Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The logical extension of the black pill.....(you're NOT going to want to hear this)

We aren't parasites. You're categorizing looks as 1 or 0 when it's actually a spectrum.
Mainländer already said it. He has 4/10 looks to offer. He isn't a parasite. Neither is any man as long as he isn't physically disabled (which means that your genetics are faulty and you shouldn't spread them).

It's not that we have nothing to offer, it's that women demand too much and the value of what they offer has inflated to oblivion.
That may make you think we're parasites, when we're not. You simply got tricked by a completly fucked SMV system into believing you have nothing to offer, when you actually do.

The problem is how exigent women are with looks. I'm a 4/10, so I have that to offer, and I'd be willing to accept a 4/10 girl, but one like that doesn't want me.
3/10?

Can’t argue with that

4) Incels, generally speaking, lack looks, money or anything else that could have pragmatic value to women.
This is where it goes wrong, you greatly underestimate both the resource(money) value and genetic(looks) value that we have. Look at it like this do you think the woman could have built that house she lives in, farmed all the food she eats, or basically done anything herself? No? Well in the old days when the communities were smaller and welfare non existent her man did everything this for her, men have much more physical strength and brain power than woman, regardless if you're incel or chad. But today when we have technology and great welfare the community provides all this stuff that she her self could never have done.

But all this work made by the community is still men's work and assuming that you have a job you're still essentially proxy providing for her in that way. We have shifted from a more individual household to a greater collective, that doesn't mean things come freely everyone must do their part. So this should explain how we incels still offers her vital money(resources).

As for the looks part, even though we are losers in comparison to Chad most of us are still fertile and physically healthy. You bring your 3/10 looks to the table and she brings her 3/10 looks that's totally fair right? A woman's affection is only as good as her looks.
So no we are not parasites, an incel can rightfully feel entitled to a woman of reasonable attractiveness.

Last edited:
I didn't want to put what the logical extension of the black pill is in the title as I don't want to come off as insulting...but what I am about to say is the truth, even though none of you want to accept it. It's a truth that I have realized only recently (last few weeks).

Warning: The dosage of this black pill is not fit for human consumption, may be fatal.

First, let's start with a basic black pill fact:

1) When it comes to a partner, women only care about things that have pragmatic value, which is mainly looks and money*

This is nothing more than blackpill 101.....moving on.

2) A man's affection and commitment, has absolutely zero intrinsic value to women. By themselves they are worthless to women.

3) A woman's affection and commitment has a lot of value to men.

4) Incels, generally speaking, lack looks, money or anything else that could have pragmatic value to women.

5) Incels desire a woman's affection and commitment.

Therefore...

6) Incels want something from women despite not having anything of value to women

7) Someone who seeks to get something from someone but has nothing of value to offer the other person, is a parasite.

8) Therefore, the logical extension of the black pill is that we are all parasites (or in the very least, wannabe parasites).

If anyone sees any flaws in this logic, feel free to point them out. But from what I can tell, this is rock solid.

*Yes, yes...women are attracted to men with good looks but are not attracted to men with money and just want them as betabux...but this doesn't change the conclusion at all.
Blah blah blah

We are parasites, created by the society.
We were born to be hated

This isn’t actually true. A parasitic orgasm is one which cannot survive on its own - it needs to forcibly take another’s life force. By this definition, foids are the true parasites.

Incels can survive on their own without foids, but foids need a cucked government to forcibly take men’s hard work to pay for them.

The belief that looks correlate with being good or moral is very recurrent in history, @Fontaine made some great posts about it.

100% accurate.
Yes. The greeks used to believe that an ugly person couldn't be virtuous.

It makes no sense to say that incels are parasites when it should nornally be the other way around.

In a saner time and society, we would had been more valued by foids simply because they couldn't afford to bath on the same luxury that they do nowadays, thanks to the cucked state and all the rights given to foids.

The truecels in the days of old would had been those who were born with a physical defect or had mental issues. Otherwise, any men that looked normal enough could had his fair share of options and a certain leverage on the sexual market place.

Roasties are the real parasites, they bring nothing to the table outside of their sticky roast-beef and they wait the slightest thing just to divorce-rape you and steal all your wealth and possessions. Learn to employ the correct term with the correct meaning OP.

The post is right, but it fails to account for social contribution of beta males. The fact that beta males support the society by working hard and that societies sustain on surpassing natural desires of women and natural laws.

Societies of the past rewards beta males with mating.

The post is right, but it fails to account for social contribution of beta males. The fact that beta males support the society by working hard and that societies sustain on surpassing natural desires of women and natural laws.

Societies of the past rewards beta males with mating.

This in effect. There's always & has been a quid pro quo between the sexes. Now. Absolutely nothing.
NO. And this is why I pushed against this thread in the first place. Not meeting womens natural sexual desires does NOT make one subhuman (or a parasite or whatever). Thats a line given by feminists and far-right-wingers who think all incels should sui

Natural female sexuality is not a rational sorting mechanism for good genetic traits.
The evolutionary desires of women do NOT decide what is genetically inferior or superior. That is a non-sensical far-right-wing trad-con line, that assumes past evolutionary adaptations are some sort of rule book for the future.

All species die out, sometimes DUE to the females evolutionary desires. Also, our society went through a major shift during the industrial revolution that made a lot of our evolutionary impulses arguably actively harmful to the future of the human species.

Based as fuck.
This isn’t actually true. A parasitic orgasm is one which cannot survive on its own - it needs to forcibly take another’s life force. By this definition, foids are the true parasites.

Incels can survive on their own without foids, but foids need a cucked government to forcibly take men’s hard work to pay for them.

Precisely this.

Last edited:

6) Incels want something from women despite not having anything of value to women

7) Someone who seeks to get something from someone but has nothing of value to offer the other person, is a parasite.

#4: If you speak in generalities in your line of logic, you cannot claim absolutes in your conclusion, hence not ALL of us are parasites.

#6&7:I don't bother seeking anything from women, much like many other incels. This is incorrect assumption that I'm surprised more people aren't pointing out. If I'm not in any form of relationship with something, how can I be a parasite? Again, you might be able to claim some incels still look for something from women, but not all.

The best you can conclude from your post is that some incels are parasites, but that would make your post a lot less dramatic and seem less profound.

Parasites in a world full of bottom feeders.

low iq thread

True, high IQ post.

That isn't entirely true -- brood parasites just need the nests of other organisms to lay their eggs in for example.

That isn't entirely true -- brood parasites just need the nests of other organisms to lay their eggs in for example.

Yes, but they still require their hosts hard work. That still indicates foids are the parasites, not us.

So you like blackpills huh?

A man who has her financial attraction without physical attraction (a man with money but does not trigger a deep genetic urge to reproduce from a beauty perspective), is really a fool if he does not rather choose prostitutes.

With the access women have to being pumped and dumped by a physiological elite of tall masculine "fuck lords" on smartphones, there is really no hope for the average or even Chad-lite guy to retain a long-term genuine intimate desire; that becomes restricted to 9's and 10's, who, in previous times were rare, but with a GPS phone and common apps is now accessible for fucking immediately: tinder, Instagram, snapchat, which is why every prime and even older woman is using these apps. It is a massive power increase for them to access intense physical intimate attraction and the satiation of their desires and lust, which in the now-social-moral-absent world, the new liberated unchaste cock carousel slut world, is perfectly acceptable: no man any longer demands a virgin.

So, not only do you get something physically used, but more importantly some girl who will have experienced someone she considered "superior" to you (sex wise), and thus will never completely respect you, but merely tolerate you because you may have some stability-offering of financial incentive (you're her betabux cuck), or you may have average money and average looks and she is demoralized that the physical elite no longer want her due to her deteriorated state.

But, you'll still never be anything special to her, not like you would've been in chaste monogamous times, you will not be the sole possessor of her intimate experience, you will always be "the user of her used car that someone else drove in better, newer, more desirable condition," and, like used cars, not as reliable, requiring more maintenance.

Ironically, American women require as much maintenance as American cars. While I'm not attracted to Asian women, they seem more like Toyotas: they can go through a ton of dicks but you just need to change the air filter and oil. American women need their engine rebuilt, catalytic cuntverter, cv joints at 30k cock miles, etc. Overpriced ubreliable garbage you should just rent for your trip rather than buy; let the dealer deal with her maintenance (her beta orbiters) and just pay a flat rate for her holes for a half hour.

You're deluded if you think you're getting anything exclusive or special with the liberated American slut. Dating an American woman is still dating a prostitute. It's why we don't even want to talk to women or spend time with them, because we know they've had one night stands.

They've all gone out, got drunk, got fucked, in their prime. And you want to go buy her dinner. Fucking loser.

Last edited:
I didn't want to put what the logical extension of the black pill is in the title as I don't want to come off as insulting...but what I am about to say is the truth, even though none of you want to accept it. It's a truth that I have realized only recently (last few weeks).

Warning: The dosage of this black pill is not fit for human consumption, may be fatal.

First, let's start with a basic black pill fact:

1) When it comes to a partner, women only care about things that have pragmatic value, which is mainly looks and money*

This is nothing more than blackpill 101.....moving on.

2) A man's affection and commitment, has absolutely zero intrinsic value to women. By themselves they are worthless to women.

3) A woman's affection and commitment has a lot of value to men.

5) Incels desire a woman's affection and commitment.

Therefore...

8) Therefore, the logical extension of the black pill is that we are all parasites (or in the very least, wannabe parasites).

If anyone sees any flaws in this logic, feel free to point them out. But from what I can tell, this is rock solid.

*Yes, yes...women are attracted to men with good looks but are not attracted to men with money and just want them as betabux...but this doesn't change the conclusion at all.
A woman's commitment is seen as primally valuable even when looking for pragmatic value socioeconomically. They crave for the temporal dominarchical value in the form of a chad. Corporealarchy value like chad is the extension of all value. Because the corporeal comes in with their genetics/ geno-wiring and their view of the primal hierarchy as it has throughout history; invariarchy (always the case/ ever-happening/ continual).
No, not true. Women don't get as much pragmatic value from an androgynous prettyboy as a millionaire nerd. The only reason they go with the former is because he has primal value when it comes to status, reputation, and things that exist on the socioprimarchy. Social primality value has nothing to do with socioeconomic. They're only correlated. Women would rather succeed as someone who can give them the full impact of everything that's glamorous, superficial, materialistic. It's just a part of their nature. They're like children in that regard, and love the underlying regard of being valuable as if they were in the jungle, or in social cliques. They don't want to give what people who worked for it, and fought for it really should have. Like the nerds who hauled ass to be high value.

Last edited:
This wasn't that bad of a read. You're not wrong.