Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The importance of moving with the times

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm learning first-hand recently how important this is.

Previously... I kind of lived in a bubble. But now I'm realising that especially if I want to make money and succeed in life I need to react to what is happening around me such as the law, societal changes, etc.

For example over here in the UK, landlords are pulling out of rentals and mass evicting tenants because of huge law changes coming in soon that's making a lot of them switch to holiday lets (like Airbnb). So staying in that market is a bit silly now considering how different it is, and it may be wise to try to buy your own house instead of renting, if you have the means to.

Or this video I'm watching from California where all the shops are closing because of heavy looting:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB3IU8uwb2k

What shop owner in their right mind would stay with frequent shoplifting going on? So the solution is to do business elsewhere, maybe explore other employment options, etc.

These are extreme examples but it shows so clearly how just burying your head in the sand doesn't really work especially when you get out into the real world!

Good point. Nigga put in some effort and got zero replies after almost a month. Brutal :feelscry:

Nowadays to make alot of money, you gotta do shady shit to make big bucks, or be connected, there's no way to anything honest anymore.

Something similar is happening in the US, not necessarily Airbnb but there isn’t enough new housing and vacant housing frequently is bought up by financial institutions who make higher offers than just regular people wanting to buy houses

Nice post. I agree you gotta change with the times to stay successful and relevant. Are there any changes youre gonna make?