Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The feminist movement wants incels labeled as terrorists rather than address their grievances

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Why do policy makers and security forces who help create hysteria about :soy::soy:inkwells:soy::soy: not be adults? Like you know this is going to end with men whose faces are under a 4 with no girlfriends being registered and monitored 24/7, right? Just so as to not call out feminist excess and female narcissisms and the impact of this madness on the Western male psyche. Communism failed because its essential truth -- that it went against human nature -- could no longer be denied. People just went through the motions and then everything came to a halt. How long can the lie of Western gender relations be sustained? When will this Anglo-Nordic disease come to an end?

--From my book of essays, The Cry of The Lonely Man in the Dark For His Promised Waifu

Last edited:
Based.

But this soyciety will never deal with incels in any mature and intelligent way. Don't ever expect them to do something as easy and simple as legalizing prostitution (prostitution is universally "exploitative" according to the vaginocracy :soy::foidSoy:). Expect there to just be more shrieking, more hysteria, more cries of "terrorism!:soy::foidSoy:," and expect there to be many more ERs, Chos, Sodinis, and Lepines, until soyciety finally collapses :feelsLSD:

Based.

But this soyciety will never deal with incels in any mature and intelligent way. Don't ever expect them to do something as easy and simple as legalizing prostitution (prostitution is universally "exploitative" according to the vaginocracy :soy::foidSoy:). Expect there to just be more shrieking, more hysteria, more cries of "terrorism!:soy::foidSoy:," and expect there to be many more ERs, Chos, Sodinis, and Lepines, until soyciety finally collapses :feelsLSD:

I am alleging that feminists would rather bring about a police state than admit that incels are a structural problem due to sexual liberty for females but not for males. As I say in my book:

Isn't it curious that in their denunciations of our call for change, the feminists lie to the public that incels are calling for some sort of "forced girlfriends" or "government provided girlfriends" etc etc which implies the end of the tyranny of female sexual choice? I'm not here to comment on how desirable it would be to make females 2nd class citizens in certain regards, or about the desirability of all legal, social and cultural practices and norms putting the male above the female, or of the desirability of taking every bit of humanely possible means to subdue this parasitic beast --- no, I will save those threads for another day. All I'm saying is, do you notice how feminists ignore the simple idea of redistributing female erotic capital through neoliberal policies like, I don't know, the incel giving money to prostitutes to get physical companionship? Like just stop fucking standing in the way of that you selfish cunts. You get so much else anyway. Why do you also still want to restrict our sexuality?

Last edited:
Feminists don't have any real ideas or policies other than: Chad only.

All feminist theory is derived from those two words. There is no other substance to it. It is complete reactionary nonsense to being unable to have Chad at will 24/7.

Feminists don't have any real ideas or policies other than: Chad only.

All feminist theory is derived from those two words. There is no other substance to it.
Well they do represent female supremacy. I don't think even Chad is immune to some of the bullshit like divorce rape or false rape allegations (when the foid sees an opportunity for money or fame). I know feminists obv lust Chad like all foids but, at least publicly, they seem to treat even Chads with hostility.

Why do policy makers and security forces who help create hysteria about :soy::soy:inkwells:soy::soy: not be adults? Like you know this is going to end with men whose faces are under a 4 with no girlfriends being registered and monitored 24/7, right? Just so as to not call out feminist excess and female narcissisms and the impact of this madness on the Western male psyche. Communism failed because its essential truth -- that it went against human nature -- could no longer be denied. People just went through the motions and then everything came to a halt. How long can the lie of Western gender relations be sustained? When will this Anglo-Nordic disease come to an end?

--From my book of essays, The Cry of The Lonely Man in the Dark For His Promised Waifu
I have hope that Feminism will end just like communism ended in Western Europe.
Well they do represent female supremacy. I don't think even Chad is immune to some of the bullshit like divorce rape or false rape allegations (when the foid sees an opportunity for money or fame). I know feminists obv lust Chad like all foids but, at least publicly, they seem to treat even Chads with hostility.
Wheat Waffles posted a video in which foids tend to become more hostile toward ulgly men after foids are rejected by Chad.
It would,'t be surprise if they go to false rape allegations one once that Chad dumped and pumped.

Last edited:
I am alleging that feminists would rather bring about a police state than admit that incels are a structural problem due to sexual liberty for females but not for males. As I say in my book:
Yes, they would. They take sadistic pleasure in watching us suffer, and in controlling us and pushing us around.

Legalizing prostitution costs soyciety nothing, and in fact they would even benefit from the extra tax revenue. They'll still never do it though, because they like making our lives as miserable as possible. :feelsree:

Yes, they would. They take sadistic pleasure in watching us suffer, and in controlling us and pushing us around.

Legalizing prostitution costs soyciety nothing, and in fact they would even benefit from the extra tax revenue. They'll still never do it though, because they like making our lives as miserable as possible. :feelsree:

I call for legal prostitution because it will deflate the value of female erotic capital. I want to, believe it or not, empower the soy who sees himself as above me (in having an emotional and physical relationship with a female who demands from him that she fucks other guys -- yes these cucks sneer at incels). I want to give him the option of easily fucking other girls. This will oddly have the effect of making many girls act more moral at the price of subduing a mere fraction of them to an "untouchable" social class that serves an essential and needed service.

Last edited:
It will never work, politicians would be embarrassing the white boy chads who have been fighting jihadi terrorist in the Middle East.

It will never work, politicians would be embarrassing the white boy chads who have been fighting jihadi terrorist in the Middle East.

Uncle Sam and America will be strengthened by making females confirm to the noble myths which used to be told about their nature. The truth must be put back in the bottle. It isn't the fact of inceldom alone that causes suffering but the knowledge of the true nature of female sexuality in addition. You can't sustain the lie yourself. Women must be made to confirm to the blue pill. Slut shaming must come back. The bastard issue of whores will be shamed, made to take low status jobs, a reminder of the sin of their whore mother who unwisely opened her legs to a lothario. The male will be mad to carry his burdens, in his own ways, but the female hers as well, and it's control over her which is key, for you control the female then you control the male by proxy. This is the sensible policy soyciety (feminists, media, elites etc) unite against.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back