Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The male equivalent to shoe0nhead roped long ago.

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
She's legit hideous. Makes no sense how anybody could find her attractive. She believes herself to be attractive too, which only makes it worse.

A disgusting jewess.

Would smash and gas. Not necessarily in that order.

A disgusting jewess.

Would smash and gas. Not necessarily in that order.
She's also a "Canadian" sympathizer and is an American who is dating one.

I remember her video on "nice guys" She said she would still fuck her 6'4 boyfriend even if he was short as fuck. At that point i stopped watching her. I don't know if she is just a liar or actually believes that but she's clearly a retarded cunt.

I think she's pretty. Her looksmatch is probably a struggling blupilled norman

another coping female thinking shes relevant today. bitch you were "popular" like 5 years ago.

She's legit hideous. Makes no sense how anybody could find her attractive. She believes herself to be attractive too, which only makes it worse.
Yes, yes she is.

It's because there's too many sub8 beta cucks praising her bony ass and at the same time she got to lock down a statusmaxxed 6+foot youtuber normie looking simp.

This society is in desperate need of a crash that levels every hierarchy back to it's place, where stupid foids like shoeinmouth understand that they're subhuman tier

I'd smash, ngl. Volcel if not. But yes, her male equivalent would have either roped or spent time on forums like this, more so since she has alopecia and often wears wigs.

A disgusting jewess.
I don't think she's Jewish, but also don't care
I think she's half Irish, half Italian