Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The funniest part of being an incel is that you impact your surroundings

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
So fucking funny. I can ask some chick out 100 times and the answer will always be no. Meanwhile some chad can sweep her off her feet within mere minutes

It's infuriating yet comical. My entire childhood is just filled with me simping over some girl who never liked me back, only for me to get rejected and her to move on with some chad. I've given up now. I'm no longer a child. Every girl has already found love. It's so fucking brutal. I'm just a spectre and joke who has no impact on anything or anyone. I'm trash. I'm literal trash.

there's absolutely nothing funny about being an inkwell. i hate every moment of my existence in this incelish body

there's absolutely nothing funny about being an inkwell. i hate every moment of my existence in this incelish body
just sit down for a minute and ignore the range. Focus on the fact that you literally can't do shit about anything. I literally started laughing maniacally thinking about it. It's like spectating a COD match jflllll