Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The horrifying consequences for not being moral.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
If you know me, you know I'm a bit soy.

Being a coward is underrated.

Being brave is overrated.

I don't think of myself as a good person, I'm honestly this loner who doesn't have a single friend, hates himself.

That's really who I am.

I wanted to talk about morality.

Why morality is a game of rewards and consequences and what consequence I acknowledge as anything but normal.

You will relate to this, I promise you.

You see, of course many people don't rape because the police will find out etc.

I also on some level don't do it for the same reason but just question yourself, "Do I want to rape her that bad?"

Now, the consequence goes to another consequence for me, chances are for you too.

So, for me, I don't want to hurt this woman, I don't want to strip her off what she wants, I don't want to see myself this way. I just want to have sex.

Let's talk about murder.

When you murder someone, you're looking for vengeance or revenge let's say against an old friend and now you search for people who look like him who you try to lure into your apartment to murder.

You're not really looking to harm someone are you? You're just chasing and you just want this feeling of wanting revenge to be gone.

In other words, you don't want to inflict pain on an innocent person, you just want yourself to be satisfied with revenge.

For me, the pain is the side effect, something that I don't want to be part of.

I don't want to be the person who inflicted such horrible pain to a woman's body or whoever's body.

For me, that's a guilt trap, a trap I don't want to fall for.

This is mainly what keeps me going everyday along with some level of fear of course, for example cops may find out etc.

For now, see you.

since im an exile, you can expect everything from me.

since im an exile, you can expect everything from me.
I didn't expect you to say that!

If you know me, you know I'm a bit soy.

Being a coward is underrated.

Being brave is overrated.

I don't think of myself as a good person, I'm honestly this loner who doesn't have a single friend, hates himself.

That's really who I am.

I wanted to talk about morality.

Why morality is a game of rewards and consequences and what consequence I acknowledge as anything but normal.

You will relate to this, I promise you.

You see, of course many people don't rape because the police will find out etc.

I also on some level don't do it for the same reason but just question yourself, "Do I want to rape her that bad?"

Now, the consequence goes to another consequence for me, chances are for you too.

So, for me, I don't want to hurt this woman, I don't want to strip her off what she wants, I don't want to see myself this way. I just want to have sex.

Let's talk about murder.

When you murder someone, you're looking for vengeance or revenge let's say against an old friend and now you search for people who look like him who you try to lure into your apartment to murder.

You're not really looking to harm someone are you? You're just chasing and you just want this feeling of wanting revenge to be gone.

In other words, you don't want to inflict pain on an innocent person, you just want yourself to be satisfied with revenge.

For me, the pain is the side effect, something that I don't want to be part of.

I don't want to be the person who inflicted such horrible pain to a woman's body or whoever's body.

For me, that's a guilt trap, a trap I don't want to fall for.

This is mainly what keeps me going everyday along with some level of fear of course, for example cops may find out etc.

For now, see you.
Personally, I would do various "bad" things but the risk reward ratio is horrible. Plus I just don't GAF about it that much. It's just easier to avoid potential problems than it is to deal with them. I have enough bad and stupid bullshit on my plate to deal with to add more to it!

That's not morality, it's self preservation.

I didn't expect you to say that!

Personally, I would do various "bad" things but the risk reward ratio is horrible. Plus I just don't GAF about it that much. It's just easier to avoid potential problems than it is to deal with them. I have enough bad and stupid bullshit on my plate to deal with to add more to it!

That's not morality, it's self preservation.
Yeah, plus cowardly and lazy. Now, that's not always a bad thing. Being a coward can save you a lot of heartache and pain in life.

what's the point of being ethical or moral if our world is so cruelly unethical and immoral

Yeah, plus cowardly and lazy. Now, that's not always a bad thing. Being a coward can save you a lot of heartache and pain in life.
Some call it cowardice,

I call it energy conservation!