[Soy] The larping stories that cucktears writes are absolutely rediculouse. How do they not feel dumb writing this shit.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Officer
-
screenshot_20191108-000424_chrome-png.166477

"I know a 2'5 Indian janitor with half of his face blown off from an accident, and he gets more girls than anyone I know"
If you where to believe what they write youd imagine that 100% of short ugly guys are slaying like crazy
How the fuck do they write this shit and not feel like dumbasses?
I wouldn't be able to write something like that because it's so obviously fake and I'm never gonna fool anyone. These people act like they are well adjusted people but from reading their shit you can see that they have no grasp on human introspection

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
View attachment 166477

"I know a 2'5 Indian janitor with half of his face blown off from an accident, and he gets more girls than anyone I know"
If you where to believe what they write youd imagine that 100% of short ugly guys are slaying like crazy
How the fuck do they write this shit and not feel like dumbasses?
I wouldn't be able to write something like that because it's so obviously fake and I'm never gonna fool anyone. These people act like they are well adjusted people but from reading their shit you can see that they have no grasp on human introspection
+1

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
I fucking hate shit like this. If this guy's real, he's the biggest fucking virgin on the planet, and there's a 100% chance he's just some bullshit fucking lie trying to push a narrative that everyone knows is bullshit.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
They're low iq high inhib cucks

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
They cuck out hoping to luck out & get some fuck out of it.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
They feel the need to LARP because in reality they never win.

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
The worst thing is when they LARP as incels using all contradictory stereotypes in their head to make a point. So, yeah...

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
A 2"5!?!? Loooooool

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
This.

They have to make larps to "backup" their blue-pilled beliefs.
For every RARE occurrence of a true subhuman with a foid, we'll have 100 cases of an obnoxious Chad getting foids wet.

They're trying to fight the truth with lies.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Every manlet I know is living a shitty lonely life and it’s easy to tell only exception is chad manlets I guess.

Idk where IT cucks find these manlets that slay as much as chad. Maybe he is talking about a chad manlet?

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Maybe he’s using my theory and looksminimizing.

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
The best content IT brings out is the obviously-fake text conversations with incels, in fact that's what I thought this was going to be when I clicked on the post.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
>well researched statistics
>"I know a guy"
:feelsseriously:

Marauder

Marauder

Wealthmaxxd Richcel
-
Even when these cuckfucks undermine the importance of genetics (such as height) they STILL mention something else that is genetic.

"and has eyes that melt every woman he looks at"

JFL at these foids and this clown world..

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Idk, they are weird as fuck and they are incels. in denial.

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Mercenary
-
Umm sweetie i know a 1'5" obese bald curry manlet janitor with a one eye and half a jaw who bathes in his own feces and urine whos married to kim k and Emma Watson while he bangs Paris Hilton and other gorgeous women on the side you know why? Because he has a GREAT PERSONALITY u fuckin inkwell

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
These low IQ morons always use anecdotes to propagate their shitty bluepilled ideas. Statistics dont lie sweaty.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
I like how they always accuse us of cherrypicking and misrepresenting professionally conducted scientific studies while their sole source of information is anecdotes that sound like they came straight out of fanfiction.net and DeviantArt.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
Cucktears posters are all brain-dead retards who couldn't come up with a plausible lie to save their worthless lives. If they were rigging an election, instead of giving themselves something like 55% of the vote so people would actually believe they won, they'd give themselves 120% of the vote and claim with a straight face that the election was free and fair. That's how stupid and delusional they are.

Cucktears can only spew the most rabid, over the top, unbelievable bullshit possible, and any remote appeal to moderation, even an anti-incel one ("we're making ourselves look bad and those incels look good by comparison") will only be met with cries of "incel sympathizer!" followed by a permaban.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
They’d need to be pulled kicking and screaming out of their tiny echo chamber of bluepilled coping.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Framecel, Chincel, 5'7"
-
Nothing makes me hate humans more than anecdotal bulllshitting.

Hard statistical facts prove blackpill.