Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last time I was incelzoned was with a 5'1 chubby foid.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
And her excuse was she would only date someone who is around 5'7. I'm 5'11. It was obviously not the real reason, but I found it pretty ironic and funny.

She seemed to be serious, tho, about height. In 10 years (I know her for a while) I never seen her with a guy who's taller than 5'8. Do you think shortcels have a chance with small foids? :feelsclown:

Inb4 all the shortcels saying tallcels can't exist...also brutal

Inb4 all the shortcels saying tallcels can't exist...also brutal
5'11 ain't even tall... But it seems like being between 5'8 and 5'11 is a death penalty since you are too small, yet too tall for some foids.

She wants a chadlet.

She probably wants a short guy for some weird sexual reason. You're probably better off.

Short Foids still reject me

She seemed to be serious, tho, about height. In 10 years (I know her for a while) I never seen her with a guy who's taller than 5'8. Do you think shortcels have a chance with small foids? :feelsclown:
no
all women love tall men

no
all women love tall men
Also, tall men prefer medium-short women, medium height men prefer short women
so they get paired up, leaving an excess of tall women and short men on the market

TallFag Brag Thread

:banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Also, tall men prefer medium-short women, medium height men prefer short women
so they get paired up, leaving an excess of tall women and short men on the market
and the tall women are usually too embarassed to date manlets
so short men die out, and tall women still have sex. Lots of men have a "tall girl" fetish. But when did you last see a woman with a "short guy" fetish?

And her excuse was she would only date someone who is around 5'7. I'm 5'11. It was obviously not the real reason, but I found it pretty ironic and funny.

better to stay incel than to ascend through the bare minimum.
Fat foids just disgust me.

TallFag Brag Thread

:banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Agreed.

Height over face any day of the week.
and the tall women are usually too embarassed to date manlets
so short men die out, and tall women still have sex. Lots of men have a "tall girl" fetish. But when did you last see a woman with a "short guy" fetish?

That's why height will always Trump face and frame.