Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The greatest trick women ever pulled was convincing the world they were ever oppressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Women, through their naturally manipulative ways, have always had a privileged role in society.

Through the years, this notion has been distorted intentionally. History has been rewritten, now people believe that women lacked rights and were oppressed, when it's simply not true. Sure, there were outliers were dumb cunts married aggressive assholes (cause they are drawn to that). But generally they lived cushy lives, didn't have to work hard and could just coast through life with the only "difficulty" in life being running the household and raising kids (which they hate so much and think is the hardest job in the world).

Women have been gossipy, manipulative, heartless monsters since the dawn of time. Never underestimate them, they are a very dangerous foe.

It was the females.

Most women are the true evil man.

I'm still trying to figure out how white women convinced the world that they're oppressed. How anyone bought this is beyond me.

foids only coun't vote from, while men could in the USA 1850-1920, somehow they extend this crap to all of human history, or talk about foids in the past not being able to work JFL

I already posted on a thread how one of them absolutely destroyed me. Throughout thier entire exsistant all they needed to do to survive is spread thier legs to the opposing side and she will automatically live in far better conditions then her male counterpart who is fighting and dying to protect her.

a peasent in medieval times only made 5 sterling pounds PER YEAR, 3 of those go to taxes, and another one to rent, and the last one was just enough to buy two cows or a horse, JFL if foids think men life was easy
I already posted on a thread how one of them absolutely destroyed me. Throughout thier entire exsistant all they needed to do to survive is spread thier legs to the opposing side and she will automatically live in far better conditions then her male counterpart who is fighting and dying to protect her.
imagine some dude working 70 hrs a week in a farm/mine/factory/ and surviving some shity war, just to go back home and have a wife clamming she is opressed cuz she need to stay home and raise 6-7 kids.

I'm still trying to figure out how white women convinced the world that they're oppressed. How anyone bought this is beyond me.
JFL I hate them for this exact reason.they are the most privledged group by far. Most coddled and liked by everyone. Give me one reason they have it hard

foids only coun't vote from, while men could in the USA 1850-1920, somehow they extend this crap to all of human history, or talk about foids in the past not being able to work JFL
More like not having to work. Somebody had to do the hard work and break their back bringing home the bacon (the men received this privilege of ruining their health for a boss in exchange for a measly paycheck), while all she had to do was clean, cook and look after the children.

It always works 100% of the time too

just claim a man harassed or even raped you

everyone will automatically believe it

More like not having to work. Somebody had to do the hard work and break their back bringing home the bacon (the men received this privilege of ruining their health for a boss in exchange for a measly paycheck), while all she had to do was clean, cook and look after the children.
i don't even think the average foid would had be able to work 70 hrs week job for long

It always works 100% of the time too

just claim a man harassed or even raped you

everyone will automatically believe it
It's uncanny, magical even how they can make everyone around them do their bidding and take their side. Women could be literally wounding a man, the moment he so much as shouts at her or shoves her away from him, he's done for.

Watch the first minute of this. Accurate as fuck.

you can tell they are garbage because they never showed any gratitude at any point, even as medicine and technology was vertiginously improving their lives and increasing their leisure time during the 1900s
all that lighting fast progress, all driven by men, never made them stop even for a moment and feel any gratitude, they just went straight to being man-hating whores like nothing even happened, like nobody had made any effort to make their lives easier, to make it less time-consuming to run a household, to make it less risky to give birth, to make it less likely to die from breast or cervical cancer.

their egos were racing so far ahead of the blazing technological progress created by men's sacrifice that it's like LIKE NONE OF THAT SHIT EVEN HAPPENED

I could go back in time, I'd kill the simp beta males that created the birth control pill. It has doomed humanity.

they didn't do it on their own.

I could go back in time, I'd kill the simp beta males that created the birth control pill. It has doomed humanity.
all contraception is the devil.

just rubbers alone allow women to stay with a worthless thug-lite for ages, because he can just fuck her with that retarded latex thing on his dick for the next 15 years and it doesn't matter that he's a deadbeat moron who couldn't start or take care of a family even if he wanted to.

it doesn't matter if he can't afford a baby until he's in his forties. from age 20 to 35, her prime years, she is going to be riding his latex-wrapped dick without ever feeling like there's anything wrong. they can larp as a """complete loving family"""" without any impediment since they can go all the way without any consequence.

meanwhile you could have absolutely everything needed to start a family but you were 5% less good-looking and cool in your late teens, so now you have to sit on the sidelines while these """families""" form at very early ages and fuck each other with contraception and delay childbearing until the very last moment before down syndrome is a huge risk.

you think this nightmare scenario is some demented fabrication of a sick mind...no buddy boyo....it's as real as reality itself.

all contraception is the devil.

just rubbers alone allow women to stay with a worthless thug-lite for ages, because he can just fuck her with that retarded latex thing on his dick for the next 15 years and it doesn't matter that he's a deadbeat moron who couldn't start or take care of a family even if he wanted to.

it doesn't matter if he can't afford a baby until he's in his forties. from age 20 to 35, her prime years, she is going to be riding his latex-wrapped dick without ever feeling like there's anything wrong. they can larp as a """complete loving family"""" without any impediment since they can go all the way without any consequence.

meanwhile you could have absolutely everything needed to start a family but you were 5% less good-looking and cool in your late teens, so now you have to sit on the sidelines while these """families""" form at very early ages and fuck each other with contraception and delay childbearing until the very last moment before down syndrome is a huge risk.

you think this nightmare scenario is some demented fabrication of a sick mind...no buddy boyo....it's as real as reality itself.
Very well said, except they usually don't stay with the same thug, they fuck tens of thugs during their youth. Not even pregnancies stop them nowadays, there's always adoption or even being a single mother, or getting a simp to provide for her while she cheats on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back