Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Israelis (I am not saying all Jews) are going to become our friends

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Why?

Have you noticed how the US is hampering Israel's response? See how the IDF was ready to attack nearly a week ago but hasn't done anything but airstrikes and small SF raids so far?

If you listen to the US official pronouncements towards Israel, what do you hear?

Biden: "We support you but be careful, no civilian casualties!"
Obama: "Be careful, you are going to harden Palestinian sentiments for years"

Harden my ass. What can be harder than the determination to kill indiscriminately like they did just now? How can you have "no civilian casualties" when the fuckers are hiding behind human shields?

What is happening here? Very clearly, the US is faking its support by placing impossible conditions on the IDF. In other words, they are not saying "do not attack" openly but in fact they are saying "do not attack". What does that make you think of? Foids of course. Foids speak like that: "I am not telling that you should not do so and so but if you do it, no pussy". Implicit threats and fake support are foids specialty. The US official policy towards Israel is now formulated in Foidspeak.

No surprise really. Foids are voting in a large majority for the left, i.e. they are key voters for the current Biden administration. Also, when all your aides and advisers are foids, they are going to use foidspeak whenever they can.

What is the Israeli response to that? They are increasingly voting for the hard right. The end of Netanyahu has been announced a million times. Guess what? He is still there.

Of course the Jews in the US and elsewhere outside Israel are still in a majority left-wing cuck bluepillers spreading degeneracy. The New York Times itself, the most Jewish of the Jewish newspapers is fully against Israel and Netanyahu, and so are Hollywood Jews.

So there will be a divorce. Israelis are going to turn against bluepillism and therefore automatically become more friendly to us. When you feel betrayed by your own kind (which is the way most Israelis now feel) the hatred can become pretty strong.

What is going to be interesting will be to see what becomes of Stacies in the IDF. For the moment, their main activity seems to be making sexy videos on social media. Will the average Israeli Netanyahu voter stand for that very long? I doubt it. Stacies will be Stacies. It is quite obvious they are traitors to their own kind. Given the situation, I don't think this is going to be tolerated for long.

@Copexodius Maximus

How can you have "no civilian casualties" when the fuckers are hiding behind human shields?
They live in Palestine, it's their land. Also in just 2 weeks Israel has already killed more civilians than in 2 years of Russia/Ukraine war, so yes, there is room to be more measured.

Also in just 2 weeks Israel has already killed more civilians than in 2 years of Russia/Ukraine war, so yes, there is room to be more measured.
No, there isn't.

The Ukrainian Army does not use its own citizens as human shields. Hamas does. They WANT to have women and children dead.

Given this situation, it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for the IDF to do anything without killing "civilians"

The Ukrainian Army does not use its own citizens as human shields.
LOL. Even Amnesty International admitted that they do (but later the Jews got them to retract that statement). Keep up.

Are you a Zionist?

What is going to be interesting will be to see what becomes of Stacies in the IDF. For the moment, their main activity seems to be making sexy videos on social media. Will the average Israeli Netanyahu voter stand for that very long? I doubt it. Stacies will be Stacies. It is quite obvious they are traitors to their own kind. Given the situation, I don't think this is going to be tolerated for long.
Agreed, Netanyahu-Cels can easily feel betrayed and turn to agnst as they see the image of the "hero" (or heroine) which they cannot touch..
E3f629e3f95c9e7592bd8621c005a67c

@Copexodius Maximus
@Copexodius Maximus already raised his covert anti-IDF flag and declared for popularity. I feel he is pretending to use "modern morals" to decide who is in the right and wrong. :feelsjuice:

@Copexodius Maximus already raised his covert anti-IDF flag and declared for popularity. I feel he is pretending to use "modern morals" to decide who is in the right and wrong. :feelsjuice:
You may be right. We will see how he reacts. And also to this:

Why?

Have you noticed how the US is hampering Israel's response? See how the IDF was ready to attack nearly a week ago but hasn't done anything but airstrikes and small SF raids so far?

If you listen to the US official pronouncements towards Israel, what do you hear?

Harden my ass. What can be harder than the determination to kill indiscriminately like they did just now? How can you have "no civilian casualties" when the fuckers are hiding behind human shields?

What is happening here? Very clearly, the US is faking its support by placing impossible conditions on the IDF. In other words, they are not saying "do not attack" openly but in fact they are saying "do not attack". What does that make you think of? Foids of course. Foids speak like that: "I am not telling that you should not do so and so but if you do it, no pussy". Implicit threats and fake support are foids specialty. The US official policy towards Israel is now formulated in Foidspeak.

No surprise really. Foids are voting in a large majority for the left, i.e. they are key voters for the current Biden administration. Also, when all your aides and advisers are foids, they are going to use foidspeak whenever they can.

What is the Israeli response to that? They are increasingly voting for the hard right. The end of Netanyahu has been announced a million times. Guess what? He is still there.

Of course the Jews in the US and elsewhere outside Israel are still in a majority left-wing cuck bluepillers spreading degeneracy. The New York Times itself, the most Jewish of the Jewish newspapers is fully against Israel and Netanyahu, and so are Hollywood Jews.

So there will be a divorce. Israelis are going to turn against bluepillism and therefore automatically become more friendly to us. When you feel betrayed by your own kind (which is the way most Israelis now feel) the hatred can become pretty strong.

How is this going to turn Israel away from the bluepill? I already dislike the political cucks who copied the pill terminology from the manosphere, but they will always all be bluepilled as individuals.

That note aside, it’s quite obvious to me that the US government is heavily pro-Israel but has to pretend to be harsh with it due to popular opinion shifting on this subject among the population over the last many decades. It’s a way of political maneuvering for them in order to pretend like they weren’t just being paid by Israeli dual citizen lobbyists.

As for Israel, if it could it would have exterminated Palestinians back in the 1940s from the face of the Earth it would have. However, they have to do a careful maneuvering as well. Not so much with the western world (as they will always support Israel imo), but rather with the Islamic world.

If they cleaned up the Palestine problem then they would be at war with the Islamic world. Even if 1 Israeli citizen died for every 50 Muslims, Israel would be wiped off the map pretty quickly. So it’s in Israel’s best interest to keep making peace deals with these Islamic nations first so that in the future if they implement a final solution to the Palestine issue, it would be against those Islamic nation’s rulers interests to do anything. And as @Atavistic Autist pointed out, Hamas’s attack was a similar situation to the Serbians nationalists killing Archduke Franz Ferdinand and forcing those peace treaties plan to be disrupted and force the Arab nations into a corner before there is full alignment of the governments.

If they cleaned up the Palestine problem then they would be at war with the Islamic world.
So what? Israel has won all its wars with them, even without Nukes. Now that they have some, nobody would attack them even if they bulldozed the whole Gaza strip into the Sea. The only problem they have is the US. It is the US, and the US only that prevents them from doing that.

Even if 1 Israeli citizen died for every 50 Muslims,
Believe me, Israel can kill a million Palestinians without even suffering a single casualty if they did it Russian-style, not to speak of Nukes.

Israel would be wiped off the map pretty quickly. So it’s in Israel’s best interest to keep making peace deals with these Islamic nations first so that in the future if they implement a final solution to the Palestine issue, it would be against those Islamic nation’s rulers interests to do anything. And as @Atavistic Autist pointed out, Hamas’s attack was a similar situation to the Serbians nationalists killing Archduke Franz Ferdinand and forcing those peace treaties plan to be disrupted and force the Arab nations into a corner before there is full alignment of the governments.
That's all bullshit. @Atavistic Autist is full of it.

Hello, Hello @prajeet88, where are you? I know you are not sleeping

just support israel goycels and you will get our kikesses big tiddy goys

giphy.gif

Whites are cucks who worship the Jews
The Jews are masters over whites.

Why?

That's a lot of words to say "perpetual war created to lace pockets of bankers, politicians and the military-industrial-media-complex"

Jeez, isn't it obvious? Neither side wants to win nor do they want the other side do lose. These kikes and sandniggers live for the strife. They both get paid to destroy and rebuild Gaza every 10 years. That's a playground for bankers and the MIC. The poor potato farming kikes in the kibbuttzim and the Palestinian sandniggers are as expendable as ammo cartridges for the MIC and bankers.

You'll see. Kikes will flatten Gaza, then rebuild it again. Then flatten it again and so on.

I'm an elderly fellow, I've seen it many times. All those buildings you saw being demolished were still sticky with fresh paint and barely dried concrete.

Why?

Just because the nationalist Israelis are fighting the progressive Israelis, it doesn't make them a friend of the goyim-cels. These nationalists promote feminism, mass immigration, and degeneracy to every nation in the world except their own. Therefore, it is only fitting that Israel falls victim to its own psyops.

That's a lot of words to say "perpetual war created to lace pockets of bankers, politicians and the military-industrial-media-complex"

Jeez, isn't it obvious? Neither side wants to win nor do they want the other side do lose. These kikes and sandniggers live for the strife. They both get paid to destroy and rebuild Gaza every 10 years. That's a playground for bankers and the MIC. The poor potato farming kikes in the kibbuttzim and the Palestinian sandniggers are as expendable as ammo cartridges for the MIC and bankers.

You'll see. Kikes will flatten Gaza, then rebuild it again. Then flatten it again and so on.

I'm an elderly fellow, I've seen it many times. All those buildings you saw being demolished were still sticky with fresh paint and barely dried concrete.
We know that high-level Jews have an interest in the survival of Israel, so why risk their "home country" when the (((bankers))) and (((investors))) already make plenty off of the Russo-Ukarine war?

dnr.

Enough with the bullshit, jew-loving faggotry. Israel is very openly a terror state and a proxy to destabilize the region in favor of the USA.

Just because the nationalist Israelis are fighting the progressive Israelis, it doesn't make them a friend of the goyim-cels. These nationalists promote feminism, mass immigration, and degeneracy to every nation in the world except their own. Therefore, it is only fitting that Israel falls victim to its own psyops.

Bro, you're so transparently a butthurt Jew or have other personal issues impeding your objectivity (perhaps a strong anti-Muslim bias). The idea that Hamas's attack was meant to preempt further rapprochement between the Arab States and Israel is a conventional one. Even Israeli Jews are making this take. My historical allegory was original, and just meant to demonstrate the logic of radical political groups like Hamas (and the Serbian Nationalists) throughout history.

If you had actually read my thread, you wouldn't even find it to be particularly anti-Jewish. I was just stating facts, like the Jews being rich and powerful, and the Palestinians being poor and dispossessed, explaining why poor and dispossessed individuals in the West would tend to sympathize with Palestine. Unless you're a Jew with a direct stake in the game, I guess :lul:

Last edited:
dnr.

Enough with the bullshit, jew-loving faggotry. Israel is very openly a terror state and a proxy to destabilize the region in favor of the USA.
:yes:

I am convinced that the Jews will bring an end to the human race.

No, there isn't.

The Ukrainian Army does not use its own citizens as human shields. Hamas does. They WANT to have women and children dead.

Given this situation, it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for the IDF to do anything without killing "civilians"
The human shields talking point is Mossad bullshit. There is no evidence for that. It's an excuse to commit genocide and war crimes. If one "terrorist" was inside a building alongside 50 civilians, they still have no right to bomb the entire building and the 2 residential buildings next to it. 95% of deaths are non-combatants, 70% women and children. At the same time there is evidence of the IDF killing hostages and using Palestinians as actual human shields.

Keep spreading MSM propaganda for me, you fucking Jew lover. Zionists and their Western partners are criminals of the highest order.

The human shields talking point is Mossad bullshit. There is no evidence for that. It's an excuse to commit genocide and war crimes. If one "terrorist" was inside a building alongside 50 civilians, they still have no right to bomb the entire building and the 2 residential buildings next to it. 95% of deaths are non-combatants, 70% women and children. At the same time there is evidence of the IDF killing hostages and using Palestinians as actual human shields.

Keep spreading MSM propaganda for me, you fucking Jew lover. Zionists and their Western partners are criminals of the highest order.
ALL insurgencies throughout history have operated out of civilian areas in order to get supplies and blend in when the enemy arrives.

The OP is not just spouting an Israeli talking point, but an extremely low IQ one which indicates that he's not interested in actually understanding anything, but promoting some self-interested nonsense. There's a good chance he's unironically Jewish, JFL.

The fact that Gaza has a lot of civilian deaths is because the Israeli army is casualty-averse and prefers to lob artillery than to take big risks with infantry. Indeed, at least the Hamas fighters who snuck into Israel and admittedly killed many civilians (while also achieving unprecedented military successes) did so while putting their own lives on the line. Almost all of them died in the proceeding fighting! But when you just pummel an insurgency with artillery, it is no different than what the Germans did during WWII, which was to execute a whole village in retaliation for a single insurgent ambush.

In this war, the IDF seems to want to clear out the north of Gaza with artillery and missile terror, including threatening and striking hospitals, in order to get the civilians to flee and make any proceeding ground incursion relatively easy (enabling a flagrant use of bunker buster bombs, perhaps, on Hamas's underground tunnel network).

And yes, the IDF literally does consider striking civilians to be a PURPOSEFUL military objective. The other day I watched a retired Israeli general state as much: that in the view of the Israelis, killing civilians will make them angry at Hamas and make them overthrow Hamas. This general, by the way, was in NO WAY critical of Israel or Netanyahu/Likud. He was championing this strategy.

Except for the fact that this strategy has literally NEVER worked in history. The Bombing of Britain did not turn the British against Churchill, as the Germans wanted. It made them support Churchill even more, as the war was taken to the home-front and made them suffer personally. Likewise, the bombing of Dresden did not turn Germans against Hitler. On the contrary, it made for great late-war propaganda that motivated German soldiers to fight even harder. By the way, Israeli talking heads have been referencing the Bombing of Dresden a lot lately, as though a war crime committed in 1945 justifies their actions today ( :lul: ). The destruction of Beirut in 2006 did not turn the Lebanese against Hezbollah; it actually gave Hezbollah a unified national coalition behind them composed of previous political enemies, including the Maronite followers of the late Hariri who had blamed Hezbollah for his assassination. Indeed, it's not unlike Netanyahu's/Likud's previous political enemies uniting in a wartime Israeli political coalition now.

In my opinion, Israel needs to be held to the same standards as any cucked Western country. Nothing makes the Jews special enough to have a fascistic, colonialist state backed by Western imperial muscle in the 21st century. It should be subject to the same economic sanctions as apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia were until they reform themselves. Much like French Algerians had to leave Algeria and return to France after the end of colonialism, perhaps Jewish Israelis who don't want to live in a multiracial society they can't control due to Palestinian/Arab demographic dominance can just emigrate to America, a multiracial society they do control :feelskek:

Last edited:
So what? Israel has won all its wars with them, even without Nukes. Now that they have some, nobody would attack them even if they bulldozed the whole Gaza strip into the Sea. The only problem they have is the US. It is the US, and the US only that prevents them from doing that.
When had America taken any actions against Israel?

Believe me, Israel can kill a million Palestinians without even suffering a single casualty if they did it Russian-style, not to speak of Nukes.
The whole Islamic world would come after it, so millions of Palestinians dying is just not accurate. Even America couldn’t do anywhere close to that in Afghanistan jfl. If you mean straight ip massacre, there would be extreme retaliation in that case by the Islamic world.

He’s one of the smartest users on this forum. His analysis is pretty accurate imo.

ALL insurgencies throughout history have operated out of civilian areas in order to get supplies and blend in when the enemy arrives.

The OP is not just spouting an Israeli talking point, but an extremely low IQ one which indicates that he's not interested in actually understanding anything, but promoting some self-interested nonsense. There's a good chance he's unironically Jewish, JFL.

The fact that Gaza has a lot of civilian deaths is because the Israeli army is casualty-averse and prefers to lob artillery than to take big risks with infantry. Indeed, at least the Hamas fighters who snuck into Israel and admittedly killed many civilians (while also achieving unprecedented military successes) did so while putting their own lives on the line. Almost all of them died in the proceeding fighting! But when you just pummel an insurgency with artillery, it is no different than what the Germans did during WWII, which was to execute a whole village in retaliation for a single insurgent ambush.

In this war, the IDF seems to want to clear out the north of Gaza with artillery and missile terror, including threatening and striking hospitals, in order to get the civilians to flee and make any proceeding ground incursion relatively easy (enabling a flagrant use of bunker buster bombs, perhaps, on Hamas's underground tunnel network).

And yes, the IDF literally does consider striking civilians to be a PURPOSEFUL military objective. The other day I watched a retired Israeli general state as much: that in the view of the Israelis, killing civilians will make them angry at Hamas and make them overthrow Hamas. This general, by the way, was in NO WAY critical of Israel or Netanyahu/Likud. He was championing this strategy.

Except for the fact that this strategy has literally NEVER worked in history. The Bombing of Britain did not turn the British against Churchill, as the Germans wanted. It made them support Churchill even more, as the war was taken to the home-front and made them suffer personally. Likewise, the bombing of Dresden did not turn Germans against Hitler. On the contrary, it was great late-war propaganda that motivated German soldiers to fight harder. By the way, Israeli talking heads have been referencing Dresden a lot lately, as though a war crime in 1945 justifies their actions today ( :lul: ). The destruction of Beirut in 2006 did not turn the Lebanese against Hezbollah; it actually gave Hezbollah a unified national coalition behind them composed of previous political enemies, including the Maronite followers of Hariri who blamed Hezbollah for his assassination. Indeed, not unlike Netanyahu's/Likud's previous enemies uniting in a wartime political government now.

In my opinion, Israel needs to be held to the same standards as any cucked Western country. Nothing makes the Jews special enough to have a fascistic, colonialist state backed by Western imperial muscle in the 21st century. It should be subject to the same economic sanctions as apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia were until they reform themselves. Much like French Algerians had to leave Algeria and return to France after the end of colonialism, perhaps Jewish Israelis who don't want to live in a multiracial society they can't control can just emigrate to America, a multiracial society they do control :feelskek:
I doubt he is Jewish, because he has spoken a lot of anti-jewish conspiracy theories against Judaism that Christians have claimed for a long time, such as Jews being some modern religion made up after Christianity.

I doubt he is Jewish, because he has spoken a lot of anti-jewish conspiracy theories against Judaism that Christians have claimed for a long time, such as Jews being some modern religion made up after Christianity.
Being Jewish is not a religion, but an ethnicity.

I have heard the theory that modern Judaism (the religion) is a post-Christian phenomenon, but I never cared enough to look into it. Why? Because I'm not Jewish

This is honestly even proof that he is Jewish tbh, to even care about such shit and be so obsessed with it :feelshaha:

Being Jewish is not a religion, but an ethnicity.

I have heard the theory that modern Judaism (the religion) is a post-Christian phenomenon, but I never cared enough to look into it. Why? Because I'm not Jewish

This is honestly even proof that he is Jewish tbh, to even care about such shit and be so obsessed with it :feelshaha:
Some Christians try to go out of their way to try to deboonk Judaism and claiming Christianity is actually somehow more faithful to the original jewish teachings than modern Judaism. So they have to misinterpret Jewish history in order to claim they are actually truer Jews.

Some Christians try to go out of their way to try to deboonk Judaism and claiming Christianity is actually somehow more faithful to the original jewish teachings than modern Judaism. So they have to misinterpret Jewish history in order to claim they are actually truer Jews.
Then he is a Judaizer, which is to religion what American goyslop is to food

This theology originates in America too, which makes the analogy apt

Last edited:
reading the comments i must correct some brocels. being jewish is not a "ethnicity" its the biggest gang in the world that pushes there belief system on us. we want nothing to do with there way of how they think the world should be. i dont hate the jews, i hate there way of thinking. there is a big difference.

reading the comments i must correct some brocels. being jewish is not a "ethnicity" its the biggest gang in the world that pushes there belief system on us. we want nothing to do with there way of how they think the world should be. i dont hate the jews, i hate there way of thinking. there is a big difference.
Orthodox Jews actually care about the religion

Then he is a Judaizer, which is to religion what American goyslop is to food

This thinking originates in America too, which makes the analogy apt
I think there are actually places in the New Testament where Paul claims a true Jew is the one who follows Jesus.

We know that high-level Jews have an interest in the survival of Israel, so why risk their "home country" when the (((bankers))) and (((investors))) already make plenty off of the Russo-Ukarine war?
There is no existential threat to Israel.

The banksters are sacrificing poor potato farmers from the kibbutzim by letting Hamas kill them.

Without enemies, Israel would not have a grift scheme with which to survive on. Likewise for Hamas. Peace is an existential threat to these guys, war is their bread and butter.

I think there are actually places in the New Testament where Paul claims a true Jew is the one who follows Jesus.
Yes, but Jesus also apparently says that the Jews are rejecting him as the Savior, and will one day "accept another" (the antichrist).

Honestly religion is religion. But when you have a fascination with Abrahamism and are promoting Israeli talking points, then you're a Jew unless proven otherwise. And if you're just a Judaizer, then you're literally the theological equivalent of a cuck lol.

Last edited:
Yes, but Jesus also apparently says that the Jews are rejecting him as the Savior, and will one day "accept another" (the antichrist).

Honestly religion is religion. But when you have a fascination with Abrahamism and are promoting Israeli talking points, then you're a Jew unless proven otherwise. And if you're just a Judaizer, then you're literally a cuck lol.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
well I think he supports using christianity as a pragmatic solution to many of the societal ills we have, such as inceldom. I was first introduced to this concept by alt-right people, but they usually associate it with Catholicism specifically for civilizing Northern Europe. Idk if that’s what he supports exactly, because I have only seen his views from the pov of one of his buddies who supports Protestantism for this ultilitarian purpose (even though Protestantism dividing up Christianity is what probably brought it to an end ultimately).

Except for the fact that this strategy has literally NEVER worked in history. The Bombing of Britain did not turn the British against Churchill, as the Germans wanted. It made them support Churchill even more, as the war was taken to the home-front and made them suffer personally. Likewise, the bombing of Dresden did not turn Germans against Hitler. On the contrary, it made for great late-war propaganda that motivated German soldiers to fight even harder. By the way, Israeli talking heads have been referencing the Bombing of Dresden a lot lately, as though a war crime committed in 1945 justifies their actions today ( :lul: ). The destruction of Beirut in 2006 did not turn the Lebanese against Hezbollah; it actually gave Hezbollah a unified national coalition behind them composed of previous political enemies, including the Maronite followers of the late Hariri who had blamed Hezbollah for his assassination. Indeed, it's not unlike Netanyahu's/Likud's previous political enemies uniting in a wartime Israeli political coalition now.
The Israeli Terrorist Forces have a strategy of bombing areas where there are a bunch of Palestinians. It's their entire strategy, their own people admit that civilians are legitimate targets. See how they target Palestinians in a refugee camp. The human shields claim is a big joke. This is indiscriminate killing endorsed by the West.

This time they over overstretched their criminal activities though and they will pay heavily for them.

What do you mean? I am already your friend :3

In my opinion, Israel needs to be held to the same standards as any cucked Western country. Nothing makes the Jews special enough to have a fascistic, colonialist state backed by Western imperial muscle in the 21st century. It should be subject to the same economic sanctions as apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia were until they reform themselves. Much like French Algerians had to leave Algeria and return to France after the end of colonialism, perhaps Jewish Israelis who don't want to live in a multiracial society they can't control due to Palestinian/Arab demographic dominance can just emigrate to America, a multiracial society they do control :feelskek:
Holy war based. Most, if not all, of Israeli new are blatantly false propaganda. They are using white phosphorous weapons in civilian area, of course killing civilians is their objective.

I'd go even further and say that they knew about the surprise attack and let it happen to have an excuse. Netanyahu is at the end of his mandate and he's using this war to maintain power. He's corrupt and already on trial https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial...in Netanyahu,terms as Israel's Prime Minister.

I'd go even further and say that they knew about the surprise attack and let it happen to have an excuse. Netanyahu is at the end of his mandate and he's using this war to maintain power. He's corrupt and already on trial https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Benjamin_Netanyahu#:~:text=The trial of Benjamin Netanyahu,terms as Israel's Prime Minister.
I do not think so, because Netanyahu is even more unpopular as a consequence of this attack. His government is being blamed for the intelligence failure which led to it and it will not survive for long after the war ends. Unless his 4D chess move was meant to definitively sacrifice his own political career for the sake of Greater Israel (which you could maybe say, because it was over anyway), then I doubt he enabled it to happen.

Especially since Israel has STILL not invaded Gaza two weeks later, and its land army is not prepared for Hamas let alone a two front war with Hezbollah, which is further evidence of this not being some sort of power play. Israeli ground forces are even less ready for what they face than the Russian Army when it initially invaded Ukraine. Israelis have been getting too soy over the years.

Here is an IDF soldier literally wearing a pickle rick hat (seen at 2:06 in this video):

"We will win, slowly, slowly..."

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I do not think so, because Netanyahu is even more unpopular as a consequence of this attack. His government is being blamed for the intelligence failure which led to it and it will not survive for long after the war ends. Unless his 4D chess move was meant to definitively sacrifice his own political career for the sake of Greater Israel (which you could maybe say, because it was over anyway), then I doubt he enabled it to happen.

Especially since Israel has STILL not invaded Gaza two weeks later, and its land army is not prepared for Hamas let alone a two front war with Hezbollah, which is further evidence of this not being some sort of power play. Israeli ground forces are even less ready for what they face than the Russian Army when it initially invaded Ukraine. Israelis have been getting too soy over the years.

Here is an IDF soldier literally wearing a pickle rick hat (seen at 2:06 in this video):

View attachment 918390

"We will win, slowly, slowly..."

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I think his play is to drag this war for as long as he can. I doubt he would come back to power again even without the attack, so maybe he hopes that with a good war campaign and ending the Gaza problem he would be able to maintain power. This is just speculation, of course.

I think his play is to drag this war for as long as he can. I doubt he would come back to power again even without the attack, so maybe he hopes that with a good war campaign and ending the Gaza problem he would be able to maintain power. This is just speculation, of course.
Luckily for him, he would be able to stretch the conflict out almost indefinitely with the uncritical backing of American arms and finances. Indeed, you can make a good case that Israel has stretched out the conflict with the Palestinians as a whole for many decades longer than it needed to last since it profited them so much,

The "Trump card," though, is if Hezbollah implodes an Israeli nuclear reactor and literally makes the conflict biblical in its consequences :feelskek:

They've touted their capabilities in this regard before. It seem as though massacring civilians and causing undue carnage goes both ways

Israel may soon become Dresden :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel thoughts on Hezbollah targeting an Israeli nuclear reactor?

@gymletethnicel thoughts on Hezbollah targeting an Israeli nuclear reactor?
They should have done so instead of just threatened, I'm done with words. Time for serious action. The Jews are ruthless and cunning and they are a people that deserve no mercy whatsoever since they have never known it themselves.

Especially Bashar al Assad is soy, his forces keep getting raped and he doesn't even fight back.

They should have done so instead of just threatened, I'm done with words. Time for serious action. The Jews are ruthless and cunning and they are a people that deserve no mercy whatsoever since they have never known it themselves.

Especially Bashar al Assad is soy, his forces keep getting raped and he doesn't even fight back.
I don't get why Hamas didn't wipe out entire towns near the border, they had the capacity to if they played it right, maybe they didn't because at the time they were surprised about the initial outcome. They could have analysed each street by a map prior to the attack, assigned 1 person on each street to kill about 10 people and the kill count would have been much higher than whatever they actually achieved, instead they spent a lot of unnecessary time setting homes and cars on fire

Hezbollah has threatened to launch a proper war if Israel goes ahead with a ground invasion of Gaza, which has not happened as of yet

Hezbollah has threatened to launch a proper war if Israel goes ahead with a ground invasion of Gaza, which has not happened as of yet
They are afraid to enter Gaza, they sent special forces including American special forces to Gaza to save hostages, but they got mowed down. I'm assuming they're just going to keep carpet bombing Gaza, break the Palestinians collectively and wait for reinforcements from the West.