Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the #GentleMinions of GenZ are apparently causing GRU disRUbances at Minions Two : the Rise of Gru movies

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I feel like an old-timer who hasn't kept up with the memes because I didn't know this was brewing and I'm usually hip to the happening memes.

Distrubances

I don't fully understand what it's about but it gives me hope that society will be disrupted.

Reminds me of years past of people showing up in Fawkes masks / Afros / Green masks / Lolibear suits

even though it's prob an aimless troll I like how it's making the normies sweat

I

I wish I had bros to do something like this with.

Just imagine the sweaty single moms taking Tyrone's baby to theatre and she encounters this.

Fake bullshit white normie and chad trend fuck normshits they should all be rounded up and publicly executed

Fake bullshit white normie and chad trend fuck normshits they should all be rounded up and publicly executed
Chad isn't wasting his time with this he's too busy swimming in pussy

These are Brad at the best

Formal

would you guys say this is Brad+Becky ?

Brad

Chad and Stacy more like
Chad
Stacy

are you sticking with that?

can't be 9/10 tier, at best we're talking 8/10 chadlite/stacylite IMO but 7/10 for guy 6/10 for girl seems closer

View attachment 635201View attachment 635202

are you sticking with that?

can't be 9/10 tier, at best we're talking 8/10 chadlite/stacylite IMO but 7/10 for guy 6/10 for girl seems closer
The PSL meta is: 8 is Chad/Stacy, 7 Chadlite/Stacylite, 6 High Tier Normie/Becky.
I rate the guy 5.75 and the girl 5 being generous. So Good Tier Normie and Mid Tier Becky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back