Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Heightpill is the MOST important proof of the blackpill.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
This is not an oppression olympics thread, and in no way am I saying that looks or race doesn't matter.

The reason the heightpill is an important proof of the blackpill is because height can be OBJECTIVELY measured.

Can looks be objectively measured? Sure, somewhat. However there are an immense amount of variables that are hard to quantify. Also, even if you can quantify looks down to a science, there will always be the argument that looks are subjective, and that different people like different faces (just LOL at that tbh)

How about race? Again, you're bringing an even larger amount of variables that cannot be objectively measured. Does race matter? Obviously it does, no question. However, being of a certain race does not necessarily guarantee that you will be born attractive or unattractive. You can be born white and still be unattractive, and be born Asian but be 6'3" and have an attractive face.

Also, the racepill falls under the same argument that race preferences are subjective, and they definitely can be. There are Chads in every race.

However, the heightpill is the only one with an easily identifiable metric; the distance from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head.

Because of this, it is VERY easy to create, generate and prove theories that show the difference in quality of life, in life satisfaction, in income and in dating success, between short males and tall males. In fact, almost all blackpill science seems centered on the heightpill, because of how easy it is to back it by science.

Take a look at this photo:

When you ask which one would be more successful with women, most people instinctively know that the taller one is, it's no secret.

Yes, the guy on the left is Asian, but that still proves my point.

See, the race hierarchy seems to correlate almost entirely with height.

In most countries with white people, the average height is 5'10", perhaps higher. Same with SOME Sub-saharan countries where people are taller. Meanwhile, average heights in curry/sandcel countries are between 5'5"-5'7", about the same as the average heights in rice-cel countries. It's not a coincidence that the race preference of women seems to correlate entirely with whichever race seems to have the taller people.

Yes, looks and race matter, but the heightpill is the only one that shows metric proof of how we are right.

Manlets are an objective minority that suffers oppression and society refuses to do anything about it because it's a male-only issue (short women don't experience any hindrances in their dating or professional lives).

This is not an oppression olympics thread, and in no way am I saying that looks or race doesn't matter.

The reason the heightpill is an important proof of the blackpill is because height can be OBJECTIVELY measured.

Can looks be objectively measured? Sure, somewhat. However there are an immense amount of variables that are hard to quantify. Also, even if you can quantify looks down to a science, there will always be the argument that looks are subjective, and that different people like different faces (just LOL at that tbh)

How about race? Again, you're bringing an even larger amount of variables that cannot be objectively measured. Does race matter? Obviously it does, no question. However, being of a certain race does not necessarily guarantee that you will be born attractive or unattractive. You can be born white and still be unattractive, and be born Asian but be 6'3" and have an attractive face.

Also, the racepill falls under the same argument that race preferences are subjective, and they definitely can be. There are Chads in every race.

However, the heightpill is the only one with an easily identifiable metric; the distance from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head.

Because of this, it is VERY easy to create, generate and prove theories that show the difference in quality of life, in life satisfaction, in income and in dating success, between short males and tall males. In fact, almost all blackpill science seems centered on the heightpill, because of how easy it is to back it by science.

View attachment 284780

When you ask which one would be more successful with women, most people instinctively know that the taller one is, it's no secret.

In most countries with white people, the average height is 5'10", perhaps higher. Same with SOME Sub-saharan countries where people are taller. Meanwhile, average heights in curry/sandcel countries are between 5'5"-5'7", about the same as the average heights in rice-cel countries. It's not a coincidence that the race preference of women seems to correlate entirely with whichever race seems to have the taller people.

Yes, looks and race matter, but the heightpill is the only one that shows metric proof of how we are right.
Newton tier iq

Face can be objectively measured too with cephalometry although its harder than height that's for sure.

Absolutely. But it's like having 30 explanatory variables in a regression versus only one. With face there are so any things to measure that it lacks the specificity that height does.

You forgot to add the face swap photo, it's the ultimate heightpill.

You forgot to add the face swap photo, it's the ultimate heightpill.

I couldn't find it, but it's definitely proof. If you have it post it here.

Being a manlet is playing on nightmare-dante must die mode

That image is always being thrown around but everyone seems to forget that the white guy has a 2x larger frame than that ricecel

Being a manlet is playing on nightmare-dante must die mode

Height is also the only thing that women on Tinder can ask for.

They can't really say they want an attractive guy, but they can definitely ask for 5'10+ or whatever their requirements are. That's a specific metric that you can't even use for attractiveness.

Same with Bumble, women can filter you based on height much easier than your attractiveness.
That image is always being thrown around but everyone seems to forget that the white guy has a 2x larger frame than that ricecel

Taller people typically have larger frames too, is that really a surprise?

Yes, taller people are larger. Point still stands.

View attachment 284780

My 1 good thing is my height thats all i have going for me im 62 which is good for a curry

Look up square-cube law to see the truth of the height power. Height >>>>>>>>> Face > Dick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT and everything else

i'm a normal height, (not a tallfag) but I've seen how manlets get treated and it's brutal

it's honestly a travesty how society is so okay with people making fun of manlets.

in fact, you are more likely to be seen as a "jerk" for making fun of an ugly faced dude than a manlet

#shortlivesmatter

Being below average as a man should qualify you for disability.

Clap gif

Universe size in milimeters IQ

Yeah dude im sure if you were tall you would be GigaMegaUltraChad
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
FUCK OFF WITH THAT MANLET SHIT