Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Incel is immunized against all dangers

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
The Incel is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Incel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

2406yisn7bpz.jpg

I've never heard the word incel used by a normie IRL

The Postmaxxer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a autist, retard, fakecel, useless poster, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an postmaxxer and you will be astonished at how he quickly quotes your post, how autistic he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “need bigger number by my name”

The Postmaxxer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a autist, retard, fakecel, useless poster, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an postmaxxer and you will be astonished at how he quickly quotes your post, how autistic he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “need bigger number by my name”
no, the postmaxxer will shrink back and say
you're 2021cel you dont have a say in the matter
you were incessantly complaining about the same stuff back then as you are still whining about now, so nothing has changed

Low-effort NS post

Let's argue about something