Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fuck even is this shit?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I went to the mosque to leechmaxx and get iftar and all they had was some fucking dates and a samosa. Cheap niggers. :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel

mogger
i live in an Islamic country and the "mosque" doesn't even give us iftar. they just blame the inflation :feelsclown:

Go to big ones with more people, they have a lot of food

Feel free to share more of such adventures.

grass toucher tales

I went to the mosque to leechmaxx and get iftar and all they had was some fucking dates and a samosa. Cheap niggers. :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel
brutal as fuck. you probably live near poor Muslims ogre

mogger
i live in an Islamic country and the "mosque" doesn't even give us iftar. they just blame the inflation :feelsclown:
wtf jfl. my mosque always has 10-15 dishes most days.

From where I'm from we get a harem of foids waiting for me in a private suite inside the mosque. Life is good.
iu
Dubai mogger

I don't know if they have more on the weekends or if I missed out on something or what. Now I'm hungry. :society:

10-15? 10-15 different types of dishes? :dafuckfeels:

:lul:
the mosque has a lot of people come in and their wives bring different foods

But the Samosa was good ?

@Zer0/∞ GTFIH, you can bloatmaxx by leechmaxxing every weekend at your local mosque. :feelscomfy:

@Transcended Trucel
You a Muslim?

I don't go to the stupid mosque full of dirty niggers and they're all retards like monkeys

If Allah was listening then we wouldn't be incel retards with no money or anything good but we are and the Jews they have money and all sorts of shit. Even Hindus are rich bastards with good lives. Muslims are uniquely shit at enjoying lives we don't have money and we don't have looks and we don't have lives

If Allah was listening then we wouldn't be incel retards with no money or anything good but we are and the Jews they have money and all sorts of shit. Even Hindus are rich bastards with good lives. Muslims are uniquely shit at enjoying lives we don't have money and we don't have looks and we don't have lives
hindus aren't rich, only a few are
muslims have saudi arabia and iran which isn't too poor

Free foods taste better.

Fuck mosques. Mosques should be burned.

Just go to tim hortons man

only a small percentage are in the west, the majority in India are not rich, worse off than Saudi Arabia and Iran
Western ones are the ones that count. the ones I meet, the ones I work with. The Homeland ones existence is completely irrelevant.

indeed, I have met very few poor Hindus in jewsa. outside some students and 7/11 workers. Most Hindus I've met are money mogging IT slave, doctors/banker/lawyer etc.

only a small percentage are in the west, the majority in India are not rich, worse off than Saudi Arabia and Iran
truth is Brahmin's are genetically privileged over Muslims. Brahmin Hindus have higher IQ. Muslim curries are mostly low caste trash who converted out to cope with being low caste. That is why Hindus mog in the west, also cultural differences too ofc

:blackpill:

I went to a mosque by my campus and it just reeeked like sweaty farts. There was no food just bodyodor maxxing sandcels.