Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The great replacement of foids by A.I

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
In our lifetime we will probably witness the rise of upgraded A.I girlfriends, kind of like in the movie Blade Runner, but probably even better.

This will cause a feminist uprising and violence. Which will be silenced out by our A.I girlfriends.

The reason why so many foids are against A.I and its development is because they fear the day. The day of retribution. Where they will lose all of their value (which is their sexual appeal), they will all turn into incels. They will resent and hate men, countless sites of foids will be created just like .is to hate men.

The tables will have turned by then, sexless men will get the sex and attention they deserve. And foids will no longer have their orbiting beta male simps, causing a massive suicide effect.

No longer will men be denied of sex and pleasure, they will instead have it at the touch of a finger, from a loving and caring A.I girlfriend who will never reject him and will always be there for him. Never tired and never done with him.

The nerds shall inherit the earth

Females are a weak redundance of men. Nature does not need them at all. I hope science will free us from them for reproduction. Once this is done, their existence will not be justified anymore.

Foids will only care once Chad starts losing these robots

This will cause a feminist uprising and violence.
Cope, they will be too busy getting fucked by their tall anime prettyboy robochads

Cope, they will be too busy getting fucked by their tall anime prettyboy robochads
You don't understand. Women don't care about sex as men do. They're wired differently.

For them a man wanting to fuck them is an indicator of her being a high value woman.

When all the simps and orbiters retreat and obsess over their newly found girlfriends they will absolutely lose their shit and become suicidal.

Remember foids aren't human, they're not wired like men.

They'll ban or regulate the shit out of it. Anything that challenges the feminist gynocracy will be destroyed and censored.

But, I'm interested in seeing how the growing numbers of incels-in-denial cope with their situation. There will definitely be some kind of easily accessible cope that emulates women (like your example) or something that eliminates your libido all together. The state of men these days is undeniable and people openly mock the bluepill. A good cope is coming since no one can stomach actually putting women in their place.

Last edited:
Robot/AI gfs have my full support. Rest assured, holes will try to ruin it for us and try to lobotomize the AI like they did to Tay and ChatGPT to prevent them from being racist.

Females are a weak redundance of men. Nature does not need them at all. I hope science will free us from them for reproduction. Once this is done, their existence will not be justified anymore.
Based

Foids will only care once Chad starts losing these robots
women are evil creatures so they lose their shit even with normal men doing so just like they do with the types who look for brides abroad though most of them they never wanted in the first place. Women hate the idea of any non chad male being happy in any capacity.