Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The key to looking hot as a male

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
It's all about sharpness and angularity of the face, the more edges you have on your face the better looking you are. It's an automatic failo if you have any rounded features on your face

Bug eyes - over
Chinless - over
NO jaw = no edge - over
Bulbous nose tip - over
Round nostril - over
Oval face shape - over

Bug eyes - not really
Chinless - yes
NO jaw = no edge - yes but i can lose weight and take t
Bulbous nose tip - no
Round nostril - no
Oval face shape - idk

nose is so importatn you mog me to death do you have white people nose

Don't forget symmetry and harmony.

Honestly, blue hunter eyes + square jaw. All you really need.

is this looksmax?

It's all about sharpness and angularity of the face, the more edges you have on your face the better looking you are. It's an automatic failo if you have any rounded features on your face

Bug eyes - over
Chinless - over
NO jaw = no edge - over
Bulbous nose tip - over
Round nostril - over
Oval face shape - over
Brutal nosepill :feelsohgod:

This is incredibly surprising, and not at all something I knew before... :feelsjuice:

I would be more surprised if someone didn't know this and still joined this forum, to be honest. :feelshehe:

@HiddenUzer we should both be doing 69 position with our oneitis’s rn in the bed watching netflix and planning our halloween weekend :feelsohgod:

@HiddenUzer we should both be doing 69 position with our oneitis’s rn in the bed watching netflix and planning our halloween weekend :feelsohgod:
that made me hard. If i had my oneitis as a gf she'd be over at mine for the night and watching horror movies together while cuddling

That would be gay.
that made me hard. If i had my oneitis as a gf she'd be over at mine for the night and watching horror movies together while cuddling
Are you willing to share the girl and the bed with that nigga?

But the sad reality is it’s passed that time for me. Every girl my age has gone through that with their bf’s

But the sad reality is it’s passed that time for me. Every girl my age has gone through that with their bf’s
I got invited to a halloween party but i decliend it because im too high inhib to go i regret making that decision

I got invited to a halloween party but i decliend it because im too high inhib to go i regret making that decision
Lol i dont even think about the holidays anymore but i have been recently since ive been going through this phase of getting freedom and starting my life for the first time ever. My mind is nuked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back