Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The last shred of hope in me is dead

Gratz on getting blackpilled and seeing reality.
I thought I was black pilled for awhile but I guess I wasn't truly black pilled. Before I felt despair, now I feel nothing but emptiness and apathy.

I thought I was black pilled for awhile but I guess I wasn't truly black pilled. Before I felt despair, now I feel nothing but emptiness and apathy.
There are deeper and deeper stages of the blackpill. Even I’m not at the deepest stages, but I learn everyday.

Link is broken.

There are deeper and deeper stages of the blackpill. Even I’m not at the deepest stages, but I learn everyday.
Every single time I think it can't get worse it gets worse.

Every single time I think it can't get worse it gets worse.
Always expect things to be the worst then they can be, is what I’ve learned.

Always expect things to be the worst then they can be, is what I’ve learned.
That way you'll never be disappointed. Yea, I understand that. I just wasn't ready for this.

The last hope in me died when I realized @Massimo The Lonecel was gay

That way you'll never be disappointed. Yea, I understand that. I just wasn't ready for this.
Brutal. Despite knowing that, you still weren’t ready. The world’s cruelness was beyond your imagination.

Brutal. Despite knowing that, you still weren’t ready. The world’s cruelness was beyond your imagination.

I want to close my eyes and be a child in the early 2000s again