Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The IceCreamPill

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
I’m icecreammaxxing so hard right now:smonk:

eating ice cream is the only thing that alleviates my misery, temporarily.

Pure serotonin :feelsohh:

i thought you would say sth about how girls suck on popsicles

mogger my favorite ice cream only sells during summer, enjoy it broski
What type of ice cream is that? I’m eating cookies and cream:feelsohh: thank you brocel, I hope you get to enjoy that ice cream this summer…if we’re all alive by the point.

A creamy remedy for the light-hearted yet it satisfies only the purest of desires.
Beautifully put. My desire is indeed pure, I want nothing more but bodily-warmth from a foid. Buuuut, I’m ugly, brutal:feelsjuice:

For me, it's the Cyclone, the best popsicle. Every time I see a guy pushing one of those ice cream carts, first thing I do is check if he's selling these. If he is, I'm stimulating the economy that day. I live in the US and as far as I know ice cream carts/trucks are the only way I've been able to buy, let alone see, these things. You can buy them in Canadian Walmart though. Wish they'd come stateside. As far as regular ice cream goes, my go-to is Haagen Dasz chocolate ice cream.

6000197169652.jpg

I feel bad, sorry I never meant that. :cryfeels:

I didn't mean to ruin your cope. :cryfeels:
Don’t feel bad, I still enjoy the ice cream. The take just startled me is all:feelsautistic:

Double fudge mogs all :feelsjuice: but mint chocolate chip is a good second:feelsaww:

Double fudge mogs all :feelsjuice: but mint chocolate chip is a good second:feelsaww:
Cookies and cream is superior, also cookie doe is better than mint chocolate chip. Too much fudge in ice cream ruins it:feelsjuice:

For me, it's the Cyclone, the best popsicle. Every time I see a guy pushing one of those ice cream carts, first thing I do is check if he's selling these. If he is, I'm stimulating the economy that day. I live in the US and as far as I know ice cream carts/trucks are the only way I've been able to buy, let alone see, these things. You can buy them in Canadian Walmart though. Wish they'd come stateside. As far as regular ice cream goes, my go-to is Haagen Dasz chocolate ice cream.

6000197169652.jpg
Why you going crazy for normal popsicles? You must not get it a lot. I agree chocolate Belgian ice cream is definitely up there:feelsohh:

Why you going crazy for normal popsicles? You must not get it a lot. I agree chocolate Belgian ice cream is definitely up there:feelsohh:
You're 100% right, I rarely even encounter it. Always loved it, even when I was little. The rarity made it even more of a treat.