Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Hamlossus Heresy

Foxman8472

Foxman8472

Katabasis
★★★★★
Hello there my cheeky darlings,

I stand before you today with an anxious grimace as I have to give you all some very bad news: The saints you worship are false!

Before you go grab your pitchforks and torches, hear me out, weigh in on what I want to impart, and judge as your heart compels you to; I hope that, in this storm of storms, we'll find an island of common ground. Let's get started.

It would be best if we start by drawing up what a patron saint of incels has to be like. Most importantly, he has to be incel, I mean just drawing a parallel between Christian saints, they were all ardent adherents to the Christian dogma. What's the point of having some normie fag be an icon of our oppression and a symbol for our movement, right? Well, it looks like our current saints do not meet this requirement. Allow me to elaborate:

rodger.png

Saint Elliot

First off, he was not a real incel. You can't sell this shit after looking at his 7/10 face and his money and status projecting. Let's admit it, he was a normie who would've gotten laid if he wasn't so mental to begin with. Plus, his main issues were with his vampire mom and oblivious dad, it's not like he was mogged for being ugly. Plus, he's half white, he could've gone to Thailand so 100% volcel. I wouldn't want him representing real incels, like inceldom is some sort of mental illness and not directly connected to our subhuman genes. Most people here would kill to have had his face, his body, his status, his skin tone. Seriously, if your face is 7/10 and you're white, the problem is on you, boyo, inceldom is a serious genetic issue and not something to be equated to sperging normies.

---
BwDdsahF8l84_YHJbthpE64B90FIysI83hbTZD4tKxI.jpg

Saint BlackOps2Cel

Dude, is this guy even real? What, we're out of realcels and crafting our own, with blackjack and hookers? This guy didn't even say he was an incel. I bet he's married and he's a bluepilled cuck and meanwhile you're all sucking his dick like the "incel patron" that he is. The Internet has plenty of ugly people to prop up as hypothetical Ubermensch of inceldom.

---

This won't do, guys.

This is a caricature, a bastardization of our beliefs!

We need a REAL incel saint!

---
wZpdhCsIvsVagdOZrRTIoXFmKQTgOQyoI5OoED2PYxQ.jpg

I present you a truly WORTHY incel saint: Hamlossus

His current resume stands tall among other possible incel patrons. Right off the bat, he presents the following marks of true sainthood:
- He's a real person that identifies as an incel
- He actually is subhuman and not just a normie fag unsuccessfully trying to mine the top california gurlz
- You can actually feel his pain as he has more than one picture on the Internet
- Will never give you up, let you down, run around, desert you, make you cry, say goodbye or hurt you.

Discard your false saints. Embrace the true one. For only in true faith lies salvation.

Last edited:
How is Hamlossus incel ? He's volcel at most, he's fat he might have good bones under that fat.

How is Hamlossus incel ? He's volcel at most, he's fat he might have good bones under that fat.
He's more incel than all you fakecels that inhabit this sacred space, OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BUMP for high IQ post and TRUTH rising like oil above water.

he does NOT like incels in the slightest, let alone identify as one.

LgkvFk4 d

How dare you mispronounce the name of your savior, St. LedZeppelinCel.

he does NOT like incels in the slightest, let alone identify as one.

He was on incel discords. He's KHHV. His face looks like a potato. He may also not identify as being fat, that doesn't mean he isn't, I mean compared to blackops2cel he came down from the sky in an audience with us mortals and identified himself as having the same issues, even though he didn't use the word "incel" (which, by the way, by the waaaaay, neither did ER, his manifesto contains no traces of the word "incel"). I'm sure it's easier to plaster all the desired traits on a mythical figure like blackops2cel, but he's REAL and he's not so disgusted by us (as most probably blackops2cel is) to not grant us an audience.

Didnt Elliot died as a virgin? If so he is an incel.

"This guy didn't even say he was an incel. I bet he's married and he's a bluepilled cuck and meanwhile you're all sucking his dick like the "incel patron" that he is."

It is point in the first place, he looks comically ugly. This is not about chooaing someone, just like inceldom choose us we choose him because of our inferior genetics.

Lastly Hamlossus looks like he has a good bone structure under his facial fat.

It is point in the first place, he looks comically ugly.

You seem to be picking him as some sort of bullying target than as an object of respect. What, you want another ugly guy? Stephen fucking Hawking. There's your incel supreme saint. Oh, wait, he was married twice and had two kids? Well that kinda beats the point, now, innit? You can either accept what you know is true in your heart of hearts or continue to lie to yourself and others and pray to false saints or "pray" as in mock ugly people. The choice is yours.

You seem to be picking him as some sort of bullying target than as an object of respect. What, you want another ugly guy? Stephen fucking Hawking. There's your incel supreme saint. Oh, wait, he was married twice and had two kids? Well that kinda beats the point, now, innit? You can either accept what you know is true in your heart of hearts or continue to lie to yourself and others and pray to false saints or "pray" as in mock ugly people. The choice is yours.

I mock life and existence in general, i dont accept any saints other than comical reasons.

Hamolssus is a Saint as he is a believer in the Blackpill. However, he has not been in communication with the originator of Venne’s bloodline. Blackops2cel was crafted in the name of Incelia, he is a Prophet and a Saint as he has the ability to make anyone next to him look better and he spoken to the original ancestor of Venne1138. (The short face syndrome Reddit cuck)

Hamolssus is a Saint

Good, go on.

Blackops2cel was crafted

Tell me something I don't know, I was trying to point out that prayer is directed towards AstroTurf saints.

he is a Prophet and a Saint as he has the ability to make anyone next to him look better

That's failo effect. This guy has nothing to do with the incel scene, or else he'd be around.

and he spoken to the original ancestor of Venne1138. (The short face syndrome Reddit cuck)

No, he didn't. He didn't speak to anyone. It's just some guy's picture someone took from a face rating sub as a way to laugh at uglier people to prop himself up, like a real bully. The guy in the picture probably doesn't even know what incels are. It's like I woke up tomorrow to find out that my face is used to sell communist propaganda, it would only be fair if I actually agree with such message and if I do I'd have used my image to propagate the message. This clearly isn't the case, and everyone posting his picture like he's some sort of saint are actually feeding the fame of a person who most probably would shun us.

Good, go on.

Tell me something I don't know, I was trying to point out that prayer is directed towards AstroTurf saints.

That's failo effect. This guy has nothing to do with the incel scene, or else he'd be around.

No, he didn't. He didn't speak to anyone. It's just some guy's picture someone took from a face rating sub as a way to laugh at uglier people to prop himself up, like a real bully. The guy in the picture probably doesn't even know what incels are. It's like I woke up tomorrow to find out that my face is used to sell communist propaganda, it would only be fair if I actually agree with such message and if I do I'd have used my image to propagate the message. This clearly isn't the case, and everyone posting his picture like he's some sort of saint are actually feeding the fame of a person who most probably would shun us.

He was crafted by birth defects. It’s failo effect amplified to supernatural levels. Prophets are known to speak to the Lord and Venne’s bloodline is where sub humanity was born. He has ONE arm, he’s more than likely based in North America, he KNOWS inceldom even if not by name.

He was crafted by birth defects. It’s failo effect amplified to supernatural levels. Prophets are known to speak to the Lord and Venne’s bloodline is where sub humanity was born. He has ONE arm, he’s more than likely based in North America, he KNOWS inceldom even if not by name.

What's important is that you agree that Hamlossus is a Saint so you're alright in my books. I do not intend to impose my religious views, after all, it's up to the individual to find what's truest to his heart and worship that. I don't personally agree with your points but as you project magnanimity over my spiritual choices, so must I towards yours.

What's important is that you agree that Hamlossus is a Saint so you're alright in my books. I do not intend to impose my religious views, after all, it's up to the individual to find what's truest to his heart and worship that. I don't personally agree with your points but as you project magnanimity over my spiritual choices, so must I towards yours.

Ok.

7/10 face

lol.

Hamlossus will never be an Incel idol. Fatcel = volcel theory is too deeply embedded.

ER didn't have 7/10 face lol, he was in the 4-5 range BUT he was a socially retarded framecel with 0 sexual dimorphism

There was not a single thing masculine about him plus he was manlet, it was over for him since day 1

Don’t slander the true saints u cunt

ER didn't have 7/10 face lol, he was in the 4-5 range

According to biased reports that have been tampered with hindsight. People who don't know who ER was generally report him being attractive.

Don’t slander the true saints u cunt

Where "true saints" are one guy who wasn't ugly but just pure mental and thus a disgrace to inceldom, it's like me saying I have the same nutrition issues as African children because I have bulimia, and another guy who's totally made up and fabricated. I only wanted to direct you towards saints that actually resonate with the cause, and Saint Hamlossus fits this like a glove. Of course you can still worship mentalguy and madeupguy but I wanted to bring essence to our beliefs. I don't understand how that makes me a cunt, I'd wager you're the cunt by flying the "true saints" flag in the face of crushing truthbombs.

his bone structure is clearly terrible

his bone structure is clearly terrible

Yeah, I mean it's clear he's big boned.

Love to see the massive cope on some responses. Some people would defend their cardboard beliefs to the death.

mustache.png
5FqfZXb.jpg
hamlossus_fat_incel5.jpg
VXildXRPRdKGQN-11B0XBQ.png
LgkvFk4.jpg

We also have more pics with him than stblackops2cel !

mustache.png
5FqfZXb.jpg
hamlossus_fat_incel5.jpg
VXildXRPRdKGQN-11B0XBQ.png
LgkvFk4.jpg

We also have more pics with him than stblackops2cel !

The prophet blackops2cel only needed to make His existence known, He doesn’t have to walk amongst us.

Why is there no Saint Pajeet?
800px-Aziz_Ansari_cc-760381.jpg

hamlossus = god

Why is there no Saint Pajeet?
800px-Aziz_Ansari_cc-760381.jpg

- You need to be white to be a saint.
- Pajeet is not a real person, he's a stereotype.

This reply is also a sinister, devious BUMP because more people need to have their beliefs shaken to the core.

Last edited:
Our God was on the news

- You need to be white to be a saint.
- Pajeet is not a real person, he's a stereotype.

This reply is also a sinister, devious BUMP because more people need to have their beliefs shaken to the core.
The greatest truecels are ethnic, whites are fakecels.

The prophet blackops2cel only needed to make His existence known, He doesn’t have to walk amongst us.
Hamlossus is like Mohammad, a human being divinely inspired but not the son of God. BO2cel is more like Jesus, the son of God himself.

7hm3csmqsjtz.jpg

The greatest truecels are ethnic, whites are fakecels.
True, but people would rather see white faces.

Hamlossus is like Mohammad, a human being divinely inspired but not the son of God. BO2cel is more like Jesus, the son of God himself.

Do you think that if BO2cel was even a tiny bit knowledgeable about the blackpill and the incel community, he wouldn't have posted? He either has no clue whatsoever so he's a bluepilled cuck, or he despises us so he's a bluepilled cuck. That's more like praying to Judas than Jesus, just because both had beards.

Do you think that if BO2cel was even a tiny bit knowledgeable about the blackpill and the incel community, he wouldn't have posted? He either has no clue whatsoever so he's a bluepilled cuck, or he despises us so he's a bluepilled cuck. That's more like praying to Judas than Jesus, just because both had beards.

If he was bluepilled, I think he would have had a social media presence.

BUMP for Saint Hamlossus!

lol nope, look at his face, even when he lose weight he is truecel still
I checked hamlossus reddit it looks rly normie, any proof he actually is blackpilled? also is @Weed actually hamlossus

is @Weed actually hamlossus

No, but I can testify that he is a hardcore truecel, as in he spends so much time spamming that I doubt he would have time to wet his willy. Foids tend to be located outside and above ground.

Elliott was a mentalcel so what ? He's a decent patron saint of our sect. Some of you need to make a difference between mentalcel and volcel. There's a link between mental issues, genetic and education. Stop being so focus on your problems, stop pretending you're the only true voice of our common cult just to get attention. We're not stacy here.

>ER
>7/10

Pick one. I also hope BlackOps2cel is married with kids.

I don't worship false deities in general