Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The feeling of emptiness and life slipping me by

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/lgjguiFxtps?t=208

The fuck is the point? Im just flesh made out of semen, What good does it keep me alive? To piss of normies? Im getting tired of coping every day to stay alive, The rope is getting closer, Brocels how the fuck do i handle this? :feelsrope::cryfeels:

I need a hug brocels, A big group hug if im gonna make it through this!

View: https://youtu.be/lgjguiFxtps?t=208

The fuck is the point? Im just flesh made out of semen, What good does it keep me alive? To piss of normies? Im getting tired of coping every day to stay alive, The rope is getting closer, Brocels how the fuck do i handle this? :feelsrope::cryfeels:

I need a hug brocels, A big group hug if im gonna make it through this!

Eat something you like, life is precious. Think of what you have, there are people around the world that are suffering everyday. no food, no freedom, mental health like us.

Eat something you like, life is precious. Think of what you have, there are people around the world that are suffering everyday. no food, no freedom, mental health like us.
With PTSD after all the suffering, I just want tot throw myself off the building i live in!

My mom gave me the same, B b b ut theres less fortunate people than you! Well im an incel and there nothing in society for me, Its lonely and dark, We may have more stuff but we dont have our sanity!

View: https://youtu.be/lgjguiFxtps?t=768

The empty feeling washes over the incel doomer, As the day passes him by, Its aleredy 4 oh clock and he has been able to do nothing, The girls dont even want to look at him and the normies snicker, Its futile.

“No Parent Should Have To Bury Their Child”
Think of your parents, they would suffer. As for me My way coping is trying new things. That's why I'm here. I also feel so horrible before but I found this community. It kind of give me some fuel.

“No Parent Should Have To Bury Their Child”
Think of your parents, they would suffer. As for me My way coping is trying new things. That's why I'm here. I also feel so horrible before but I found this community. It kind of give me some fuel.
My dad is an asshole that told me im just sperm from his ballsack and my mother used to call me slurs when i was younger and unable to defend myself, One of them used to throw me into the ground but i cant remember, They also used timeouts and sometimes i didnt know why, They also rejected me from going outside to play with neighbour kids when i was a kid sometimes and i didnt understand why, They caused me nothing but hell including crooknose and autism, If they want me to suffer then let them suffer and watch theyre dead creation!

My dad is an asshole that told me im just sperm from his ballsack and my mother used to call me slurs when i was younger and unable to defend myself, One of them used to throw me into the ground but i cant remember, They also used timeouts and sometimes i didnt know why, They also rejected me from going outside to play with neighbour kids when i was a kid sometimes and i didnt understand why, They caused me nothing but hell including crooknose and autism, If they want me to suffer then let them suffer and watch theyre dead creation!
Oh men. Cheer up.
You're still in your 20s 30s aren't you? There's still a road ahead

Oh men. Cheer up.
You're still in your 20s 30s aren't you? There's still a road ahead
I have a very deformed nose, Everyone that sees it points it out and gives me death stares, I had botched surgery for it and theres nothing i can do, Its very painful and i cant do shit about it, The office doesnt respond to me and oh well, Im nearing the rope!