Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Hunchback of Notre Dame is the best blackpilled movie

he gets nothing and he goes back to rotting in the bell tower and Phoebus plows Esmeralda
Book was more satisfying since priest kills Phoebus, frames Esmeralda for it, hangs her
also realistic because Quasimodo is so oneitis that he just dies because he wants to ascend with her corpse but is too low-inhib to

movie just tried to cope with 2002 sequel by throwing Madellaine at Quasi, LOL
51480DE7C0L._AC_SY445_.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
latest

Secret of the Bell is probably the master of cope because Quasi ends up with a better woman than Esmaralda ever was.

Also had JBW, they couldn't portray a Romani male to be the love interest. Truly ahead of its time.
brutal for ethnicels like me tbh

Frollo singing hellfire is all about him wanting to rape Esmeralda. She will be with him or she will die. Hellfire is the temptations of him to do the ultimate wrong. He frolics around with the scarf as if it were her panties. He smells it and rubs it on himself.

This is a children's film.
And?

the 90s were golden age of children's films having nightmare fuel, it was glorious.

We think it's clown world now but TBH it's just a more obvi-clown world, nineties were subtle-clown world masterpiece

80s were pretty good at it too TBH

or maybe it's just that Don Bluth was fucking awesome

But in the end he gets accepted by society, just be a good little boy, wageslave and sacrifice yourself for a roastie and you may be accepted in the end

And yet another post where you prove to all of us that you are a cuck/foid behind that account. Just remember that by now we all know what you are, you're not undercover, not sure why the mods keep you around for so long, probably because you make the best cringe bluepill posts to lol at
High IQ

I can't stand that simp i wish the mods would fuckin ban him already

I'm a woman for calling the movie bluepilled? Or do you think I agree with the message of the movie? Because in saying it's bluepilled, I'm saying I don't agree with the message of the movie.
The way you structured the last part of the post in question reveals that you in fact do agree with the message of the movie, you just disguised it so that some members like @ScornedStoic and @FrailPaleStaleMale think you really meant what you said, but some less naive members like me and @iKillCucks see right through your bullshit. You even use the word "woman" instead of foid you fucking cuck

The way you structured the last part of the post in question reveals that you in fact do agree with the message of the movie, you just disguised it so that some members like @ScornedStoic and @FrailPaleStaleMale think you really meant what you said, but some less naive members like me and @iKillCucks see right through your bullshit. You even use the word "woman" instead of foid you fucking cuck

I don't use our dumbass incel lexicon, no. I don't like stupid made-up words. But I don't agree with the message of the movie.

I don't use our dumbass incel lexicon, no. I don't like stupid made-up words.
With this statement you are directly disrespecting everything this forum stands for and spitting in everyones face, basically further confirming that you're not one of us. This alone mandates a permanent ban with immediate effect and if left unsanctioned will make the mods look like worse cucks than even yourself

But I don't agree with the message of the movie.
can't fool me little cuck

Imagine denying the obvious when it's evident in just about everything. Hell. The guy she gets with here is literally chad.
He is only a Chad because of his great personality, though. Quasimodo's personality is horrible so he gets nothing.

With this statement you are directly disrespecting everything this forum stands for and spitting in everyones face, basically further confirming that you're not one of us. This alone mandates a permanent ban with immediate effect and if left unsanctioned will make the mods look like worse cucks than even yourself

There's no rule that says I have to use stupid words like foid. By all means, hate women. But don't make up words. We sound stupid.

High IQ. He thinks we are dumb

There's no rule that says I have to use stupid words like foid. By all means, hate women. But don't make up words. We sound stupid.
I don't get why you are still here. Every fucking thing you post on you always reply to it in some soft moralfag bluepilled cucked type of way.

>"stupid words like foid"
>"he gained respect from the country which is more important than getting the women"

You're clearly a foid or a soy boy

You should read the book.