Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The HYPOCRISY of CuckTears (And other NUMALES)

This applies to everything in life unfortunately.
Fuck cucktears.

Pm me as well pls :)

SUPER HIGH IQ

People only care about things that affect them personally. We are all inherently selfish. Once we get ours (sex, money etc) everyone else can eat shit.

I'll PM you when it's ready, just in case you're at all interested. I have some ideas that I wanted to institute in /r/incels before it was shut down, but hopefully I'll be able to here.

PM me too

I dont think you can vote in Brasil xD

And why do you keep using that dumping groud "Braincels"??? that shit is ultra cucked with more normies SJW and females than incels O_o
why was he banned?

LOOOOL SO TRUE THOUGH

I'm honestly laughing at the IT post about malware

Yeah because that's how malware works. Why would someone trying to create a community for incels, and who is an incel themselves, fill their site with malware for no reason.

the only reason lookism had malware was because the guy running it wasn't an incel and decided to wanted easy money.

These people have double digit IQs at best.

Lookism had/has malware? Lmao.

Kek.

High IQ post, my friend.

My thoughts exactly.

I fall on the right wing spectrum and am against redistributionist policies. Ironically its the leftists redistributionist policies that enable women to act like degenerate whores and give all the sex to Chad and then make us pay for his bastards.

Top kek bro. High IQ indeed.

Yeah they're retarded. I'm trying to build a site for a community I love, why the fuck do I want to be giving them malware?

They're Low IQ, what's new

I made another one.

Attachments

• lmaoatreddit.png
    lmaoatreddit.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 78

Yeah because that's how malware works. Why would someone trying to create a community for incels, and who is an incel themselves, fill their site with malware for no reason.

the only reason lookism had malware was because the guy running it wasn't an incel and decided to wanted easy money.

The lookism site didn't even have real malware. It was just a miner. It's not that big of a deal, not like they were trying to do cross-site scripting or something of that nature.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

as an ITcel this is my laugh of the day.

These people seriously are unintelligent.

This is some Stephen Hawking level shit

"I'm not great with computers but I am great at recognizing assholes"
>IT targets us for years
>cries that we targeting them

tfw not rich or ripped

PM me please. Another way to stop censorship is to use some blockchain platform, like Steemit. You can even make money on there if you get lot's of upvotes.

"Cucktears will find a way to "debunk this like they always do

damn, this nigga made a promo vid and everything. Hope the new site is successful :feelsokman:

That's a good post and you're right but I think we should ignore them in the future

There's nothing more I hate than hypocrites.

All I want them to do is recognize that there is a hierarchy and looks dictate your position on it.
But everyone knows it.
Who denies it is probably way too optimistic about life

Why keep talking about inceltears it's irrelevant

"Of course the people at the top get a lot more sex, that is how it works!"

I don't care that some people have more sex than me. I just want to be able to have some sex.

After viewing the image on imagur, I scrolled down to see an image claiming, "Females can be incels too!" I spent a good two minutes laughing in my workplace. Lucky I didnt get caught.