Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The forum must learn to accept 6'1 guys who have been kissed and had dates

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Otherwise you're a basement dwelling inkwell and a misandrist, and you hate men as much as IT.

D49FF9AE E24F 45E2 8E3E 57FA4E97105E

never

Oh WOW YOU THINK I'M BRAGGING FOR SAYING 6'1 AND HAD KISSES AND DATES ALL THE TIME ON THE FORUM??? WOW YOU MUST BE LOW IQ NIGGER FAGGOT BITCH WOW FUCK YOURSELF I SPEND ALL MY TIME HERE TO BRAG ABOUT MY KISSES THAT MEANS I CAN'T BE FAKECEL

t. personalityfakecel

Oh WOW YOU THINK I'M BRAGGING FOR SAYING 6'1 AND HAD KISSES AND DATES ALL THE TIME ON THE FORUM??? WOW YOU MUST BE LOW IQ NIGGER FAGGOT BITCH WOW FUCK YOURSELF I SPEND ALL MY TIME HERE TO BRAG ABOUT MY KISSES THAT MEANS I CAN'T BE FAKECEL

t. personalityfakecel
:lul:

the fact that a lot of threads with actual nuance end up getting overlooked while every single low effort "Tall average looking white guys who kissed and had gfs are truecel and if you disagree you're a basement dwelling cuck" thread inevitably gets over 200 replies is a blackpill in of itself

the fact that a lot of threads with actual nuance end up getting overlooked while every single low effort "Tall average looking white guys who kissed and had gfs are truecel and if you disagree you're a basement dwelling cuck" thread inevitably gets over 200 replies is a blackpill in of itself
see this is the common strawman argument, you conflate guys who kissed drunk foids in dark clubs with guys who have been in relationships

terrible analogy

t. personalityfakecel

see this is the common strawman argument, you conflate guys who kissed drunk foids in dark clubs with guys who have been in relationships

terrible analogy
Foids are even more repulsed by ugly men when drunk. Chadlight minimum.

t. personalityfakecel
except i'm a 5'11 incel, not 6'1
Foids are even more repulsed by ugly men when drunk. Chadlight minimum.
just lol

why the fuck do you think foids accuse men of rape when they fucked a normie when drunk?

t. personalityfakecel
LMFAO BASED

Entire squad

Its more proof that humans are garbage sheep who just side with the worst person imaginable because they have clout, despite them being human garbage. I imagine this is what goes through their heads-

Man that guy is a fakecel, but i sure don't want to go against him and get called out for it.

People want to talk about how they're different from normies and then replicate the same exact behavior by defending a guy who obviously doesn't belong here.

Last edited:

t. personalityfakecel
quote me where i said o went on dates all the time jfl

oh right you can't

just lol

why the fuck do you think foids accuse men of rape when they fucked a normie when drunk?
Have you ever seen a normie manage to get close to a foid at a club or party? Me either.

quote me where i said o went on dates all the time jfl

oh right you can't
You don't say "I go on dates all the time" You say " someone who gets dates doesn't mean he's a fakecel" and then go on discord and talk about how you got dates, you cum trash

Have you ever seen a normie manage to get close to a foid at a club or party? Me either.
i've seen it COUNTLESS TIMES

have you ever been to a party?

People are drawn to controversy and drama tbh

terrible analogy
Tbh a drunk kiss isn’t the same as being able to get relationships and dates and sex

Brutal AF
I won't write more posts.
Fuck my life.

Tbh a drunk kiss isn’t the same as being able to get relationships and dates and sex
dates are cope also btw

inceldom is about SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS

Last edited:
I do hate men though

People are drawn to controversy and drama tbh

It's the same reason why people gather around a fight and just stand there watching it and recording it on their phones, instead of trying to talk to them and break it up. Chimp behavior.

Animal instinct to observe without intervention to see who emerges as an alpha.

It's the same reason why people gather around a fight and just stand there watching it and recording it on their phones, instead of trying to talk to them and break it up. Chimp behavior.

Animal instinct to observe without intervention to see who emerges as an alpha.
Imo that kind of behavior was a bit less common before cellphones and reality tv seeped into people's lives and they were willing to create drama because they were bored and found it more of a normal thing to do.

Sadly guys will always fight among themselves to determine the pecking order and to establish who the dominant person or leader is in the group along with determining which guys can most easily be pushed around and talked down to.
Only higher inhib normie guys that are truly not weird in the way most normies are
(ie don't have double standards for what is considered weird behavior and don't pass the time by laughing at others) sort of resist this.
But those guys are rare.

Based

t. personalityfakecel
:feelshaha:
Its more proof that humans are garbage sheep who just side with the worst person imaginable because they have clout, despite them being human garbage. I imagine this is what goes through their heads-

Man that guy is a fakecel, but i sure don't want to go against him and get called out for it.

People want to talk about how they're different from normies and then replicate the same exact behavior by defending a guy who obviously doesn't belong here.
You need to start gatekeeping with your massive frame tbh.

t. personalityfakecel

As a white 6’5 gymmaxxed incel who’s had sex and kissed, couldn’t agree more.

t. mylifeischad

When you put some shoes on and walk out in the morning you’re 6’1.

OP must get stoned in Minecraft

When i was 17 and 18 (3-4 years ago) i could get dates. Now i got better but despite this fact i now find it almost impossible to get a date now, hypergamy worse every year, world turning into shit, i hope we get hit by an asteroid

"tallcels are fakecels and if you're tall and a KHHV you're doing something wrong" said nobody blackpilled ever.

t. personalityfakecel
Topkek

yes

you do realize that a dark club environment hides your face?
IG but couldn’t you have also mis rated them as it was dark? Like maybe they were more than a three? Idk I just haven’t seen foids EVER drunk kiss a rlly ugly sometimes a low normie. Was it a few years ago they kissed 3/10’s? Cause things have only gotten worse

That's this entire forum lol, everyone just does it for their own personal things (religion, female validation, oneitis, etc)

The average user wants to pick and choose where they apply the black pill to their life and reserves the right to hold onto specific blue pills that appeal to their sensibilities

The entire point of my [Hard To Swallow Edition] threads is to point out this hypocrisy, it won't make a difference though, every incel likes to think they are "different" and "special" even whilst clinging to aspects of a normie life

t. personalityfakecel
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

That's this entire forum lol, everyone just does it for their own personal things (religion, female validation, oneitis, etc)

The average user wants to pick and choose where they apply the black pill to their life and reserves the right to hold onto specific blue pills that appeal to their sensibilities

The entire point of my [Hard To Swallow Edition] threads is to point out this hypocrisy, it won't make a difference though, every incel likes to think they are "different" and "special" even whilst clinging to aspects of a normie life
Brutal Normie Pill

t. personalityfakecel
huh

no darkness will hide manletism though.tall=volcel
you do realize that you can be a non manlet and non tallfag?

is that hard to wrap your head around?