Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the little mermaid flops in china

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
you remember the film that everyone was making a fuss about because they shoved that ugly nigger in it? well, it flopped!
especially in china where,although they don't seem to mind having white characters in their films, they are very reluctant to have x ''oppressed'' minority shoved in their films to meet pozzed quotas. who would have thought, commie chinks turn out to be less commie than the faggot nigger parade-loving west.

SCP-36125_R3-e1685120970801.jpg

Communism has been quoted by so many ideologies that in the end you no longer know what the hell is what.

actress is too ugly. Is the big reason. Ofc she's black which hurts as well.

It would only be successfull if she was made Han chinese and espouse the doctrine of Xi communism.

It didn't flop. The movie has made over 400 million in three weeks so far. That's more money than you retards will ever see in your lifetime.

It didn't flop. The movie has made over 400 million in three weeks so far. That's more money than you retards will ever see in your lifetime.
Angry cuck

We have a redditor among us.

and? it dosen't change the fact that 99% of modern disney movies are low quality garbage

$3 million in sales in china is certainly a flop daquan

400 million on a 250 million production budget and hundreds of millions spent on marketing. Films like these need to make 4x their production budget to be profitable, this one didn't even break even

So is white and genetic mutations. Lol
genetic mutations are the reason why whites and asians have the highest rates of alleles for intelligence and why blacks are considered mentally retarded on average by most tests

genetic mutations are the reason why whites and asians have the highest rates of alleles for intelligence and why blacks are considered mentally retarded on average by most tests
Y'all can say it as many times as you like, it doesn't matter. Only Asians have an reputation for being smart, and as usual you snow niggers are trying to latch on to somebody else's culture and accomplishments.

Y'all can say it as many times as you like, it doesn't matter. Only Asians have an reputation for being smart, and as usual you snow niggers are trying to latch on to somebody else's culture and accomplishments.
White people are intelligent though you dumb sheboon whether we have that "reputation" or not.

$3 million in sales in china is certainly a flop daquan
Nah, nobody gives a flying dick about chinks over here. The movie is doing fine, it's going to make 500 mil before the month is up. Definitely a success in the States, and that's all that matters.

Sure, little dunce cap.... Whatever you say.
Black foids are the dumbest demographic in the world other than abos keep coping.

What's wrong? Don't want to get your lil feelings hurt, billybob?
No I don't trust links from random GrAYfags who joined yesterday Shaniqua.

Black foids are the dumbest demographic in the world other than abos keep coping.
I'm a Man you stupid fuck, you're the only one on here who think I'm a female. Thanks for proving my point, dunce.

Also, everybody knows white women make the dumbest whores. Cope

How I would have written The Lil' Mermaid to appeal to chink audiences:

She gets netted into chinese fishing boat

Staked and thrown over rotisserie spit

Sold at meat market

Buyer chokes and dies on rotten fish

Passerbys step over dead body

Surveillance network cameras deduct 600 social credit points to fish sales stand

Roll credits filled with alien hieroglyph names

How I would have written The Lil' Mermaid to appeal to chink audiences:

She gets netted into chinese fishing boat

Staked and thrown over rotisserie spit

Sold at meat market

Buyer chokes and dies on rotten fish

Passerbys step over dead body

Surveillance network cameras deduct 600 social credit points to fish sales stand

Roll credits filled with alien hieroglyph names
Top fucking KEK.

This I'd watch.

jfl that was the best looking good black actress they could find? thats how over it is for black foids (and us asian men tbh).

growing up i liked watching aladdin, the little mermaid, mulan and some other ones from disney I can't remember at the moment. whether it was at home or the dentist office didn't matter. I liked those disney cartoon classic movies.

but now I would not watch them. not even aladdin. it just doesn't entertain me as an adult.

chinese people probably just aren't familiar with the little mermaid and don't care much of it. black actress or not.

chinese people did go out to see mulan though as the article stated.

Nah, nobody gives a flying dick about chinks over here. The movie is doing fine, it's going to make 500 mil before the month is up. Definitely a success in the States, and that's all that matters.
the point of the thread was it is doing shit in china, nigger. it's a flop everywhere including the US
literally did not read beyond this point. learn to speak like a civilised man

The nigger is ugly as hell and sucks at singing. Also the whole movie is cringe, in general Disney sucks ass when they get into their 3 minute song and dance.

View: https://youtu.be/kf7Dss2gCe0

the point of the thread was it is doing shit in china, nigger. it's a flop everywhere including the US

literally did not read beyond this point. learn to speak like a civilised man
It's not a flop in the USA, snow nigger. Stop saying words just because they sound cool.

I'll speak in a civilized manner when I converse with my equal, until then, fuck y'all birdshit colored faggots!

Communism has been quoted by so many ideologies that in the end you no longer know what the hell is what.
I think that originally it was to do with councils or soviets in factories, schools and local authorities where decisions where made with a show of hands and also officials would be elected the same way to work on a larger soviet and so on.

But then the top soviet went power mad with lots of famine and war and now, like you said, it's a strange set up like with North Korea which seems to be a big cult who likes to build nukes.

It's not a flop in the USA, snow nigger. Stop saying words just because they sound cool.

I'll speak in a civilized manner when I converse with my equal, until then, fuck y'all birdshit colored faggots!
your equal is swinging from tree to tree in the canopy of some african jungle. now, boy, you will speak with a manner of civility or i will increase your cotton picking quota

Still jejing at the idea that some retard unironically greenlit a movie focused on Bantoid swimming

your equal is swinging from tree to tree in the canopy of some african jungle. now, boy, you will speak with a manner of civility or i will increase your cotton picking quota
Your equal is rolling around in its own feces and eating slop. Bwahahaha