Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The height difference I deserve

Guys guys women dont care about height they care about personality but tall guys just have better personalities okay

It's like they have an innate ability to gaslight others

Hate that these toilets always feel the need to post this shit.

"Tee hee. My bf this.My bf that."

Toilets on the internet do nothing but chase validation. It's pretentious as fuck. :feelsugh:

Can it be considered a mental illness soon enough? men who are 6'7 can barely live a normal life

She's literally just trying to show off

Guys guys women dont care about height they care about personality but tall guys just have better personalities okay
Yes, it has to do with lower oxygen density at their heights.

Toilets on the internet do nothing but chase validation. It's pretentious as fuck. :feelsugh:

She has to say its personality because people will shame it and call it a pedophile thing if she says its about his height.

She definitely does look like a child next to him though, 6'7 is very tall, he also appears to have good hair and white too so I don't think his face even matters much at that point but I would wager he is good looking, this guy got very lucky in the genetic lottery.

How can he kiss her without breaking his neck or his back ?

He's probably White too. Colonizerpill.
Of course he is. There's no one more racist on the planet than non-white foids. They make the Klan seem okay by comparison

I'm 5'9", id need a 5'2" - 4'11" chick for the height gap to be sufficient, yet she wants a fucking Shaq sized mfer

That subreddit is fairly blackpilled, its only a matter of time til redditfags take it down

They actually believe this. A woman couldn't be made to understand that she interprets "personality" differently depending on the attractiveness of the man to save her life.

I'm glad these retarded tallfags are wasting their genes on ugly deathnic midgets.

its his Heightonality fellas

They always feel the need to announce it too, they subconsciously know that the bigger organisms reign these lands

Of course he is. There's no one more racist on the planet than non-white foids. They make the Klan seem okay by comparison
I wish white people had killed more shitskins during colonization. Australia and America wasn't enough

They want to show their Chad boyfriend to everyone and make time gelous

She has to say its personality because people will shame it and call it a pedophile thing if she says its about his height.

She definitely does look like a child next to him though, 6'7 is very tall, he also appears to have good hair and white too so I don't think his face even matters much at that point but I would wager he is good looking, this guy got very lucky in the genetic lottery.
Only women decide when is moral and what is not, and this is of course based on their advantages and disadvantages. If you are 40 and you fuck a 20y old like Leo Caprio everyone would call you a pedo because it offends old roasties, but if you are that tall and your girlfriend literally look like a fucking child or your little sister it's ok you are not a pedo. If you point this out people will stay that you are coping so it's useless

I'm 5'9", id need a 5'2" - 4'11" chick for the height gap to be sufficient, yet she wants a fucking Shaq sized mfer
I comment on this to many times but I feel taken in cause cuz I am 5'7, it's crazy that a girl like that could be with me with 7 inch difference and instead his bf is like 6'7 absolute clown world

They just love telling on themselves

Midget bitches taking doorbangers & expecting giant sons lol.

I comment on this to many times but I feel taken in cause cuz I am 5'7, it's crazy that a girl like that could be with me with 7 inch difference and instead his bf is like 6'7 absolute clown world
Heightpill is driving me insane

From her view point she's doing the right thing.
If she'd breed with an average or even shorter guy, then all of their sons would be depressed shortcels.
She doesn't and therefore his tall genes will outcancel her incelgenes and even make their kids a little bit taller than average just because he's so huge.
Nah I am the product of such a union(tall dad/short mum) and I am still a manlet(5'7). Womanlets should have their tubes tied. My dad is 6'2-6'3 in his fifties and was definitely 6'4, 6'5 in his youth. My mum is 5'0.

That's the only cope we have. Hopefully her son ends up 5'6
Oh he will. At best he will be 5'8. Take it from someone who is the product of such a couple.

Funny how women constantly talk about 'tall' genes yet every tall guy I see seems to have a tall mum too. My 6'3 cousin has a 5'7 dad and 5'9 mum. So much for short men having inferior genes.

It took me 3 years, white man did it in 1 week.

Can someone tell me how I can lengthen my personality to 6'7? Thanks in advance :feelshaha:.