Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Holy Teen Trifecta - If you missed these in high school, you are a PERMANENT child

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Actually a pretty good list, although the car one is much less of a thing in Europe, in the UK you need to be 17 to learn to drive.

Do work parties (e.g. Christmas or multi-day offsites at resorts) count? I got drunk at those multiple times, though it never got me any close to getting laid with foids.
Driving didn't help either - I guess my parents were kinda blackpilled from my early years, so when they bought me a car at the age of 18 they openly told me it was (among other things) to make dating easier.
Well, it never worked. I guess my car wasn't good enough or there was something wrong about my personality.

So a dude that fucks freshman yr college Is a child?
Tbh if you can’t fuck foids in high school you won’t be fucking foids freshmen year of college. It gets harder in college not easier. Jfl at the normie cope everyone gets laid in college. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Tbh if you can’t fuck foids in high school you won’t be fucking foids freshmen year of college. It gets harder in college not easier. Jfl at the normie cope everyone gets laid in college. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

pretty much. very rare to ascend in college

ALL my high school Virgin friends got laid freshman/sophomore year except me. It’s not a Cope because my college years are way behind me

ALL my high school Virgin friends got laid freshman/sophomore year except me. It’s not a Cope because my college years are way behind me
It used to be easier. Hypergamy really does get worse every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back