Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The HYPOCRISY of CuckTears (And other NUMALES)

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★

They cannot see how foolish they are

Kek.

High IQ post, my friend.

Thank you! Numales are degenerate morons! They cannot see that they are hypocrites of the highest order.

There's nothing more I hate than hypocrites.

All I want them to do is recognize that there is a hierarchy and looks dictate your position on it.

This. The fact that they REFUSE to recognise the facts even when they're presented so clearly by scientific research drives me insane. It's one thing to laugh at virgins, it's another thing to disregard scientific evidence when it stares you in the face. Anyone who does the latter is worthy of contempt.

I don't want their pity. I don't want them to "want me to succeed." I just want the truth. I know I'm unwanted by females. I don't expect to be given a woman, but I do expect the respect to not lie to me.

new forum ? why ?
I personally prefer the reddit format to the forum format. I believe that reddit will ban /r/braincels by summer and those that are inclined towards the reddit format will have a new home

I personally prefer the reddit format to the forum format. I believe that reddit will ban /r/braincels by summer and those that are inclined towards the reddit format will have a new home

I see, thats really nice

I see, thats really nice
I'll PM you when it's ready, just in case you're at all interested. I have some ideas that I wanted to institute in /r/incels before it was shut down, but hopefully I'll be able to here.

I'll PM you when it's ready, just in case you're at all interested. I have some ideas that I wanted to institute in /r/incels before it was shut down, but hopefully I'll be able to here.

Yes Im interested, I hope its more truecel oriented.

New incel.life?

Is it going to be similar to incel.life? How will you make sure normies don’t invade
Very similar to incel.life! They may invade, but they will be quickly destroyed. I have paid for very expensive offshore hosting to ensure we are not shut down. The normies will be banned on site, just ping me.

This is actually fucking brilliant.

The only way to really speak to these cucks is to hit there hypocritical and hateful politics

The only way to really speak to these cucks is to hit there hypocritical and hateful politics

Using their own logic against them is the only way to defeat them. They are unable to deal with an argument as fine tune as this.

Pretty much.

Of course it kind of goes both ways (with libertarian incels and the like I mean)

Especially since women in general are more likely to support leftist economic policies. Women, like everyone else, don't give a shit about consistent beliefs. They support the system when it works for them, and they oppose it when it doesn't. It's one of the reasons I don't care about consent, that whole female argument is just a rationalization for fucking Chad all day and hating incels.

To all the male cucks/incels on IT, in feminist circles, etc., WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF THIS. You're NOT going to become a slayer by crusading against "male privilege," you'll make her drier than the goddamn Grand Canyon! Where's your harem? Where's your social life? Just become an incel ffs, they already don't like you, what's the problem if they hate you?

Pretty much.

Of course it kind of goes both ways (with libertarian incels and the like I mean)
For sure, For sure. But this will destroy many /r/cucktears members who do not see the conclusions of their arguments.

Especially since women in general are more likely to support leftist economic policies. Women, like everyone else, don't give a shit about consistent beliefs. They support the system when it works for them, and they oppose it when it doesn't. It's one of the reasons I don't care about consent, that whole female argument is just a rationalization for fucking Chad all day and hating incels.

To all the male cucks/incels on IT, in feminist circles, etc., WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF THIS. You're NOT going to become a slayer by crusading against "male privilege," you'll make her drier than the goddamn Grand Canyon! Where's your harem? Where's your social life? Just become an incel ffs, they already don't like you, what's the problem if they hate you?
Brilliant comment. I couldn't put it better if I tried.

yP0sVZl.png

This post is for the books

Very similar to incel.life! They may invade, but they will be quickly destroyed. I have paid for very expensive offshore hosting to ensure we are not shut down. The normies will be banned on site, just ping me.

Just one suggestion. PLEASE don't use the numale reddit format!

Just one suggestion. PLEASE don't use the numale reddit format!
I'm sorry man, I'm using reddit's layout because it's what's most comfortable to me + it\'s easier for converting current reddit users. However, it will be moderated entirely differently to reddit. There will, of course, always be a place for you, if you choose to take it.

Thats why im communist and when i became the president i will create the national program for plastic surgery :cool::cool:

The dating market is even more unequal than the capitalist market, but they never mention that.

Extension du domaine de la lutte. As trenchant as this critique is, I'd be floored if it actually knocked any of the xenoestrogens out of the bugman's larval corpus. I've run across quite a few DSA soyboy types that outright dismiss Houllebecq (both sex and capital are material commodities and are in the hands of a dwindling few) without having read him because holding these beliefs is like taking the bullet train to ostracism. And forget about slutcunts: 'um it's literally my right to publicly carry around chadcocks in my marsupialesque gash??? maybe like women don't like you because you did an patriarchy to them all the time???'

Last edited:
cucktears makes me livid

This. I’ve always thought this - it’s the same leftie libtard feminist SJWs who whine over how unfair capitalism is that laugh at incels and tell them “you’re not entitled to women’s bodies”. Well, they’re not entitled to other people’s money.

I've been pointing this out for ages but I'm glad this comic specifically points out /r/latestagecapitalism.

Can I join aswell please

They cannot see how foolish they are

Good meme. To quote Michel Houellebecq again:

“Just like unrestrained economic liberty, and for similar reasons, sexual liberty produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It’s what’s known as ‘the law of the market’. In an economic system where unfair dismissal is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their bed mate. In a totally free economic system certain people accumulate considerable fortunes; others stagnate in unemployment and misery. In a totally free sexual system some have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and solitude.”

Very very high IQ post. I sincerely thank you OP.

That's why i don't support marxism, it had no solution for looks inequality.

Good meme. To quote Michel Houellebecq again:

“Just like unrestrained economic liberty, and for similar reasons, sexual liberty produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It’s what’s known as ‘the law of the market’. In an economic system where unfair dismissal is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their bed mate. In a totally free economic system certain people accumulate considerable fortunes; others stagnate in unemployment and misery. In a totally free sexual system some have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and solitude.”

I love this quote, one thing i disagree with is the adultery part. We are incels way before girls start getting married.

What did you expect when they're incels in denial themselves? They're too stupid to comprehend what the fuck they're even saying.

we had solved this in the past with society enforced monogamy before birth control and tinder screwed that up

Exactly.
If you truly believe in equality, then that means equality in every aspect.