later they will have their propaganda season.

Also they don't do glowie baiting directly on public posts and comments since they get called out, so they do it through DMs. When the victim incel tries to verify the authenticity of the attacker fed trapper they would see the random posts and think it's legitimate. These accounts are separate from the subterfuge accounts.

They are maintaining a clean triple attack strategy consisting of 3 groups of accounts:

-DM entrapment. Make a few pro incel posts and comments. Then entrap through DMs.

-propaganda subterfuge. Interfere with rational debate to make people frustrated and emotional instead of logical. Also voting in anonymous polls in twisted directions to skew the poll results.

-sleeper. Kept for future psyops proactively , because they foresee the mods making better gatekeeping for account creation in the future.

-sleeper. Kept for future psyops proactively , because they foresee the mods making better gatekeeping for account creation in the future.
I had a suggestions thread to remove inactive sleeper accounts, but it got no real traction.

Even the r/braincels meme land was a step down from r/incels that actually did shit and engaged in civil disobedience.

But .is is the most inert version, just hate and infighting.

No one defeated anyone, actually.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Im the furthest from a glowie there is, Also CIA? Go fuck yourself for what you did to people during MKultra, THAT WAS NOT VERY NICE, SO WHY SHOULD WE TRUST THE GOVERMENTS IF THEY KIDNAP PEOPLE, FBI PROLLY CORRUPT TOO!

Even the r/braincels meme land was a step down from r/incels that actually did shit and engaged in civil disobedience.
What civil disobedience? What can we realistically do, besides memeing? We did kind of shape some parts of internet culture in a way (barely), but if you meant something more, then it's like going to get organized and possibly political, and that's where the bad actors enter the fray en masse. That's when the MSM "movement" meme becomes reality and the glowniggers' intentional mischaracterizations of us become warranted. We'd be playing into the move they want us to make to justify whatever is they're doing and have been doing.

But .is is the most inert version, just hate and infighting.
I agree, there's a lot of bullshit on the forum.

Consider the INCEL community "defeated". However, its only true if we believe this ourselves.

Idk if the fbi is posting on here themselves or not. They prefer to use informants but for a website they can just go in it themselves. They are at minimum 100% monitoring it if they don't post on here themselves

The fact that the FBI has being cointelproing people and especially left-wing activists does not mean it's the only agency or entity that can do so, and the current misinformation about us incels doesn't mean that there's necessarily an intelligence agency (as the Russian SVR or the British MI6) or even a paid campaign behind it; my guess is that the main culprit in the generalization of incels as misogynists is the laziness of most journalists and analysts at the point that there's been only a small mention in a BBC News article about a group called Incels Without Hate, published when the Alek Minassian ramming happened.

High IQ post, I always told people that the original MGTOW subreddit was infiltrated and destroyed to make men look bad. And all comment sections on any platform are infiltrated by paid shills. Fuck the FBI, they are total niggaz.

For the FBI to win they would have to shut down this forum, Quasimodo IQ thread.

they are definitely watching us
YOU
IMG 0296

No evidence
They need to have plausible deniability whenever they do these stuff. you will never find proof and even if you do it will never be directly connected to them.

It's pretty obvious though. I agree with OP, This forum glows and is very different to the reddit communites that were discussing legit problems.

The

Goverment isnt here to serve the people. Its here to domesticate the people. This is why I like rural areas. Were theres little to no economy to put there hands on me. Big goverments care about big cities/states. CA, NY, VA, IL. Areas that are populated and near ocean. In places like NV,MT, or mid country states more rural. They wont give a shit besides for farming recourses and maybey domestic oil. The only big goverment thing over there is gonna be some milatary bases.

Ever since I’ve been more active in incels communities, unmarked patrol cars stroll past my house at least once a day. I usually acknowledge them and they’ll just laugh at me. So at least someone cares about me ig, even though they’re getting paid probably like 60k+.

I don't think governments really need to put in alot of effort since incels are already widely regarded as a joke to bluepillers

In terms of this forum though I was pushed initially pushed away from it, as I am sure the feds would want. But why was I pushed away?
This forum at first glance appeared to be ungrounded support of actions such as rape and incest, and an over the top hatred for foids. And the occasional horny post in the lounge section.
Just look at this thread, admittedly I did engage with it but still, thats all a fed would have to do is make a thread like that, this shifts this place from appearing to be a place to discuss an ideology towards looking like a group of losers just posting about which women they would jerk off to.

If anyone is a fed on here its the ones that write a one line post about raping your sister and are not active for multiple hours.

I was active on here for like 8 hours 2 days ago lol just constantly posting threads and replying thats how you know I am a real LDARing incel.