Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The highest rated post on r/short (uber cringe warning)

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
Presented without comment. just lol at manlets :soy:

VcflPjI.png

Its over for soycels.

Women would put manlets in concentration camps.

How did he make it that far as a manlet

that cucked reply lol

> using "cringe" as an adjective
Cucc

Manlet = sub6’ males in eyes of women

I remember the days I used to cope on r/short...

/r/short is so bluepilled. Nearly all the top posts are "we made a joke instead of getting mad" or "im glad im not a incel".

Attachments

• shortsoy1.jpg
    shortsoy1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 165
  • shortsoy2.jpg
    shortsoy2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 176
/r/short is so bluepilled. Nearly all the top posts are "we made a joke instead of getting mad" or "im glad im not a incel".
We're now the "dark side", lol just lol. If they're going to make a community based off something unattractive to society, well, I have bad news for them...

I remember the days I used to cope on r/short...
I used to as well but had to leave when every other thread was “Me and my 6’4 boyfriend! I look so tiny. Teehee”

I used to as well but had to leave when every other thread was “Me and my 6’4 boyfriend! I look so tiny. Teehee”
Seriously? Short foids used to post such stuff?

Most manlets are Incel Toms. They will tolerate any and all disrespect with a grin, because they are afraid of being labeled with a complex. You will never meet a group more spineless than these garden gnomes.

They still do. In fact ever since their 5'1 mod Bikerfag took over, these boyfriend bragging threads go unchallenged. I believe they banned average height Zyros for calling out those posts.

Most manlets are Incel Toms. They will tolerate any and all disrespect with a grin, because they are afraid of being labeled with a complex. You will never meet a group more spineless than these garden gnomes.

They still do. In fact ever since their 5'1 mod Bikerfag took over, these boyfriend bragging threads go unchallenged. I believe they banned average height Zyros for calling out those posts.
Ragefuel, r/short is cucked. This is the reason Incels are growing. Those short guys are ultimately realizing that these(short subreddit) places are not for them. They do little good but you have to face so much ragefuel. And that is why guys are coming to this site. It will just keep on growing.

Yep. The users there also like to pretend that being a short woman is on par with being a short man.

Females are the greatest cunts on earth.

CUCKED.

The correct response would have been to agree with a sense of relief that they weren't really compatible and that he wasn't "feeling it" with her weight, or some other physical feature.

Ragefuel, r/short is cucked. This is the reason Incels are growing. Those short guys are ultimately realizing that these(short subreddit) places are not for them. They do little good but you have to face so much ragefuel. And that is why guys are coming to this site. It will just keep on growing.
It's one of the few lifefuels we have. The more they gaslight undesirable men and try to browbeat us into submissiveness, the more men will have enough of this shit.
Yep. The users there also like to pretend that being a short woman is on par with being a short man.
One of the ultimate signs of their subhuman IQ. It'd be like me saying a man with extreme gyno is treated the same as a female with large breasts. I want to behead these garden gnomes.

No surprise women have to make it about them and include pictures. Everyone knows there's a huge market for short girls, whereas there's 0 market for short men. So they've essentially accomplished nothing but subtly expressing their hatred for the short men that inhabit that sub. Men and women have vastly different sexual strategies, only retarded redditors don't know that.

We're now the "dark side", lol just lol. If they're going to make a community based off something unattractive to society, well, I have bad news for them...

Much like its sibling subs r/bald and r/TRP, it's just a bunch of incels with cope after cope and reddit-tier jokes trying to explain away their undesirability to women. The only difference between those subs and incels.is is the mentality. One has a positive outlook (pointless) and one has a negative outlook (also pointless). Neither one leads to getting laid.

> using "cringe" as an adjective
View attachment 31657

Damn bro you got me, oh wait that's the same retarded face you've used for the last 7000 posts you've made:

Capture

This is a random screen of your post history, almost none have anything but that stupid cuckface you ritualistically post.

It really amazes me that someone like you can post the same thing every day, day in and day out, with absolutely no commentary or vapid commentary at best. I bet at least half of this forum has you on ignore because you're nothing but a worthless shitposter.

Don't you have anything better to do? There are few words in the English language that would adequately sum up your subhumanity, but we can start with "obsessed".

just LOL at your life, you miserable CUNT.

soylent "humor" makes me want to smash a window open.

CUCKED.

The correct response would have been to agree with a sense of relief that they weren't really compatible and that he wasn't "feeling it" with her weight, or some other physical feature.

The correct response is to not say anything. Adding anything about her physical features makes you look like a butthurt incel while telling a stupid reddit joke like that makes you look like a prime cuck.

Redditors can't help themselves. Any atomic interaction they have with something or someone, they look at from the perspective of "what could I screencap to make my fellow internet neckbeards laugh while simultaneously entertaining m'lady?"

cucked incels in denial

They can be entitled to reject manlets.

But we can not be entitled to even have a simple hug.

CUCKED.

Would maybe have worked if he hadn't already implicitly expressed interest by asking how she had been; in this current case she would not buy it and he'd just have come off as a sore loser. I actually think his reply was a decent low key sarcastic comeback in a shitty situation.

soylent "humor" makes me want to smash a window open.

Infuriating isn't it? There wasn't even a joke. That pathetic little redditard just vomited out some unfunny cope after the girl had already made a decision to move on from that short subhuman. I would love nothing but to bash that manlet's skull in until his head is a bloody mash. "Le dwarves XD"

THIS. How can someone be so sadistic and so lacking in empathy to go to a forum full of males who are depressed due to being short only to emphasize the "short girls also go for tall guys" by rubbing in their faces how they are super short with a tall boyfriend? I hope they get cancer.

The fact that he just takes it and makes some stupid joke pisses me off more than what the woman said. I guess you just expect foids to act like that.

Infuriating isn't it? There wasn't even a joke. That pathetic little redditard just vomited out some unfunny cope after the girl had already made a decision to move on from that short subhuman. I would love nothing but to bash that manlet's skull in until his head is a bloody mash. "Le dwarves XD"

JFL at the tragic manletcel-in-denial subconsciously trying to compensate with humor. and its literally F grade shit tier soylent humor. even CHAD saying that would probably dry up their pussies for that brief moment.

THIS. How can someone be so sadistic and so lacking in empathy to go to a forum full of males who are depressed due to being short only to emphasize the "short girls also go for tall guys" by rubbing in their faces how they are super short with a tall boyfriend? I hope they get cancer.
I heard you were banned for speaking against that?

I heard you were banned for speaking against that?

Reddicks probably has some inclusivity/title IX clause where every sub has to have a female mod or some shit, it's the only way someone would get banned for stating something completely reasonable like that.

IT'S OVER.
More and more manlets are taking the black pill and joining our side. Good... Gooooood.

This is the saddest thing I have read in a while.