Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The last time I had a conversation with a female my age about anything not related to business/work is more than half a decade ago

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
The last conversation that I can vividly remember having with a girl my age was in a bus, but this wasn't a random girl, this was a girl I shared a small class with of 5 people in total so we knew each other. I hadn't seen her in over a year and happened to sit next to her, the conversation was natural because of that. She was a bit of a nerd and was going to study chemistry, while I was doing computer science, which I eventually quit to get into business. This was a long time ago, ever since I NEVER had a conversation with a girl my age and ever since then my life has changed drastically in many ways, except for the fact that I am incel of course.

I burned through millions of dollars. Met a dozen lawyers. Started many businesses. Lost many relatives, including both my parents. Made many enemies. Made few friends. Did some crazy things. Still can't meet and talk to a girl because I am ugly.

This is actually quite insane.

Last edited:
Rookie numbers, I can't remember the last time I spoke with a female my age, ever

I burned through millions of dollars. Met a dozen lawyers. Started many businesses.
This is actually quite insane.
i call bullshit
you could've easily beta bux'd your way into getting a foid

Tbh. I literally haven't had an informal casual conversation with a foid not part of my family since middle school. Not even lying. I was just that invisible for most my life. :fuk:

i call bullshit
you could've easily beta bux'd your way into getting a foid
1. I don't have a normal life nigger, I live by exceptions
2. I BURNED through millions of dollars, this implies that I have many costs, it doesn't mean that I live a luxurious lifestyle at all. I have a lot of debt.
3. Money can't buy love and attraction. It can buy many many things, but the phyiscally unattractive will remain unattractive. A crown of diamonds on a pig won't turn the pig into a peacock.
4. This is irrelevant to my thread

I burned through millions of dollars. Met a dozen lawyers. Started many businesses. Lost many relatives, including both my parents. Made many enemies. Made few friends. Did some crazy things. Still can't meet and talk to a girl because I am ugly.
You should go into your life story.

1. I don't have a normal life nigger, I live by exceptions
2. I BURNED through millions of dollars, this implies that I have many costs, it doesn't mean that I live a luxurious lifestyle at all. I have a lot of debt.
3. Money can't buy love and attraction. It can buy many many things, but the phyiscally unattractive will remain unattractive. A crown of diamonds on a pig won't turn the pig into a peacock.
4. This is irrelevant to my thread
1. such as?
2. you said it yourself you've STARTED MANY businesses. you're telling me you don't have a single one? and starting one single business isn't cheap.
3.You can still buy sex, and have women throw themselves at you.
4. this is an incel forum. it is very relevant

Don't feel too bad about that particular point. It's all business now.